Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #435 on: June 09, 2020, 11:09:23 AM »
Was he a convicted rapist at that point? Had the German police notified the Portuguese that he was wanted in Germany? Did anyone draw the attention of the PJ to this man? If so, who were they and what did they say?

He was a Convicted Paedophile.  Isn't that enough?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #436 on: June 09, 2020, 11:19:11 AM »
Many many people have formed opinions about the McCann's guilt or innocence without meeting them. When the McCanns wanted to flee Portugal it was the man in charge who they approached and who gave his permission; Encarnacao.

What a pejorative word "flee" is particularly when it is used out of context and inaccurately to boot ... but you know that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #437 on: June 09, 2020, 11:21:34 AM »

You - dont know yet if he did get it wrong fact ....it is only your opinion he did.

Oh and no need to say you understood the evidence - on abduction, there wasn't any.fact

Do you actually read the posts... I've listed the things he got wrong.. The fallacies on which he based his theory... The fallacies I've pointed out are facts... Not opinion

Offline Brietta

« Reply #438 on: June 09, 2020, 11:33:03 AM »
I shudder to think of what The Media will do to Goncalo Amaral over The Cipriano Case if this all proves to be true.

No wonder he went quiet.  He surely must see this coming.

Meanwhile, The Portuguese Judiciary have lost all credibility, even if in not knowing that they had a convicted Paedophile and Rapist rampaging around The Algarve.  Although I don't believe that.

I think they knew perfectly well.  I will give them that they may not have known exactly who, maybe they didn't bother to find out.  But for the allegedly top cop in the drug war not to put two and two together is extraordinary, maybe going after the McCanns was was thought to be the easier option. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #439 on: June 09, 2020, 11:47:18 AM »
What a pejorative word "flee" is particularly when it is used out of context and inaccurately to boot ... but you know that.

Ok, they ran away.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #440 on: June 09, 2020, 11:53:45 AM »
Ok, they ran away.

i'm quite happy with that and i don't blame them...from an inept police force who didn't undersatnd the evidence who might arrest them and hold them in custody

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #441 on: June 09, 2020, 11:54:44 AM »
Ok, they ran away.

No they didn't.  They left with the permission of The PJ.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2020, 12:32:25 PM »
Do you actually read the posts... I've listed the things he got wrong.. The fallacies on which he based his theory... The fallacies I've pointed out are facts... Not opinion

Do you read mine?

Why did GA go on to write TOTL then - and still stands by what he wrote if he thought he got the evidence all wrong.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2020, 01:24:55 PM »
No they didn't.  They left with the permission of The PJ.

I think the rush to taint them with suspicion was because they made it known they were returning home.  The let on the villa was up and when they did go it was with the full knowledge and permission of the Portuguese authorities.

On the other hand Davel's post might not be too far off the mark as the definition describes ...
verb: flee; 3rd person present: flees; past tense: fled; past participle: fled; gerund or present participle: fleeing
run away from a place or situation of danger.

In my opinion they were in mortal danger for the reasons posted and more.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #444 on: June 09, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
I think the rush to taint them with suspicion was because they made it known they were returning home.  The let on the villa was up and when they did go it was with the full knowledge and permission of the Portuguese authorities.

On the other hand Davel's post might not be too far off the mark as the definition describes ...
verb: flee; 3rd person present: flees; past tense: fled; past participle: fled; gerund or present participle: fleeing
run away from a place or situation of danger.

In my opinion they were in mortal danger for the reasons posted and more.

Mortal danger ? That’s a pretty big statement. Care to elaborate?

I seem to remember Philomena being interviewed after they were made arguidos and saying that they would not be leaving Portugal until Madeleine was found.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2020, 02:49:37 PM »
Who suggested adding the McCann's villa, clothing and car to the dog's itinerary? In my opinion that was Harrison.

so its your opinion...which we know is alittle biased...that the decision to screen the car was Harrisons. thats a big accusation...and you have nothing to support it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2020, 02:52:04 PM »

You - dont know yet if he did get it wrong fact ....it is only your opinion he did.

Oh and no need to say you understood the evidence - on abduction, there wasn't any.fact

amaral claimed in his book and documentary..

The dogs had a 100% record
They had never been wrong in 200 cases
That they discovered  a cadaver under a slab of concrete in Jersey
That the evidence he produced in the documentary proved maddie died in the appartment

All wrong   ...not opinion fact and considering according to  a report in the Guardian re the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the alerts...a disater for the investigation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #447 on: June 09, 2020, 03:06:34 PM »
amaral claimed in his book and documentary..

The dogs had a 100% record
They had never been wrong in 200 cases
That they discovered  a cadaver under a slab of concrete in Jersey
That the evidence he produced in the documentary proved maddie died in the appartment

All wrong   ...not opinion fact and considering according to  a report in the Guardian re the libel trial that the main evidence against the McCanns was the alerts...a disater for the investigation

But he still wrote it in his book. - and still believes Maddie died in the apartment

What you don't know IMO is that she didn't - do you.

Offline jassi

« Reply #448 on: June 09, 2020, 03:13:30 PM »
If Brueckner, or any one else for that matter did murder Madeleine in the first few days of her disappearance, Amaral cannot be accused of having hindered the search for her by claiming she was dead.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #449 on: June 09, 2020, 03:18:59 PM »
If Brueckner, or any one else for that matter did murder Madeleine in the first few days of her disappearance, Amaral cannot be accused of having hindered the search for her by claiming she was dead.

He certainly can be accused of hindering (I would say obliterating) the search for the perpetrator and getting "justice for Madeleine" by getting even elementary diligences entirely wrong.