Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2020, 08:53:17 PM »
There is no evidence that Madeleine is alive.
What would be the evidence that you are referring to that Madeleine is dead?

She hasn't phoned or written home, she hasn't touched her bank account & there have been no confirmed sightings of her in the last 12 years.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2020, 08:54:47 PM »
There is none.  Some very sad people have no hope.

I still have hope, but last time I expressed it some people got offended, I got a 50% warning & you vowed to delete all my posts in future.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2020, 08:59:34 PM »
She hasn't phoned or written home, she hasn't touched her bank account & there have been no confirmed sightings of her in the last 12 years.

So, how does this relate to her being dead?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2020, 09:09:00 PM »
I still have hope, but last time I expressed it some people got offended, I got a 50% warning & you vowed to delete all my posts in future.

Did I?  I don't think so.  Your posts aren't worth deleting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »

If nobody saw me in more than a decade & I never phoned home or touched my bank account, that would be pretty strong evidence I were dead, don't you think?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2020, 09:13:05 PM »
Did I?  I don't think so.  Your posts aren't worth deleting.

You most certainly did. When I said I hoped the McCanns suffered a slow & grizzly demise, remember now?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »

Spammy isn't all there.  Three year old children don't have Bank Accounts or Credit Cards.  But come what may. Spammy couldn't give a logical answer anyway.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2020, 09:21:44 PM »
You most certainly did. When I said I hoped the McCanns suffered a slow & grizzly demise, remember now?

You have proof that it was me, do you?  Although I might have done if I had even seen it.

But from this moment on you may be sure that I will if you continue.

Offline barrier

« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2020, 09:35:57 PM »

Also along the lines if you were allowed to remain she'd be off.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2020, 09:36:07 PM »
If nobody saw me in more than a decade & I never phoned home or touched my bank account, that would be pretty strong evidence I were dead, don't you think?

In what way are you contributing to the discourse here when you are posting this?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2020, 09:47:08 PM »

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. Such a shame she isn't a man of her words  8)--)) 8)--))

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2020, 09:51:24 PM »

You can prove this, can you?  Not my style at all.  But please feel free.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2020, 10:49:39 PM »
The guy who was abducted as a three year old in China many years ago and who was recently reunited with his parents never once phoned home or touched his bank account either.  I guess he must have been a ghost when he was finally reunited with his family if such things are now proof of death.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2020, 11:11:28 PM »
The guy who was abducted as a three year old in China many years ago and who was recently reunited with his parents never once phoned home or touched his bank account either.  I guess he must have been a ghost when he was finally reunited with his family if such things are now proof of death.

Allow me to educate you.

There's a difference between evidence & proof.

You're welcome.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2020, 11:15:59 PM »
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. Such a shame she isn't a man of her words  8)--)) 8)--))

This is getting a bit naughty now because you are accusing me of something that you cannot prove and nor did I do.

But you won't be turning this Forum into the likes of The Bamber Forum.  So please do beware.