Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408280 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #495 on: June 11, 2020, 03:06:48 PM »
Jane Tanner saw Doctor Totman.  Next!

What are you suggesting about the Smith family ?

Did this family of 9 have a group hallucination?

• Jane Tanner saw Doctor Totman.  Next!

Have you seen these people? Do you know who they might be?
    witness_accountsThese two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.
  • What are you suggesting about the Smith family ?

"We were home two weeks when my son rang up and asked was he dreaming or did we meet a man carrying a child the night Madeleine was taken. We all remembered that we had the same recollection. I felt we should report it to the police.
    Daily Mail (appeared in paper edition only)  January 3, 2008
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #496 on: June 11, 2020, 03:31:08 PM »

witness_accountsThese two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based on more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK) or Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk and/or the Find Madeleine team on +44 845 838 4699 or investigation@findmadeleine.com.

"We were home two weeks when my son rang up and asked was he dreaming or did we meet a man carrying a child the night Madeleine was taken. We all remembered that we had the same recollection. I felt we should report it to the police.

Is your first quote from the Find Madeleine site ?

Just checked, yes it is.

Now do you have something from OG because as far as I’m aware OG have never suggested what you have quoted.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 03:33:13 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #497 on: June 11, 2020, 05:05:53 PM »

Quoting the find Madeleine website LOL

Remember how they never publicised them Smith e-fits?

I wonder why they did that, considering the whole Smith family were only dreaming & it definitely wasn't Gerry.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #498 on: June 11, 2020, 07:11:27 PM »
Quoting the find Madeleine website LOL

Remember how they never publicised them Smith e-fits?

I wonder why they did that, considering the whole Smith family were only dreaming & it definitely wasn't Gerry.

You have made a claim regarding Jane Tanner which is false.

You asked if the Smiths were hallucinating ... according to them they had to check it out that they weren't dreaming.

I think it might be more pertinent for you to wonder why Amaral didn't bother to do anything about the Smith sighting.  He did know about it between May and September 2007 ... why do you suppose he didn't bother to publicise it at any time during that period?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #499 on: June 11, 2020, 07:13:36 PM »
Why don't you tell us ? You think you know all the answers
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2020, 07:14:21 PM »

You asked if the Smiths were hallucinating ... according to them they had to check it out that they weren't dreaming.

I think it might be more pertinent for you to wonder why Amaral didn't bother to do anything about the Smith sighting.  He did know about it between May and September 2007 ... why do you suppose he didn't bother to publicise it at any time during that period?

He investigated the sighting, took statements and then later made arrangements for the family to return to Portugal for further questionning and a formal ID.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2020, 07:15:07 PM »

The police believe Jane Tanner saw doctor Totman.

Jane Tanner hasn't disputed this. Ergo, she's satisfied she saw him & not an abductor.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #502 on: June 11, 2020, 07:21:30 PM »
The police believe Jane Tanner saw doctor Totman.

Jane Tanner hasn't disputed this. Ergo, she's satisfied she saw him & not an abductor.

IMO Tanner is keeping her head down and wishes it would all go away.
If only she hadn't listened to Dave when he said' Hey guys how about a week in Portugal?'
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #503 on: June 11, 2020, 08:06:57 PM »
IMO Tanner is keeping her head down and wishes it would all go away.
If only she hadn't listened to Dave when he said' Hey guys how about a week in Portugal?'

I imagine the whole holiday group feel likewise.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #504 on: June 11, 2020, 11:50:13 PM »
He investigated the sighting, took statements and then later made arrangements for the family to return to Portugal for further questionning and a formal ID.

Between May and September Amaral did absolutely nothing regarding the Smiths.  He just was not interested.             The Smith episode was bracketed by two significant events which makes it stand out.

Why was it that Amaral showed no interest in Richard McCluskey's sworn statement which was in the hands of the PJ prior to Martin Smith's. https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #505 on: June 12, 2020, 12:02:14 AM »
There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine was abducted from the apartment either.

So how did she vanish?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #506 on: June 12, 2020, 12:53:16 AM »
Between May and September Amaral did absolutely nothing regarding the Smiths.  He just was not interested.             The Smith episode was bracketed by two significant events which makes it stand out.

Why was it that Amaral showed no interest in Richard McCluskey's sworn statement which was in the hands of the PJ prior to Martin Smith's. https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm

Do you think if you say something enough times it becomes the truth ? Amaral brought some of the Smith family back for a reconstruction. That isn’t absolutely nothing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #507 on: June 12, 2020, 01:37:52 AM »

So how did she vanish?
Best direct that at three separate investigative police forces,doesn't seem to any accord there.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline misty

« Reply #508 on: June 12, 2020, 01:54:04 AM »
Do you think if you say something enough times it becomes the truth ? Amaral brought some of the Smith family back for a reconstruction. That isn’t absolutely nothing.

Again I ask - why was the Smith family reconstruction deemed more important than one by the Tapas group?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #509 on: June 12, 2020, 02:55:17 AM »
Again I ask - why was the Smith family reconstruction deemed more important than one by the Tapas group?

It wasn't. Amaral wanted to do both. Arrangements were made for the Smith family. The T7 threw up loads of obstacles and were most reluctant to agree to a reconstruction arranged by the PJ.