Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408502 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #720 on: June 17, 2020, 07:23:09 PM »
An awful lot of bodies have gone missing.

I’ve no idea what you mean.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #721 on: June 17, 2020, 07:23:34 PM »
She’s a convicted child murderer...ergo she’s a child murderer.....everything else is noise.

Have you ever read the court judgements, Faith? I've honestly never read anything quite so bizarre.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #722 on: June 17, 2020, 07:25:11 PM »
A conviction isn't absolute proof.. Particularly when the only evidence wsd a confession beaten out of her

A conviction is the best proof we’ve got so I’d advise you to simply suck it up.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #723 on: June 17, 2020, 07:30:15 PM »
Have you ever read the court judgements, Faith? I've honestly never read anything quite so bizarre.

When considering the  innocence or guilt of an accused person I always start with the question ‘ how honest is the defendant’....and no matter if you believe that Cipriano is guilty or innocent you can never call her honest.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #724 on: June 17, 2020, 07:32:31 PM »
A conviction is the best proof we’ve got so I’d advise you to simply suck it up.
I'm hardly likely to regard you as a person to take advice from...I don't think she's guilty

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #725 on: June 17, 2020, 07:33:39 PM »
When considering the  innocence or guilt of an accused person I always start with the question ‘ how honest is the defendant’....and no matter if you believe that Cipriano is guilty or innocent you can never call her honest.

You couldn't exactly call Amaral honest either.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #726 on: June 17, 2020, 07:35:19 PM »

You don't know enough about her or have any first hand knowledge to reach any opinion of value.. Imo.
I look at the evidence and to me it suggests she's innocent

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #727 on: June 17, 2020, 07:36:28 PM »
I'm hardly likely to regard you as a person to take advice from...I don't think she's guilty

She’s a convicted murderess...that is not open to opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #728 on: June 17, 2020, 07:37:16 PM »
You couldn't exactly call Amaral honest either.

And he was convicted....much like Cipriano.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #729 on: June 17, 2020, 07:41:52 PM »

Oh, of course.  Amaral only committed Perjury after Leonor was beaten nearly senseless.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #730 on: June 17, 2020, 07:52:05 PM »
Oh, of course.  Amaral only committed Perjury after Leonor was beaten nearly senseless.

She wasn't beaten hard enough, imo
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #731 on: June 17, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »
Well I believe as often is with the mccs - not everything is as it should be IMO

Paulo Pereira Cristovão, a former PJ inspector and one of the 5 arguidos of Faro accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of trying to make a 'deal' with the defendants."And that deal was: all of you incriminate Gonçalo Amaral and I’ll arrange so that Leonor Cipriano says that you have nothing to do with this – well, deals like this, only in Hollywood", ironizes
 Pereira Cristovão.

Are you really quoting Paulo Pereira Cristovão expecting anyone to place any reliance on what he says ???
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #732 on: June 17, 2020, 08:11:12 PM »

the evidence was overwhelming in his case

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #733 on: June 17, 2020, 08:13:03 PM »
She’s a convicted murderess...that is not open to opinion.

What is open to opinion is her guilt.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #734 on: June 17, 2020, 09:55:56 PM »

You know what...I’d believe that she had been beaten if she hadn’t proven herself such a committed liar.