Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408279 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1215 on: July 01, 2020, 10:18:18 AM »
Not just LC ...JT as well. so don't you be making it up as you go along.

you say you beleive the mccanns are 100% involved in Maddies disappearnce. If they were on trial and you were
 a juror....based on the evidence we have....would you find them guilty?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1216 on: July 01, 2020, 10:21:02 AM »

Crime scene,  so you would jump to the conclusion it was a crime when you found your child missing?   You wouldn't search the apartment?    If anyone ruined the crime scene it was the Police,  cigarette ash everywhere, tramping through with dogs.

The journalist took him to Robert Murat not the McCann's.   He makes it up as he goes along.  Why doesn't he just admit he was wrong.

Cigarette ash everywhere?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1217 on: July 01, 2020, 10:24:56 AM »
I think they messed up the minute they walked out that door leaving Maddie to her fate L
That's not 'messing up', that's called gross negligence and child cruelty when your own daughter tells you she and her sibling were upset and crying the previous night. And for 'upset and crying' read 'probably wailing desperately for their mum', because of course the parents are going to down play the episode - which they did (curly lip 'she just moved on').
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1218 on: July 01, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »
That's not 'messing up', that's called gross negligence and child cruelty when your own daughter tells you she and her sibling were upset and crying the previous night. And for 'upset and crying' read 'probably wailing desperately for their mum', because of course the parents are going to down play the episode - which they did (curly lip 'she just moved on').

Exactly thanks for the correction.

They are the root of the cause - a simple thing they had to do was safe guide there kids.. there right as children.

Yet everyone else has to be blamed by mccs and others ...for what they did wrong.

Offline The General

« Reply #1219 on: July 01, 2020, 10:36:57 AM »
Cigarette ash everywhere?
This is the common 'go to', how the PJ essentially ruined a 'crime scene'.
Well guess what, in a missing child case that apartment should have looked like the aftermath of a tornado, not the orderly scene that the PJ photographed, with just about everything in situ.
So maybe they know more than me and exercised restraint when searching, as I'd have ransacked the place immediately. And next door.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1220 on: July 01, 2020, 10:48:05 AM »
Well, kmcc should have jumped to it if she knew straight away Maddie had been abducted.

What else would it have been then if not a crime scene?

why did non of these so-called intelligent people realize this?

Why do you think the timeline was more important

It didn't stop Kate from searching the apartment,  hoping she was wrong,  Gerry also searched the apartment.

The Police wanted the timeline.

Offline The General

« Reply #1221 on: July 01, 2020, 10:51:10 AM »

It didn't stop Kate from searching the apartment,  hoping she was wrong,  Gerry also searched the apartment.

There's a difference between 'wanting a timeline' and 'wanting to establish a timeline'.
A very big difference.
They certainly didn't want two.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1222 on: July 01, 2020, 10:52:08 AM »

So the tapas 9 obliged by creating one by consensus.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #1223 on: July 01, 2020, 10:54:14 AM »
I think they messed up the minute they walked out that door leaving Maddie to her fate L

The McCann's made a terrible decision to leave the children alone,  but that doesn't mean an abductor had the right to take their child.   Stop trying to put the blame onto the McCann's,   I don't care if there was an arrow pointing to the McCann's apartment NO ONE had the right to take their child.   

Offline The General

« Reply #1224 on: July 01, 2020, 10:56:43 AM »
The McCann's made a terrible decision to leave the children alone,  but that doesn't mean an abductor had the right to take their child.   Stop trying to put the blame onto the McCann's,   I don't care if there was an arrow pointing to the McCann's apartment NO ONE had the right to take their child.
It's about negligence and duty of care. The end result of the negligence is the harm, irrespective of the mode.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1225 on: July 01, 2020, 10:58:56 AM »

Ye right ..they were staying there the other 20+ wasn,t

They are the ones that contaminated everything ruining the crime scene.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1226 on: July 01, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »
It's about negligence and duty of care. The end result of the negligence is the harm, irrespective of the mode.

So there you are then,   the parents left the children,   Madeleine didn't deserve a proper investigation because her parents left her alone to be abducted.     Amaral keeps bringing this up,  shifting the blame.

Offline The General

« Reply #1227 on: July 01, 2020, 11:02:53 AM »
So there you are then,   the parents left the children,   Madeleine didn't deserve a proper investigation because her parents left her alone to be abducted.     Amaral keeps bringing this up,  shifting the blame.
No, nobody said, or indeed did that.
Consider this, who allows themselves to be paraded outside a nick to a throng (I said throng) of waiting journalists to let the chief of police rattle on about arguidos and all that?
Which self-respecting counsel permits that?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1228 on: July 01, 2020, 11:07:59 AM »

OFGS in a perfect world yes.

but we are not in a perfect world them as Dr should know that.

They were not even at home...  in a strange place..the buck lies with them.

They abandoned the children with no care....with no care what would happen imo accidents crying alone bla bla

They had no right to leave them in the first place.- its the mcc they relied on to keep safe.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:10:03 AM by kizzy »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1229 on: July 01, 2020, 11:11:16 AM »

So do you IMO