Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1155 on: June 29, 2020, 10:30:00 AM »

i understand exactly what yoiu are saying...the problem is did the PJ check for fingerprints or dna at these crimes

No, the question is were they kept.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1156 on: June 29, 2020, 10:31:17 AM »
I'm not talking about 5a I'm talking about the apartments where a man molested children in their beds.  The Portuguese knew about this man so they should have fingerprints or DNA of him to compare with Christian B.

And you don't think it'll all have been checked already ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #1157 on: June 29, 2020, 10:32:18 AM »
No, the question is were they kept.

Do they not go onto a data base for access throughout Europe ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #1158 on: June 29, 2020, 10:34:58 AM »
Do they not go onto a data base for access throughout Europe ?

I'm sure I've read at the time of these incidents there wasn't a europe wide data base.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1159 on: June 29, 2020, 11:43:08 AM »

And you don't think it'll all have been checked already ?

No.  Otherwise the German Police wouldn't be asking for the forensic evidence.

Amaral always said there was no way anyone could break into 5a,  yet he never compared what happened to the burglaries of the pot bellied man.   He didn't wonder to himself how that man managed to get into the apartments.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1160 on: June 29, 2020, 11:48:39 AM »

Amaral always said there was no way anyone could break into 5a,  yet he never compared what happened to the burglaries of the pot bellied man.   He didn't wonder to himself how that man managed to get into the apartments.

You were talking about other apartments where children were molested, not specifically 5A

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1161 on: June 29, 2020, 12:31:12 PM »
I don't actually think they said anything of the kind, it's crazy imo.

You would hope not.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1162 on: June 29, 2020, 12:43:27 PM »

Were those alleged crimes reported to the PJ?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1163 on: June 29, 2020, 02:02:33 PM »
Were those alleged crimes reported to the PJ?

I do wish you would refrain from the use of "alleged" when you know that there is nothing alleged about it.  I believe some were and some weren't reported but it was a situation well known to the authorities (Kate was told about it after Madeleine's disappearance) and it should have been a factor in Amaral's strategy instead of the expediency of the one he settled on.

But there certainly appears to be a culture inherent in the psyche of police in Portugal which condones ineptitude and failure to respect the rights of women and children who have suffered serious assault - particularly foreign ones - when it comes to protecting the tourist trade.
I think it might very well come back to bite them.

It was epitomised by Amaral and his shoddy conduct of Madeleine's case.  I wonder why it took the Germans to get justice for the American woman who was tortured and raped in Portugal.  Or the disgrace of discarding the evidence in the case of the Irish woman whose torture and rape might have proved a link between Madeleine's disappearance or both rape cases.

Portuguese prosecutors DESTROYED vital DNA evidence from brutal five-hour sex attack linked to Christian Brueckner just weeks before Madeleine McCann vanished, court papers reveal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8442487/Portuguese-prosecutors-DESTROYED-vital-DNA-evidence.html

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1164 on: June 29, 2020, 04:57:22 PM »
I do wish you would refrain from the use of "alleged" when you know that there is nothing alleged about it.  I believe some were and some weren't reported but it was a situation well known to the authorities (Kate was told about it after Madeleine's disappearance) and it should have been a factor in Amaral's strategy instead of the expediency of the one he settled on.

But there certainly appears to be a culture inherent in the psyche of police in Portugal which condones ineptitude and failure to respect the rights of women and children who have suffered serious assault - particularly foreign ones - when it comes to protecting the tourist trade.
I think it might very well come back to bite them.

It was epitomised by Amaral and his shoddy conduct of Madeleine's case.  I wonder why it took the Germans to get justice for the American woman who was tortured and raped in Portugal.  Or the disgrace of discarding the evidence in the case of the Irish woman whose torture and rape might have proved a link between Madeleine's disappearance or both rape cases.

Portuguese prosecutors DESTROYED vital DNA evidence from brutal five-hour sex attack linked to Christian Brueckner just weeks before Madeleine McCann vanished, court papers reveal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8442487/Portuguese-prosecutors-DESTROYED-vital-DNA-evidence.html

The police are supposed to follow the evidence they have. If my house was broken into and they couldn't find any evidence I very much doubt they would use evidence from another burglary elsewhere, unless there was similar evidence linking the two crimes. I can see nothing which suggests any link.

As for destroying evidence, the FSS intended to destroy perishable samples (blood, saliva and swabs)  in the McCann case within 21 days of 21/08/2007. Only the defendant or his legal representative could ask them not to do that.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1165 on: June 29, 2020, 05:04:45 PM »
The police are supposed to follow the evidence they have. If my house was broken into and they couldn't find any evidence I very much doubt they would use evidence from another burglary elsewhere, unless there was similar evidence linking the two crimes. I can see nothing which suggests any link.

As for destroying evidence, the FSS intended to destroy perishable samples (blood, saliva and swabs)  in the McCann case within 21 days of 21/08/2007. Only the defendant or his legal representative could ask them not to do that.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

the FSS may have had to destroy samples due to the law...but they would hacve kept the reults of the dna tests on them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1166 on: June 29, 2020, 05:16:31 PM »
the FSS may have had to destroy samples due to the law...but they would hacve kept the reults of the dna tests on them.

Is there a similar law in Portugal?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1167 on: June 29, 2020, 05:25:51 PM »
Is there a similar law in Portugal?

acccording to reports there is no DNA from the rape of the irish girl to check against CB...no DNA to test and no DNA results kept either

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1168 on: June 29, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »
acccording to reports there is no DNA from the rape of the irish girl to check against CB...no DNA to test and no DNA results kept either

We only know that because of her bravery in renouncing her anonymity on hearing of the rape of the American woman, the circumstances of which had such similarity to her own.  I think it is shocking.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1169 on: June 29, 2020, 05:58:46 PM »
Was the Irish rape reported at the time, i.e. next day ?

Or maybe not -