Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #420 on: June 09, 2020, 07:17:31 AM »
Sorry I forgot Amaral was only the tea boy.

I didn't say that and you know it's not true. He was the coordinator, but he wasn't in charge.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #421 on: June 09, 2020, 07:25:49 AM »
I didn't say that and you know it's not true. He was the coordinator, but he wasn't in charge.
So quite ok for him to form an opinion about the McCanns guilt or otherwise without meeting them, Graham Hill on the other hand...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:28:04 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #422 on: June 09, 2020, 08:37:15 AM »
So quite ok for him to form an opinion about the McCanns guilt or otherwise without meeting them, Graham Hill on the other hand...

Many many people have formed opinions about the McCann's guilt or innocence without meeting them. When the McCanns wanted to flee Portugal it was the man in charge who they approached and who gave his permission; Encarnacao.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #423 on: June 09, 2020, 09:32:04 AM »
The German police are now sounding fairly certain that Madeleine is dead and that they have evidence the German did it. 
Whether Graham Hill is an expert on the McCanns or not seems a redundant argument now.

Just shows you believe everything you read - the evidence is only CB told someone she was

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #424 on: June 09, 2020, 09:53:52 AM »
posters want to criticise hills lack of knowledge...what is far far  far more important is amarals lack of knowledge.
He claimed

The dogs had a 100% record
They had never been wrong in 200 cases
That they discovered  a cadaver under a slab of concrete in Jersey
That the evidence he produced in the documentary proved maddie died in the appartment

All wrong and considering according to  a report in the Guardian re the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the alerts...a disater for the investigation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #425 on: June 09, 2020, 09:59:42 AM »
posters want to criticise hills lack of knowledge...what is far far  far more important is amarals lack of knowledge.
He claimed

That the evidence he produced in the documentary proved maddie died in the appartment

All wrong and considering according to  a report in the Guardian re the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the alerts...a disater for the investigation

All that is going on with CB is circumstantial evidence - IMO GA had more circumstantial on mccs.

The fact is as well - the mccs was definitely there

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #426 on: June 09, 2020, 10:02:16 AM »

All that is going on with CB is circumstantial evidence - IMO GA had more circumstantial on mccs.

The fact is as well - the mccs was definitely there

I'm pointing out how much amaral got wrong...facts not opinions.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #427 on: June 09, 2020, 10:20:04 AM »

I shudder to think of what The Media will do to Goncalo Amaral over The Cipriano Case if this all proves to be true.

No wonder he went quiet.  He surely must see this coming.

Meanwhile, The Portuguese Judiciary have lost all credibility, even if in not knowing that they had a convicted Paedophile and Rapist rampaging around The Algarve.  Although I don't believe that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #428 on: June 09, 2020, 10:32:40 AM »
He claimed

You accuse Amaral of lacking knowledge but ignore the fact that his superiors must have agreed with him otherwise the investigation would have changed direction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #429 on: June 09, 2020, 10:36:19 AM »
You accuse Amaral of lacking knowledge but ignore the fact that his superiors must have agreed with him otherwise the investigation would have changed direction.

Yes it seems they all got it wrong.. In Harrison's report he states how they had a meeting with the PJ and explained the alerts needed to be verified.. It seems they didn't listen

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #430 on: June 09, 2020, 10:38:58 AM »

I've included them in Loss of Credibility.  None of them knew about this Convicted Paedophile and Rapist?

I simply do not believe that they didn't know.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #431 on: June 09, 2020, 10:41:10 AM »
Yes it seems they all got it wrong.. In Harrison's report he states how they had a meeting with the PJ and explained the alerts needed to be verified.. It seems they didn't listen

Who suggested adding the McCann's villa, clothing and car to the dog's itinerary? In my opinion that was Harrison.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #432 on: June 09, 2020, 10:42:27 AM »
I'm pointing out how much amaral got wrong...facts not opinions.

You - dont know yet if he did get it wrong fact ....it is only your opinion he did.

Oh and no need to say you understood the evidence - on abduction, there wasn't any.fact

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #433 on: June 09, 2020, 11:03:26 AM »
I've included them in Loss of Credibility.  None of them knew about this Convicted Paedophile and Rapist?

I simply do not believe that they didn't know.

Was he a convicted rapist at that point? Had the German police notified the Portuguese that he was wanted in Germany? Did anyone draw the attention of the PJ to this man? If so, who were they and what did they say?
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #434 on: June 09, 2020, 11:03:41 AM »
The Smith family saw the man with Madeleine that night. Amaral was on the correct path but it is now up to OG  to fully investigate that sighting if they are going to solve this case! If they want to find a body they can start by employing cadaver dogs in boats on Barragem da Bravura lake.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.