Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408272 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #330 on: June 06, 2020, 12:51:51 PM »
It wasn't a vendetta - don't forget the dogs in all this - ok its swept under the carpet on here.

But they still alerted to something - something they are trained to sniff out.

Events have overtaken your prejudices and in my opinion you do not really understand the direction they have moved in therefore I'm not surprised you should raise old shibboleths.

Goncalo Amaral first of all raises the existence of a jailed German paedophile then in a smoke and mirrors move all without a scintilla of evidence rubbishes that he is a 'scapegoat'  ...

Snip
Goncalo Amaral made the explosive allegation that a German child sex offender would become the focus of Scotland Yard's investigation during an interview in April.

Amaral, who was taken off the case after criticising some lines of inquiry by UK detectives, said in an interview with nine.com.au: "[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now."

"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

The 43-year-old prisoner has not been named by British cops but was living in a campervan in Praia da Luz in Portugal around the time the youngster vanished on May 3, 2007.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11781188/madeleine-mccann-german-paedophile/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2020, 12:51:58 PM »
the alerts...Yawn
They just won't let "Dogs Don't Lie" lie.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #332 on: June 06, 2020, 12:59:39 PM »
Events have overtaken your prejudices and in my opinion you do not really understand the direction they have moved in therefore I'm not surprised you should raise old shibboleths.

Goncalo Amaral first of all raises the existence of a jailed German paedophile then in a smoke and mirrors move all without a scintilla of evidence rubbishes that he is a 'scapegoat'  ...

Snip
Goncalo Amaral made the explosive allegation that a German child sex offender would become the focus of Scotland Yard's investigation during an interview in April.

Amaral, who was taken off the case after criticising some lines of inquiry by UK detectives, said in an interview with nine.com.au: "[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now."

The 43-year-old prisoner has not been named by British cops but was living in a campervan in Praia da Luz in Portugal around the time the youngster vanished on May 3, 2007.

Yes the campervan was examined at the time and nothing was found

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #333 on: June 06, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »

he may or may not be involved but its a significant development...we will know more fairly soon no doubt

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #334 on: June 06, 2020, 01:02:20 PM »

Snip

So Amaral is still trying to cover his backside.  What a backside.

Offline jassi

« Reply #335 on: June 06, 2020, 01:03:42 PM »

According to media reports, the campervan has also been examined by German police, who also found no link to Madeleine. I think the same might have been said for the Jaguar.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #336 on: June 06, 2020, 02:08:08 PM »
Old, tabloid gossip....move on Lace.

No it wasn't,  these women had vital evidence that was ignored by the Portuguese Police.   I wonder how much other evidence was ignored.

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/9dec7/T-I-LONDON-31-12-07.htm

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #337 on: June 06, 2020, 02:18:01 PM »

Has anyone heard anything from Amaral, apart from The Scapegoat crack?

He might even have to pay The McCanns Damages.

Offline jassi

« Reply #338 on: June 06, 2020, 02:22:06 PM »
Has anyone heard anything from Amaral, apart from The Scapegoat crack?

He might even have to pay The McCanns Damages.

Which damages are these ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #339 on: June 06, 2020, 02:26:59 PM »
Which damages are these ?

The ones he lost for Libelling The McCanns.  Before The Supreme Court stepped in and added to the shame of Portugal.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2020, 02:28:21 PM »

No it wasn't,  these women had vital evidence that was ignored by the Portuguese Police.   I wonder how much other evidence was ignored.

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/9dec7/T-I-LONDON-31-12-07.htm

Is there anything in the original files that verifies that they contact the PJ ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »
The ones he lost for Libelling The McCanns.  Before The Supreme Court stepped in and added to the shame of Portugal.

Ah, those damages. The ones he doesn't have to pay because he won the case.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2020, 02:33:33 PM »
Ah, those damages. The ones he doesn't have to pay because he won the case.

You think?

Offline jassi

« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2020, 02:34:36 PM »

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2020, 02:45:24 PM »
I expect his book has come in useful during recent loo roll shortages.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly