Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408751 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2020, 01:15:09 PM »
But he's an expert... I thought you didn't question the skills of experts

An expert who didn't know basic facts about this case. That is not an expert.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2020, 01:18:34 PM »
An expert who didn't know basic facts about this case. That is not an expert.

What facts didn't he know... With a cite.  More like you and gunit just don't like to hear his view that the Portuguese investigation was not fit for purpose

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2020, 01:29:25 PM »
You missed G-Unit's post?

16 friends, 8 other couples, locked the apartment - Graham Hill is certainly not an expert on this case!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:33:23 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2020, 01:30:32 PM »
One day before I die I plan on producing a cite which meets your exacting standards and a witness who meets with your approval.
I always intended to live for a long, long, long time now it looks as if I'll just have to go for immortality instead.

Won't we all.  No one is getting anywhere fast at the moment.  But it keeps us all going.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2020, 02:33:10 PM »

16 friends, 8 other couples, locked the apartment - Graham Hill is certainly not an expert on this case!

He and his colleague seem to have concentrated on Murat and on developing his psychological profile, according to Amaral. [TOTL .pdf page 45]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #410 on: June 08, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
He and his colleague seem to have concentrated on Murat and on developing his psychological profile, according to Amaral. [TOTL .pdf page 45]

Did this investigator even speak to the parents as he seems to know a lot about how they think ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #411 on: June 08, 2020, 06:10:29 PM »

Damn fine racing driver though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2020, 06:54:46 PM »
Did this investigator even speak to the parents as he seems to know a lot about how they think ?

He probably did during the first week he was there waiting for the PJ to notice him.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #413 on: June 08, 2020, 07:05:40 PM »
He probably did during the first week he was there waiting for the PJ to notice him.

But for him to have the level of knowledge about their behaviour and motivations the conversations must have been long and intensive.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #414 on: June 08, 2020, 08:32:59 PM »
But for him to have the level of knowledge about their behaviour and motivations the conversations must have been long and intensive.

He did seem very knowledgeable about them, if not about the details of the disappearance. He seemed to be repeating the McCann's thoughts and explanations rather than having reached his own conclusions.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2020, 08:49:37 PM »
He did seem very knowledgeable about them, if not about the details of the disappearance. He seemed to be repeating the McCann's thoughts and explanations rather than having reached his own conclusions.

I don't know if it was necessary for him to have interviewed any witnesses.  I rather think he might have been there as observer and adviser.

What I do know is that Amaral never met with Kate and Gerry had met him once, very briefly.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #416 on: June 08, 2020, 10:07:53 PM »
I don't know if it was necessary for him to have interviewed any witnesses.  I rather think he might have been there as observer and adviser.

What I do know is that Amaral never met with Kate and Gerry had met him once, very briefly.

Kate and Gerry McCann had meetings with the men running the investigation; Encarnacao and Neves.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #417 on: June 08, 2020, 10:11:56 PM »
The German police are now sounding fairly certain that Madeleine is dead and that they have evidence the German did it. 
Whether Graham Hill is an expert on the McCanns or not seems a redundant argument now.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2020, 10:45:38 PM »
Kate and Gerry McCann had meetings with the men running the investigation; Encarnacao and Neves.

Sorry I forgot Amaral was only the tea boy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2020, 10:54:23 PM »
Sorry I forgot Amaral was only the tea boy.
”I waz only obeying orderz”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly