Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408613 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1290 on: July 03, 2020, 08:03:05 PM »
Thanks...he also said anyone who thinks the McCanns are involved must be stupid....I though that was a lovely thing to say too
I just want to share. From my context, those who believe Madeleine’s parents were involved at whatever level, seem to know almost nothing/limited knowledge, about her disappearance.

Offline The General

« Reply #1291 on: July 03, 2020, 08:49:52 PM »
Thanks...he also said anyone who thinks the McCanns are involved must be stupid....I though that was a lovely thing to say too
You thought wrong.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1292 on: July 03, 2020, 09:19:38 PM »
I just want to share. From my context, those who believe Madeleine’s parents were involved at whatever level, seem to know almost nothing/limited knowledge, about her disappearance.

Madeleine was too tired to go out to play and watch daddy play tennis. Every night she had been out to play EXCEPT for 3 May 2007 - the day she disappeared! FACT! Whatever Kate says is the truth. If she was involved no supporter would ever know because they believe every single word like true believers @)(++(*

Investigators have to remain open minded and if they are following the evidence it leads to one place!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1293 on: July 03, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »
So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.

I have to agree with Faith on this one. Tanner couldn't have slipped by both Gerry McCann and Jez without being seen, it's simply impossible. Amaral said she never passed the men but turned left along the little path that runs along the back of block 5. If that is true she never saw a man carrying a toddler then either but might have seen innocentman later from an upstairs vantage point.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1294 on: July 03, 2020, 09:28:55 PM »
Madeleine was too tired to go out to play and watch daddy play tennis. Every night she had been out to play EXCEPT for 3 May 2007 - the day she disappeared! FACT! Whatever Kate says is the truth. If she was involved no supporter would ever know because they believe every single word like true believers @)(++(*

Investigators have to remain open minded and if they are following the evidence it leads to one place!
Have you not questioned why Madeleine was extremely tired on that particular day?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1295 on: July 03, 2020, 09:32:51 PM »
I have to agree with Faith on this one. Tanner couldn't have slipped by both Gerry McCann and Jez without being seen, it's simply impossible. Amaral said she never passed the men but turned left along the little path that runs along the back of block 5. If that is true she never saw a man carrying a toddler then either but might have seen innocentman later from an upstairs vantage point.

Yes I agree that happened if Jane saw Gerry and Jez talking. She had to turn left on to the pathway in front of the apartments and that's why they didn't notice her! There's no other credible explanation.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1296 on: July 03, 2020, 09:35:10 PM »
Have you not questioned why Madeleine was extremely tired on that particular day?

Investigators look for any changes in their normal routine.

There are a couple of changes at that time

1. children not going out to play as usual

2. normal kids bath time was at 6:30pm and that changed on 3 May 2007 according to the McCanns - before 6pm.

Offline The General

« Reply #1297 on: July 03, 2020, 09:35:21 PM »
Because she was up all night the previous night, greetin for her mam.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1298 on: July 03, 2020, 09:40:29 PM »
Kate said she slept in the same room that night (Wed) and said they didn't wake up! Also Rachael stayed in and heard no crying next door! So when did crying happen on Wednesday?

But Tuesday is another matter from the witness who lived above.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:43:34 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1299 on: July 03, 2020, 09:43:28 PM »
my son was a mediacl student at leicester in 2007....Gerry was very well liked and had everyones sympathy

I've no doubt some people thought Harold Shipman was a nice man & a good doctor.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1300 on: July 03, 2020, 09:45:36 PM »
Because she was up all night the previous night, greetin for her mam.

And very possibly every other night too imo.  The child was mortified at being left alone in a strange property with strange sounds all around. What the hell did the McCanns think they were doing?

IMO it follows that the child attempted to go out hearing her father chatting outside but got into difficulties
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:48:42 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1301 on: July 03, 2020, 09:53:31 PM »
And very possibly every other night too imo.  The child was mortified at being left alone in a strange property with strange sounds all around. What the hell did the McCanns think they were doing?

IMO it follows that the child attempted to go out hearing her father chatting outside but got into difficulties

This statement from Stephen Carpenter has always interested me for a follow up.

leaving the restaurant, the way back to the apartment, looking to my left to check that the way was clear and I didn't see anything....My wife vaguely remembers hearing "Madeleine, Madeleine"

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1302 on: July 03, 2020, 09:55:18 PM »

IMO it follows that the child attempted to get out but got into difficulties

Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1303 on: July 03, 2020, 09:56:59 PM »
This statement from Stephen Carpenter has always interested me for a follow up.

leaving the restaurant, the way back to the apartment, looking to my left to check that the way was clear and I didn't see anything....My wife vaguely remembers hearing "Madeleine, Madeleine"

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Another bit of evidence pointing to an earlier time than 10pm.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1304 on: July 03, 2020, 10:02:54 PM »
Another bit of evidence pointing to an earlier time than 10pm.

Yes definitely before 10.  I haven't got an exact time on when they left the restaurant.

The Carpenters were booked at 7pm to eat. When the McCanns arrived at 8:35 they started talking to them. I think they would have left from 9.00 to 9:30.