Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408270 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1320 on: July 04, 2020, 05:43:02 PM »
Just another marionette scratching a living on the carousel, who's career zenith was to have Gerry on the run briefly. She should have stopped there and went back to reporting on jumble sales.
And yet if she was singing Amaral’s praises still, she’d be your pin-up girl, HB and don’t even try to deny it x
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1321 on: July 04, 2020, 06:04:47 PM »
This statement from Stephen Carpenter has always interested me for a follow up.

leaving the restaurant, the way back to the apartment, looking to my left to check that the way was clear and I didn't see anything....My wife vaguely remembers hearing "Madeleine, Madeleine"

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Perhaps it was the abductor calling her.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1322 on: July 04, 2020, 06:07:09 PM »
Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?

No.  Madeleine was worn out she'd had an hectic day,  she had her stories before bed and could hardly join in with the singing bit.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1323 on: July 04, 2020, 06:08:25 PM »
Just another marionette scratching a living on the carousel, who's career zenith was to have Gerry on the run briefly. She should have stopped there and went back to reporting on jumble sales.

I'm glad she didn't stop..she says Amaral lied to her...now she has Amaral on the run

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1324 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:52 PM »
And yet if she was singing Amaral’s praises still, she’d be your pin-up girl, HB and don’t even try to deny it x

She has definitely lost her place  in the hall of fame in a certain forum. Lol.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1325 on: July 04, 2020, 06:10:19 PM »
And very possibly every other night too imo.  The child was mortified at being left alone in a strange property with strange sounds all around. What the hell did the McCanns think they were doing?

IMO it follows that the child attempted to go out hearing her father chatting outside but got into difficulties

I don't know about you but I've taken my children away to stay and they have always been excited not mortified.  Children adapt very well to different places.   Her routine was kept the same as at home, which would have comforted her.  The only time she was put out by the look of it was Tuesday night when the twins woke her up.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1326 on: July 04, 2020, 06:11:36 PM »
I'm glad she didn't stop..she says Amaral lied to her...now she has Amaral on the run
Her opinion is worth 100 times that of any of the most well researched sceptic on this forum and thats a fact.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1327 on: July 04, 2020, 06:15:01 PM »
No.  Madeleine was worn out she'd had an hectic day,  she had her stories before bed and could hardly join in with the singing bit.

Who said that? Oh yes, the person who was explaining why they took her back to the apartment an hour before the normal time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1328 on: July 04, 2020, 06:16:23 PM »
Who said that? Oh yes, the person who was explaining why they took her back to the apartment an hour before the normal time.
Why do you think she was being punished then, by her cruel abusive parents?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1329 on: July 04, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
I've no doubt some people thought Harold Shipman was a nice man & a good doctor.

I really find it very childish when people compare the McCann's with an evil serial killer,  I've seen a picture of Rose West and the McCann's and a comment underneath.  What is wrong with you.  Do you think it makes you clever or does it boost your ego?    The shock response,   it doesn't work you know,  it makes you look like an empty brained troll.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:21:37 PM by Lace »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1330 on: July 04, 2020, 06:24:32 PM »
I really find it very childish when people compare the McCann's with an evil serial killer,  I've seen a picture of Rose West and the McCann's and a comment underneath.  What is wrong with you.  Do you think it makes you clever or does it boost your ego?    The shock response,   it doesn't work you know,  it makes you look like an empty brained troll.
The thing is, how do we know Harold Shipman was an evil serial killer?  Have you seen the court documents?  I haven’t, therefore I don’t beleive a word of it.  Ditto Rose West, I only know about her crimes from reading about them in the papers therefore they must all be made up and untrue.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1331 on: July 04, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »

I didn't say she was being punished, I said it could have felt like she was.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1332 on: July 04, 2020, 06:37:52 PM »
I didn't say she was being punished, I said it could have felt like she was.
You have no trouble with my description of her parents then!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1333 on: July 04, 2020, 07:58:55 PM »
I've walked that street too and seen just how wide it is at that particular spot.  I have also checked it on Google Earth and it measures 2.3 metres in that entrance to the walkway which the were standing near..  That is over 7'6" wide …. or in other terms the width is over a foot wider than the length of a modern bed.

Additionally to that, Gerry was standing with one foot on the kerb and the other foot in the road.   Jez and pushchair were entirely in the road.  As Gerrys weight would be centralized over his feet, his body would be mainly over the road.   So a good 7 feet of space behind him.

Why mislead, Faith ?   What's in it for you ?

Any one can check my measurements on Google Earth.   The map dated 3/15/2015 is very clear

I’m afraid it’s you who is misleading Sadie.

None of the participants involved say the were standing in the alleyway behind the parent’s apartment.
Google Earth cannot give you a real sense of how narrow the street is. Anyone can look at a photograph of two people walking side by side down the street to see how close everyone would have to have been.

From Jeremy Wilkin’s statements :

“ From what I remember, the conversation happened right there on the pathway”

“ I met him near the stairs of a ground floor. There was a gate leading up to some stairs.”

I really don’t know where you got the information above, wishful thinking perhaps, but there is nothing in either Gerry’s or Wilkin’s statements that supports your claims.

BTW Gerry specifically says that the conversation did not take place on the tapas side of the road. Your thoughts ?

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 08:11:11 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1334 on: July 05, 2020, 08:23:10 AM »

Well, that is a possibility why did DP go into so much detail when a simple they were all fine and normal would have sufficed.....why did gmcc ask him in the first place to go check everything was ok.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he'd, he'd played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.