Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #660 on: June 17, 2020, 01:28:46 AM »
Now Faith, with the best will in the world, since when have you been a slave to forum rules?

I think there are enough people who will substantiate it personally, if needed.  Everybody on the supporters side saw it and there was quite a bit of discussion over it.

And didn't Misty substantiate it anyhow?

You are right Sadie I’m not a slave to forum rules but the moderator who jointly claimed the event occurred is....and she should at least hold herself to the same standard as she holds other members.

And no misty didn’t substantiate it, she basically said google it.

Until  a link is posted the claim is simply that, a claim with no substance. TBH with so many supporters seeing it I’m surprised not one of you has a link.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #661 on: June 17, 2020, 02:39:40 AM »
You are right Sadie I’m not a slave to forum rules but the moderator who jointly claimed the event occurred is....and she should at least hold herself to the same standard as she holds other members.

And no misty didn’t substantiate it, she basically said google it.

Until  a link is posted the claim is simply that, a claim with no substance. TBH with so many supporters seeing it I’m surprised not one of you has a link.

Well this is probably the reason that Brietta is having problems substantiating it.  From our very own forum, seven years ago by the amazing poster DCI.  Thread = MORALS

Re: MORALS

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

Quote from: stephen25000 on September 15, 2013, 05:42:22 PM

Yet again, your magical mystery abduction with no proof 8((()*/

DCI
'One of them, yes. Sofia was also knocking her husband off. I take it you haven't heard about the golden bullet, Amaral threatened to put between this mans eyes? Or Sofia throwing his clothes in a bar doorway, where the manager asked him to leave?'

Scandal of Summer - wife of Gonçalo who she said she Loved! (former.inspector of PJ) it put his suitcases at the door !

Dates Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:54:25 +0100

Due to the fact that Mr. Gonçalo Amaral (disgraced former inspector of the PJ of Portimão) arrived at his house, several times, late at night and in the early hours of the morning, his wife («known as the best fellatio of Faro») suspected that he had an affair with another woman, because he came home reeking of another woman's perfume. Sofia, Amaral's wife, packed all his clothes and shoes up and threw them in the door of a cafe', along with a letter she had written, explaining the worse things about her husband, for everybody who wanted to read it.

Sofia was still not satisfied with that, the following night, in the absence of her husband Goncalo, she went to have dinner in a well known restaurant in Portimão, with the husband of the woman she believed had an affair with her husband. After dinner, the two "lovers" went for the night to the Praia da Rocha, hand in hand, kissing and showing a fondness and a very strong intimacy for each other, but, because she was still not satisfied with that, she took that gentleman back to her house, the marital home, in the late hours of the night.

It was the biggest scandal of so well-known public figures among residents in Portimão. But this history does not end here. From that day 2 months ago, the couple (Gonçalo Amaral and his wife) do not rest, their relationship is in turmoil and at an all time low, their marriage is under great strain.

They reached the point that Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, inside a well-known bar at Praia da Rocha,got up approximately 4 times from his table and approached the table of the other couple. Goncalo Amaral, made several threats to the man that went out with his wife Sofia, and 3 or 4 times he violently put his hands around the neck of the same man, insulting the couple numerous times, kicking and punching, until Mr. Gonçalo Amaral was finally asked to leave, by the persons present in the bar who were there to have fun, not to see violent discussions, insults, threats and beatings, just because Mr. Gonçalo Amaral and his wife decided to do a big scandal and scene at the place.

It was a shame! How is it possible that so well-educated people, supposedly with "distinction" and an high professional status, behave in such a derogatory fashion and become embroiled in these kind of scandals! And they cannot leave each others husbands and wives alone... Still have more to come!!.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1796-oh-dear-gonc-has-been-caught-at-it-again-or-gonc-in-public-brawl-after-husband-of-lover-kos-him-in-bar

This is the one Joanna Morais tried to get removed, but then had to admit it was true.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2106-amarals-been-a-naughty-boy-again[/size]

It seems that the reason that Brietta can no longer find her cite is because neither of the above two websites opens any more.  It seems that sadly the forum has now gone.

I believe that this is probably where we all saw it, but there may be other places.

Maybe it could be picked up on the Wayback Machine.  Dunno.

Rest assured Faith, all the things mentioned in the past couple of pages, or so, of this thread, were well reported and discussed at the time.  About 13 years ago.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #662 on: June 17, 2020, 05:18:26 AM »
Well this is probably the reason that Brietta is having problems substantiating it.  From our very own forum, seven years ago by the amazing poster DCI.  Thread = MORALS

Re: MORALS

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

Quote from: stephen25000 on September 15, 2013, 05:42:22 PM

DCI
'One of them, yes. Sofia was also knocking her husband off. I take it you haven't heard about the golden bullet, Amaral threatened to put between this mans eyes? Or Sofia throwing his clothes in a bar doorway, where the manager asked him to leave?'

Scandal of Summer - wife of Gonçalo who she said she Loved! (former.inspector of PJ) it put his suitcases at the door !

Dates Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:54:25 +0100

Due to the fact that Mr. Gonçalo Amaral (disgraced former inspector of the PJ of Portimão) arrived at his house, several times, late at night and in the early hours of the morning, his wife («known as the best fellatio of Faro») suspected that he had an affair with another woman, because he came home reeking of another woman's perfume. Sofia, Amaral's wife, packed all his clothes and shoes up and threw them in the door of a cafe', along with a letter she had written, explaining the worse things about her husband, for everybody who wanted to read it.

Sofia was still not satisfied with that, the following night, in the absence of her husband Goncalo, she went to have dinner in a well known restaurant in Portimão, with the husband of the woman she believed had an affair with her husband. After dinner, the two "lovers" went for the night to the Praia da Rocha, hand in hand, kissing and showing a fondness and a very strong intimacy for each other, but, because she was still not satisfied with that, she took that gentleman back to her house, the marital home, in the late hours of the night.

It was the biggest scandal of so well-known public figures among residents in Portimão. But this history does not end here. From that day 2 months ago, the couple (Gonçalo Amaral and his wife) do not rest, their relationship is in turmoil and at an all time low, their marriage is under great strain.

They reached the point that Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, inside a well-known bar at Praia da Rocha,got up approximately 4 times from his table and approached the table of the other couple. Goncalo Amaral, made several threats to the man that went out with his wife Sofia, and 3 or 4 times he violently put his hands around the neck of the same man, insulting the couple numerous times, kicking and punching, until Mr. Gonçalo Amaral was finally asked to leave, by the persons present in the bar who were there to have fun, not to see violent discussions, insults, threats and beatings, just because Mr. Gonçalo Amaral and his wife decided to do a big scandal and scene at the place.

It was a shame! How is it possible that so well-educated people, supposedly with "distinction" and an high professional status, behave in such a derogatory fashion and become embroiled in these kind of scandals! And they cannot leave each others husbands and wives alone... Still have more to come!!.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1796-oh-dear-gonc-has-been-caught-at-it-again-or-gonc-in-public-brawl-after-husband-of-lover-kos-him-in-bar

This is the one Joanna Morais tried to get removed, but then had to admit it was true.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2106-amarals-been-a-naughty-boy-again[/size]

It seems that the reason that Brietta can no longer find her cite is because neither of the above two websites opens any more.  It seems that sadly the forum has now gone.

I believe that this is probably where we all saw it, but there may be other places.

Maybe it could be picked up on the Wayback Machine.  Dunno.

Rest assured Faith, all the things mentioned in the past couple of pages, or so, of this thread, were well reported and discussed at the time.  About 13 years ago.

The fact is, no substantiation or cite was required for a sentence beginning, "I believe ..."

I think Faith is just attention seeking because I have not been responding to her posts and have no intention of doing so. 
At one time there was a lot on the internet about the "Golden Bullet" tape.  With no less an Amaral apologist than Morais substantiating the existence and content of the audio tape in her efforts to suppress it. DCI confirms that in her post.  I'm sure there must be screen grabs in existence because I think her stout defence will have been sanitised from her blog just as the tape and transcript has been from many internet sources.
And no ... I do not have a cite for that which is no longer there.

Steel Magnolia was kind enough to protest about it and record a heavily edited version to criticise it.  So although it may no longer be linked to we have two critical sources indicating it was there at one time.
Snip
Dr Amaral embarked on a vindictive vendetta against the couple, including harassing, threatening and menacing telephone calls.

The couple installed a recorder to capture Amaral's diatribes. There was no entrapment here, The couple did not invite Amaral to phone them, but they had the equipment to record his vituperative outpourings in the event that he did. At least one call was captured on tape.

In this phone call, as his justification for his affair with the other man's wife, Dr Amaral used all the base terms of promiscuity, moral vices and misogyny to describe Ms Bras, and threatened Mr Arauja with a 'golden bullet'.
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/libel-from-blog-promoted-by-mccanns-on.html

Morais and Steel Magnolia confirm is that there is a tape and there used to be a link to it and it could be listened to - but no longer - on the internet.
Some of it said ... "What Amaral also says towards Ana is: "Eu faço-te a folha quando eu quiser", in English, "I sign your papers when I wish".
In Portugal, "fazer a folha" means to harm someone by illegal methods.
This phrase on tape may very well be used as proof that Goncalo Amaral's authenticity of the allegations towards Ana and her husband that Amaral has also threatened them, with planting drugs in their car, in order to send them to jail.
Apparently this is a good example of "fazer a folha" to someone.
They most of all fear that something bad will happen to their daughter, that she will be abducted or something else and that it would be made to look like they had been responsible for it.
People need to remember that this couple have had the strength and courage to report all of this to the PJ and the local police and to the Portuguese attorney general on several occasions and that they are literally living in fear of what Amaral may have done to them! The more people that know this, the less likely it is that anything will happen to them as it would be absolutely foolhardy to do this now, as we all know about the threats and intimidation and so do the Portuguese police and the Portuguese attorney general.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:24:06 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #663 on: June 17, 2020, 08:23:44 AM »

I think that about says it all on the subject of Amaral's threatening phone call.

Thanks to those who finally found the proof.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #664 on: June 17, 2020, 10:03:40 AM »
The fact is, no substantiation or cite was required for a sentence beginning, "I believe ..."

I think Faith is just attention seeking because I have not been responding to her posts and have no intention of doing so. 
At one time there was a lot on the internet about the "Golden Bullet" tape.  With no less an Amaral apologist than Morais substantiating the existence and content of the audio tape in her efforts to suppress it. DCI confirms that in her post.  I'm sure there must be screen grabs in existence because I think her stout defence will have been sanitised from her blog just as the tape and transcript has been from many internet sources.
And no ... I do not have a cite for that which is no longer there.

Steel Magnolia was kind enough to protest about it and record a heavily edited version to criticise it.  So although it may no longer be linked to we have two critical sources indicating it was there at one time.
Snip
Dr Amaral embarked on a vindictive vendetta against the couple, including harassing, threatening and menacing telephone calls.

The couple installed a recorder to capture Amaral's diatribes. There was no entrapment here, The couple did not invite Amaral to phone them, but they had the equipment to record his vituperative outpourings in the event that he did. At least one call was captured on tape.

In this phone call, as his justification for his affair with the other man's wife, Dr Amaral used all the base terms of promiscuity, moral vices and misogyny to describe Ms Bras, and threatened Mr Arauja with a 'golden bullet'.
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/libel-from-blog-promoted-by-mccanns-on.html

Morais and Steel Magnolia confirm is that there is a tape and there used to be a link to it and it could be listened to - but no longer - on the internet.
Some of it said ... "What Amaral also says towards Ana is: "Eu faço-te a folha quando eu quiser", in English, "I sign your papers when I wish".
In Portugal, "fazer a folha" means to harm someone by illegal methods.
This phrase on tape may very well be used as proof that Goncalo Amaral's authenticity of the allegations towards Ana and her husband that Amaral has also threatened them, with planting drugs in their car, in order to send them to jail.
Apparently this is a good example of "fazer a folha" to someone.
They most of all fear that something bad will happen to their daughter, that she will be abducted or something else and that it would be made to look like they had been responsible for it.
People need to remember that this couple have had the strength and courage to report all of this to the PJ and the local police and to the Portuguese attorney general on several occasions and that they are literally living in fear of what Amaral may have done to them! The more people that know this, the less likely it is that anything will happen to them as it would be absolutely foolhardy to do this now, as we all know about the threats and intimidation and so do the Portuguese police and the Portuguese attorney general.

I am asking you to provide a cite because those are the rules, rules that you yourself deem to be important, nothing more. That you have failed to do so makes you a hypocrite.

As to the second hand hearsay you have posted as evidence, the couple concerned were clients of Correia who, at the time, was in a heated court case with Amaral so their testimony is hardly without bias.

Still you believe as you wish....just don’t expect the rest of us to be so gullible.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #665 on: June 17, 2020, 10:05:24 AM »
I think that about says it all on the subject of Amaral's threatening phone call.

Thanks to those who finally found the proof.

That’s not proof, it’s second hand gossip at best.

Still I suppose we believe what suits us.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #666 on: June 17, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »
One of the forums who reported this with salacious glee is still there to be read. I don't see any cites, however.
https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/t2614-large-amount-of-money-the-gnr-offier-and-goncalo-amaral
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #667 on: June 17, 2020, 10:24:39 AM »
What an offensively coloured site. I lingered not  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #668 on: June 17, 2020, 10:26:35 AM »
That’s not proof, it’s second hand gossip at best.

Still I suppose we believe what suits us.

Yeah but yeah,it disses dirt on Amaral.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #669 on: June 17, 2020, 10:37:41 AM »
One of the forums who reported this with salacious glee is still there to be read. I don't see any cites, however.
https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/t2614-large-amount-of-money-the-gnr-offier-and-goncalo-amaral

I am Sabot on that Site.  In case anyone has forgotten.

Offline barrier

« Reply #670 on: June 17, 2020, 10:38:51 AM »
As if.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #671 on: June 17, 2020, 10:41:07 AM »
I am Sabot on that Site.  In case anyone has forgotten.
I noticed one of Vee8's posts survived on there.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #672 on: June 17, 2020, 10:45:34 AM »

Ah Vee8, what an upstanding citizen he turned out to be and Rosiepops, who I think eventually defected via the Daily Record comments section.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #673 on: June 17, 2020, 11:54:23 AM »

Yes he did have rather a fall from grace and I would not hasten to jump to his defence in the way some have rallied behind the German suspect Amaral's podcast broadcast helped to unmask.
Is there any more news on the funding appeal for his defence ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #674 on: June 17, 2020, 12:02:53 PM »
Yes he did have rather a fall from grace and I would not hasten to jump to his defence in the way some have rallied behind the German suspect Amaral's podcast broadcast helped to unmask.
Is there any more news on the funding appeal for his defence ?

Is there any news at all about it? I thought it was one of these forum myths
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future