Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408279 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1125 on: June 28, 2020, 07:16:43 PM »
Don't be Ridiculous. You obviously know nothing about forensics because they look for glove marks!
If you’re going to be rude there’s no point continuing the discussion.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1126 on: June 28, 2020, 07:19:36 PM »
Thank you.  *&(+(+

It's not much to go on though and not clear if this was said at the trial or to a reporter. I'm not disputing it but neither taking it as gospel... and I bet he would have left evidence as he climbed through the window(s) in question, imo.
Madeleine’s disappearance will probably be solved by DNA recognition which has made extraordinary progress since she has disappeared. That is my thinking.

Offline The General

« Reply #1127 on: June 28, 2020, 07:34:16 PM »
Madeleine’s disappearance will probably be solved by DNA recognition which has made extraordinary progress since she has disappeared. That is my thinking.
Agreed. And exactly what Snr Amaral alluded to last week.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1128 on: June 28, 2020, 07:38:28 PM »
Agreed. And exactly what Snr Amaral alluded to last week.

he said it would be solved when MI5 opens its files ...seems like hes hedging his bets

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1129 on: June 28, 2020, 07:42:08 PM »
he said it would be solved when MI5 opens its files ...seems like hes hedging his bets
That will be interesting for sure!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1131 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:48 PM »
Marks on window from gloved hands and footwear. Fibres from clothing, for example.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=oIjLBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA324&lpg=PA324&dq=forensic+science+evidence+of+entry+through+a+window&source=bl&ots=Ejg1_KcWmS&sig=ACfU3U3uRfpRjm8FzB1unJiK3f4ib1Mung&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjvk9X0qKXqAhV0oVwKHeAqDA8Q6AEwEHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=forensic%20science%20evidence%20of%20entry%20through%20a%20window&f=false
Have you ever been broken into?  I have.  Years ago.  Front door forced, flat door smashed, drawers opened, contents strewn, flat ransacked, forensic team attended, no forensics found.  I guess I robbed and ransacked myself then!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1132 on: June 28, 2020, 09:28:56 PM »
Have you ever been broken into?  I have.  Years ago.  Front door forced, flat door smashed, drawers opened, contents strewn, flat ransacked, forensic team attended, no forensics found.  I guess I robbed and ransacked myself then!

Yes I have and there was evidence of forced entry. But don't take my word for it. There's a whole host of forensic science books and articles out there that describe what evidence might be left behind.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1133 on: June 28, 2020, 09:32:54 PM »
Marks on window from gloved hands and footwear. Fibres from clothing, for example.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=oIjLBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA324&lpg=PA324&dq=forensic+science+evidence+of+entry+through+a+window&source=bl&ots=Ejg1_KcWmS&sig=ACfU3U3uRfpRjm8FzB1unJiK3f4ib1Mung&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjvk9X0qKXqAhV0oVwKHeAqDA8Q6AEwEHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=forensic%20science%20evidence%20of%20entry%20through%20a%20window&f=false

If we are to follow the narrative as told by the parents, the shutters were jemmied open- the curtains were whooshing all over the place the very small window needed a tall man carrying a 3 year old asleep (a dead weight with no control over arms and legs dangling) getting out of that small space with a child and jemmy (Jamming tool AKA Crow bar) without as much as a scuff mark on those nice white walls...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2020, 11:15:47 PM »
If we are to follow the narrative as told by the parents, the shutters were jemmied open- the curtains were whooshing all over the place the very small window needed a tall man carrying a 3 year old asleep (a dead weight with no control over arms and legs dangling) getting out of that small space with a child and jemmy (Jamming tool AKA Crow bar) without as much as a scuff mark on those nice white walls...

Wasn't there some sedation equipment too? I expect he took a little run-up and hurdled through without touching the sides. He's lucky her didn't get entangled in those flapping curtains imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1135 on: June 28, 2020, 11:35:17 PM »
Wasn't there some sedation equipment too? I expect he took a little run-up and hurdled through without touching the sides. He's lucky her didn't get entangled in those flapping curtains imo.
How very droll.  Of course the idea that an experienced burglar could either enter or exit through an unlocked ground floor window without leaving any incriminating evidence is beyond far fetched, anyone would have needed supernatural powers in such a circumstance. obviously.

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1137 on: June 29, 2020, 01:52:24 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1138 on: June 29, 2020, 07:26:50 AM »
I don't actually think they said anything of the kind, it's crazy imo.
The whole article can be summed up in the following para (spoken by “a friend of the family”)

“It wouldn’t surprise me that they would resume and pursue their legal action to their satisfaction in due course. But, that isn’t a priority at the moment.”

I hope they do go after him again, when it’s proven once and for all they didn’t do it.  I would, certainly.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1139 on: June 29, 2020, 08:25:06 AM »
The whole article can be summed up in the following para (spoken by “a friend of the family”)

“It wouldn’t surprise me that they would resume and pursue their legal action to their satisfaction in due course. But, that isn’t a priority at the moment.”

I hope they do go after him again, when it’s proven once and for all they didn’t do it.  I would, certainly.

Can't see it happening,it'll be a Ben Needham closer of a sorts imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.