Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2020, 01:41:09 PM »
it would be rather odd if he hadnt....i wouldnt trust amaral's opinion on whether the suspect is a scapegoat. he is just  a little biased

Well as yet they have no evidence against him so at the mo I would say that is what he is a scapegoat.

Speaking exclusively with nine.com.au, Mr Amaral hit out at Operation Grange, the long-running $20m London Metropolitan Police search for Maddie. He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.
"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.
"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2020, 01:43:02 PM »
Enter Christian Brueckner

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:54:50 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2020, 02:28:09 PM »
Well as yet they have no evidence against him so at the mo I would say that is what he is a scapegoat.

Speaking exclusively with nine.com.au, Mr Amaral hit out at Operation Grange, the long-running $20m London Metropolitan Police search for Maddie. He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.
"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.
"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

they have said they do have evidence...I will wait till i hear it before coming to any conclusion

Offline kizzy

« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2020, 02:39:39 PM »
they have said they do have evidence...I will wait till i hear it before coming to any conclusion

Well as said previously circumstantial - that was the case at 1 o'clock.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2020, 02:47:54 PM »
Well as said previously circumstantial - that was the case at 1 o'clock.

Who said circumstantial... Are you making things up

Offline kizzy

« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2020, 02:56:07 PM »
Who said circumstantial... Are you making things up

Forgot if you don't like something you call posters liers - I'm only repeating sky news so are they making it up

But it shows that after three years, though they have a good deal of circumstantial evidence against the suspect, they are struggling to find hard evidence.

https://news.sky.com/story/christian-b-what-we-know-about-jailed-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-12000267

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2020, 03:07:19 PM »
Forgot if you don't like something you call posters liers - I'm only repeating sky news so are they making it up

But it shows that after three years, though they have a good deal of circumstantial evidence against the suspect, they are struggling to find hard evidence.

https://news.sky.com/story/christian-b-what-we-know-about-jailed-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-12000267

We don't know what the German police have

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2020, 03:25:27 PM »
it would be rather odd if he hadnt....i wouldnt trust amaral's opinion on whether the suspect is a scapegoat. he is just  a little biased
Quite.  Imagine if they have evidence on this guy, it goes to court and he is found guilty, a suspect that the PT police ruled out 12 years ago.  It won’t  exactly enhance the reputation of the PT Plod.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2020, 03:30:35 PM »
We don't know what the German police have

well you can read - no hard evidence circumstantial

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2020, 03:53:48 PM »
well you can read - no hard evidence circumstantial
Are you  pleased that there is no hard evidence, or do you hope that the recent appeal provides the police with enough evidence to press charges? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2020, 03:58:12 PM »
Are you  pleased that there is no hard evidence, or do you hope that the recent appeal provides the police with enough evidence to press charges?

Are you pleased they may have a scapegoat. - to prove you right.

Not interested in what really happened. - another one judge and jury.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »

"Scapegoat" appears to be the word of the moment.  On what basis have you, the judge and jury, decided that this violent rapist and paedophile is the victim in this case?
Are you saying you're not really interested in what happened?

Offline jassi

« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2020, 04:07:00 PM »

I've previously said I would be delighted with a conviction, but I don't think it will happen.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »

you are so misguided. i'm interested to find out what really happened and that's why I want to see the evidence.
Over in sceptic lal la land...jill havern has actually suggested the trial of the german could be  a ploy to get the McCanns in the witness box to cross examine them and check out their story...the voice of a leading sceptic

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2020, 04:15:44 PM »
you are so misguided. i'm interested to find out what really happened and that's why I want to see the evidence.
Over in sceptic lal la land...jill havern has actually suggested the trial of the german could be  a ploy to get the McCanns in the witness box to cross examine them and check out their story...the voice of a leading sceptic
Haha, I shouldn't laugh but really....how's Tony Bennett taking the news?  Assuming he's still alive that is...