Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #780 on: June 18, 2020, 06:29:03 PM »
It seems that Cipriano was paroled in February last year and has vowed to keeping looking for her daughter. Do any those who believe that Joana is still alive know what steps she has taken in her goal ? Media appeals ? Balloon releasing ? Anything ?

May taking a claim to the ECHR at the very least...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #781 on: June 18, 2020, 06:33:47 PM »
Great, so do carry on taking the piss out of dead children - it’s really most admirable and thanks for your contributions.

It's more like I'm taking the piss out of people who claim the dead children were abducted, but never mind.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #782 on: June 18, 2020, 06:45:18 PM »

At the very least.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #783 on: June 18, 2020, 06:58:33 PM »

Any ECHR claim needs to be made within 6 months of the judgement...so shes way out of time....i would have thought posters here would have known the facts. i would say with her torture she would ahve had a very easy case re no fair trial

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #784 on: June 18, 2020, 06:59:05 PM »
At the very least.

claims have to be made within 6 months of judgement

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #785 on: June 18, 2020, 07:06:41 PM »
It's more like I'm taking the piss out of people who claim the dead children were abducted, but never mind.
And I’m taking the piss out of you so all good.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #786 on: June 18, 2020, 07:12:34 PM »
And I’m taking the piss out of you so all good.

Are you?  I hadn't noticed, so you're not doing a very good job of it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #787 on: June 18, 2020, 07:54:43 PM »
Are you?  I hadn't noticed, so you're not doing a very good job of it.

No on cares fo what you think.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #788 on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:14 AM »
At this moment in time there's no evidence that the McCann's human rights were denied them. Until the ECHR reach a conclusion that remains an opinion, rather than a fact imo.
If one wishes to wade through the filth of fora specifically set up for the purpose - it doesn't require the ECHR to reach any conclusion that Kate and Gerry McCann's human rights are violated as a matter of course - an awareness of common humanity should suffice.   
The abuse and vilification directed at them on a daily basis speaks for itself of the violation they suffer without any let up ... not even now when their suffering must be unbearable.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #789 on: June 19, 2020, 01:48:37 AM »
If one wishes to wade through the filth of fora specifically set up for the purpose - it doesn't require the ECHR to reach any conclusion that Kate and Gerry McCann's human rights are violated as a matter of course - an awareness of common humanity should suffice.   
The abuse and vilification directed at them on a daily basis speaks for itself of the violation they suffer without any let up ... not even now when their suffering must be unbearable.

Yet incomparable to Madeleine’s.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #790 on: June 19, 2020, 02:09:53 AM »

And my Worm has just turned.  This is sad.  It is always one step too far with me.  I will now be applying The Rules.  So if in future you are at a thinking it was me who deleted your comment when it wasn't then it is likely that it will be me in future.

I have just about had enough.  All that I require from any of you is good manners.  And it grieves that I actually have to ask.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #791 on: June 19, 2020, 08:09:59 AM »
And my Worm has just turned.  This is sad.  It is always one step too far with me.  I will now be applying The Rules.  So if in future you are at a thinking it was me who deleted your comment when it wasn't then it is likely that it will be me in future.

I have just about had enough.  All that I require from any of you is good manners.  And it grieves that I actually have to ask.

for some strange reason eleanor you seem to think the post made clearly by Brietta  was made by me. Not sure how you managed to amke such gross mistake

Offline kizzy

« Reply #792 on: June 19, 2020, 09:23:19 AM »

They suffer without any letup day after day - where do you mean on here.

IMO it doesn't bother them - it bothers you.

They are getting on with life you should - the news that some believe is the culprit only disrupts there lives

What violation are they suffering - do you honestly think they read this or care what is said

Those that don't believe the abduction theory -  your words only fall on deaf ears B

Offline Brietta

« Reply #793 on: June 19, 2020, 09:36:33 AM »
They suffer without any letup day after day - where do you mean on here.

IMO it doesn't bother them - it bothers you.

They are getting on with life you should - the news that some believe is the culprit only disrupts there lives

What violation are they suffering - do you honestly think they read this or care what is said

Those that don't believe the abduction theory -  your words only fall on deaf ears B

It is called 'empathy' which either features in a person's genetic makeup or it or is lacking from it.

The parents of other missing children certainly have it as a result of bitter experience.  Those of us who wouldn't wish that first hand knowledge on our worst enemy, know it by exercising common sense.

Snip
The mum of missing Ben Needham from Sheffield has reacted to developments in the case surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Kerry, aged 47, said it must be ‘horrific and heartbreaking’ for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to be told by German prosecutors that they have a suspect in custody and believe their daughter to be dead.
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/mum-sheffields-missing-ben-needham-reacts-madeleine-mccann-developments-2888244
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #794 on: June 19, 2020, 09:52:25 AM »
It is called 'empathy' which either features in a person's genetic makeup or it or is lacking from it.

The parents of other missing children certainly have it as a result of bitter experience.  Those of us who wouldn't wish that first hand knowledge on our worst enemy, know it by exercising common sense.

Snip
The mum of missing Ben Needham from Sheffield has reacted to developments in the case surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Kerry, aged 47, said it must be ‘horrific and heartbreaking’ for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to be told by German prosecutors that they have a suspect in custody and believe their daughter to be dead.
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/mum-sheffields-missing-ben-needham-reacts-madeleine-mccann-developments-2888244

I believe empathy is a continuum.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?