Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408262 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #795 on: June 19, 2020, 09:53:51 AM »
I believe empathy is a continuum.
I don't... I think empathy and compassion grow like a, seed from those brave enough to plant it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #796 on: June 19, 2020, 10:08:09 AM »
It is called 'empathy' which either features in a person's genetic makeup or it or is lacking from it.

The parents of other missing children certainly have it as a result of bitter experience.  Those of us who wouldn't wish that first hand knowledge on our worst enemy, know it by exercising common sense.

Snip
The mum of missing Ben Needham from Sheffield has reacted to developments in the case surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Kerry, aged 47, said it must be ‘horrific and heartbreaking’ for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to be told by German prosecutors that they have a suspect in custody and believe their daughter to be dead.
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/mum-sheffields-missing-ben-needham-reacts-madeleine-mccann-developments-2888244

I don't think empathy is either present or absent in a new born. I think it's something children learn - or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #797 on: June 19, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »
I don't think empathy is either present or absent in a new born. I think it's something children learn - or not.

I think it's probably both... Behaviour can be part if a genetic memory.. It's easy to train border collie to herd sheep because it's in bred

Offline kizzy

« Reply #798 on: June 19, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »
It is called 'empathy' which either features in a person's genetic makeup or it or is lacking from it.

The parents of other missing children certainly have it as a result of bitter experience.  Those of us who wouldn't wish that first hand knowledge on our worst enemy, know it by exercising common sense.

Snip
The mum of missing Ben Needham from Sheffield has reacted to developments in the case surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Kerry, aged 47, said it must be ‘horrific and heartbreaking’ for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to be told by German prosecutors that they have a suspect in custody and believe their daughter to be dead.
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/mum-sheffields-missing-ben-needham-reacts-madeleine-mccann-developments-2888244

You can show as many snips as you like - but what you don't get is I have Empathy.

But that is for Maddie - Also I don't believe Maddie was abducted.

So what Empathy would I have for the mccs.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2020, 05:08:23 PM »

You can show as many snips as you like - but what you don't get is I have Empathy.

But that is for Maddie - Also I don't believe Maddie was abducted.

So what Empathy would I have for the mccs.

In my opinion as much as Goncalo Amaral had for them when he wrote a book of lies featuring them.  And in my opinion as much as those who did everything in their power to prevent Madeleine's parents looking for her when no-one else was.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2020, 05:54:45 PM »
In my opinion as much as Goncalo Amaral had for them when he wrote a book of lies featuring them.  And in my opinion as much as those who did everything in their power to prevent Madeleine's parents looking for her when no-one else was.

Ye as you say IYO but you don't know its true.

The mccs did everything in there power to ruin GA.

Who did everything in there power to prevent mccs looking for Maddie.

Apart from themselves.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:57:55 PM by kizzy »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM »

Who has prevented Kate & Gerry from looking for Madeleine?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2020, 06:02:40 PM »
Ye as you say IYO but you don't know its true.

The mccs did everything in there power to ruin GA.

Who did everything in there power to prevent mccs looking for Maddie.

Apart from themselves.
The reverse is also evident.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 06:26:34 PM by Anthro »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #803 on: June 19, 2020, 06:37:20 PM »
The reverse is also evident.
Yes, and let’s face it - he started it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #804 on: June 19, 2020, 06:38:28 PM »
I seem to recall you consider empathy to be an overrated quality anyway.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #805 on: June 19, 2020, 09:05:20 PM »
I seem to recall you consider empathy to be an overrated quality anyway.

Did I? Maybe it was selective empathy that I wasn't keen on.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #806 on: June 19, 2020, 10:16:55 PM »
Did I? Maybe it was selective empathy that I wasn't keen on.
Something you don’t practice yourself then, having empathy for no one I guess?!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #807 on: June 20, 2020, 12:22:42 AM »
Who has prevented Kate & Gerry from looking for Madeleine?

Absolutely no one! And the claims they make about being left to look for their daughter alone are such horrible lies.
 They couldn't go look for their daughter -too busy jogging,blogging, gaining celebrity status  way too busy dahlings..

I have no empathy for the parents due to the one fact we do not know what happened to Maddie and if the parents were involved or not.

I agree with Kizzy. Madeleine is our concern -not the parents feelings.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #808 on: June 20, 2020, 01:14:26 AM »
Back On Topic please ... Goncalo Amaral.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #809 on: June 20, 2020, 02:25:57 AM »
To be fair Amaral, after his spectacular win in the libel case brought by the parents, is still sought out for his opinion on the case by the media....the Netflix docuseries for example...and has continued to happily live his life 

Cipriano, on the other hand,  is still a child murderer and deeply hated by all right-thinking individuals. She was also unceremoniously dumped by Correia when she was no longer of any use to him.

And Correia...Correia, once his funding from Metodo3 ceased went awol and when last heard of was in deepest Brazil.

Well done Amaral say I.

Yep, he married a Brazilian girl.

Leonor Cipriano is not a murderer in the eyes of people who value Justice.  She was mercilessly tortured.   Her trial was the most unjust trial that I have ever heard of.  Henry Peacock was the judge, IIRC.   Dependent on the results, it will be interesting to find out what happens to him after the ECHR assess the case.

It will be interesting to hear how it affects Amaral and his mate Cristovao too