Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #225 on: June 01, 2020, 02:31:31 PM »
We will never know what he could have achieved - and for reasons, we don't really know he was moved

Considering he wrote a book on what he believed happened - it may have slipped your mind it's still there.

Actually ... I believe some could hardly contain themselves waiting for the sequel.  Wonder what happened to that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2020, 03:00:30 PM »
Actually ... I believe some could hardly contain themselves waiting for the sequel.  Wonder what happened to that?

Could be writing it now - are you waiting for it.

Along with him being a reserved man it maybe that's what he is up to at the moment.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »

I think he might have been warned off.  It is  a few years ago now.  Or he might have got writers block.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2020, 03:09:43 PM »
I've been having fun everywhere....I love the lockdown

So do I.  I try to look pained when others have to do my shopping, but it's becoming increasingly difficult.

Log Live Lockdown.  Which is what I intend to do.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #229 on: June 01, 2020, 04:13:11 PM »
I think he might have been warned off.  It is  a few years ago now.  Or he might have got writers block.

Maybe he is looking for his Ace.  It never did turn up, did it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2020, 04:33:02 PM »
Yes there are.

I've posted a list twice but the mods keep deleting it.

Keith Bennett.

Genette Tate.

Cheryl Grimmer.
Didn’t Hindley and Brady confess to involvement in Keith Bennett’s murder?  If so it would not be surprising if his  mother accepted he was dead.  In Genette Tate’s case the parents only expressed their belief she was no longer alive 25 years after she went missing.  Don’t know about the other case.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »
Yes there are.

I've posted a list twice but the mods keep deleting it.

Keith Bennett.

Genette Tate.

Cheryl Grimmer.
And you’re completely wrong about the last case

In the 2000s, New South Wales Police Minister Michael Gallagher stated that it is entirely possible that both Cheryl and her kidnapper are dead but expressed hope that someone may know the truth. He also theorised that Cheryl may be alive and free and encouraged anybody who believes they may be her to come forward.[12] One of Cheryl's characteristics that was cited as a possible identifier was a belly button which protruded one centimetre due to a medical condition, which may or may not have been corrected by surgery.[13] In 2008 a woman believed that she might be Cheryl but, after submitting a swab taken from her inside cheek, proved not to be a match to Cheryl's DNA.[16]
In May 2011, a coroner formally ruled that Cheryl had died shortly after going missing due to an undetermined cause and recommended that police reopen the investigation—Carole Grimmer stated that she believed her daughter was still alive.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #232 on: June 01, 2020, 04:57:12 PM »
Maybe he is looking for his Ace.  It never did turn up, did it?

Surely there is more than one Ace in the Pack.  Which Ace was it?

Offline Lace

« Reply #233 on: June 01, 2020, 05:43:49 PM »
Could be writing it now - are you waiting for it.

Along with him being a reserved man it maybe that's what he is up to at the moment.

How do you know he is a 'reserved' man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #234 on: June 01, 2020, 10:01:35 PM »

Say what you like about Goncarlo Amaral, rubbish cop, drunkard, convicted perjurer.

But at least - in my opinion - we can surmise he hasn't faked his daughters abduction & hidden her body.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:06:04 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #235 on: June 01, 2020, 10:24:21 PM »

Say what you like about Goncarlo Amaral, rubbish cop, drunkard, convicted perjurer.

But at least - in my opinion - we can surmise he hasn't faked his daughters abduction & hidden her body.

We can’t be 100% certain he isn’t also a wife beater and adulterer who endangers his children’s lives by driving them around while drunk though.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:07:40 PM by Brietta »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #236 on: June 01, 2020, 10:29:07 PM »
We can’t be 100% certain he isn’t also a wife beater and adulterer who endangers his children’s lives by driving them around while drunk though.

I thought those accusations from his wife in writing were recorded in The Log at Portimao Police Station.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #237 on: June 01, 2020, 10:49:43 PM »
I thought those accusations from his wife in writing were recorded in The Log at Portimao Police Station.
His supporters dispute it, make out it’s a forgery or some such nonsense.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #238 on: June 01, 2020, 10:57:24 PM »
His supporters dispute it, make out it’s a forgery or some such nonsense.

I see.  So The Portimao PJ Logged a Forged Letter from the lovely Sofa.  That was before the Face Lift and Make Over, of course.

Offline barrier

« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2020, 06:06:29 AM »
I see.  So The Portimao PJ Logged a Forged Letter from the lovely Sofa.  That was before the Face Lift and Make Over, of course.
Miaow,biatch, has Jessy Pinkman would say.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.