Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408748 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1395 on: July 07, 2020, 07:50:54 PM »
So his story has changed significantly since 10th May 2007.

Hearsay and very disjointed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1396 on: July 08, 2020, 01:21:19 AM »
I went back to the apartment, got the tennis gear and back onto the courts or back to the courts area, erm, and the other guys went to get their stuff. Erm, and I think Dave said that he'd been to the apartment, but I don't know that for definite, that's just something I think has come out, I didn't know anything about that. So we went, got our stuff and came back to the courts, which were already in play, because the social had already started. And Gerry was down playing on a court, I think there was only three of them, I think the, erm, the coach, whose name I can't remember, the tennis coach, the blonde haired bloke, erm, was playing to make up the numbers. And so we waited and watched for a little while, so we didn't get on court until, phew, sometime closer to seven, so maybe sort of quarter to or twenty to or ten to seven we went down to the court. And we were hoping that Gerry would actually stay and make up the four, because everybody, there was one court that was full of four and then there was a three over he, but he, erm, sort of went back to, erm, to sort of help with, you know, Kate and the kids and didn't stay to sort of play with us and there was just the three of us and I think the coach stayed and played to make up the four initially, but didn't want to stay, so he didn't stay the whole time. But we played then for, I think the best part of an hour, erm, before going back to the apartment.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
[M Oldfield's  Statement 10th May Again, there were several omissions from, and errors in, the original Portuguese. I corrected those that I found. Also, much of the Portuguese statement is written with a convoluted 'future + past' verb construct that attributes an 'uncertainty' to the words, whereas I have translated much of it in a non-literal manner to make it read more definitively. Hence, the reader must understand that neither the Portuguese nor my translation necessarily constitute the exact words spoken by Oldfield.
If you read MO's Rogatory Letter testimony you will get a sense of the difficulty the Portuguese interpreter faced when listening to this man.
]https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

No doubt as with the interview on the tenth (described above on the internet files) the interview on the fourth conducted under the same system of interpreter and no visual or audio record would present the same difficulties.

I don't see how it would be possible to determine any alleged 'inconsistencies' from either of these.  In my opinion a really slipshod way of doing things.
Speaking of slipshod ... how on earth does a big slice of a rogatory interview have the slightest connection to the subject of the thread which is Amaral??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1397 on: July 08, 2020, 12:14:50 PM »
I think David was in the apartment as he said and returned to the tennis courts at 7pm as Gerry said in his statement on 10 May 2007. Kate being in a towel I find strange because he would have remembered! David was missing from 6:30 to 7pm so where else would he be?

He wasn't in the apartment from 630 to 7 he went back to his own apartment to change for tennis.   It could be that David Payne looked away when Kate appeared and didn't exactly see what she was wearing,  just was aware she was covered up by something.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1398 on: July 08, 2020, 11:20:55 PM »
He wasn't in the apartment from 630 to 7 he went back to his own apartment to change for tennis.   It could be that David Payne looked away when Kate appeared and didn't exactly see what she was wearing,  just was aware she was covered up by something.

Why would he look away ? He didn’t know that she had just had a shower and may be wearing a towel.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1399 on: July 09, 2020, 12:28:50 AM »

He was wearing shorts. What was he changing into? You wear shorts and a t-shirt to play tennis - what he was wearing on CCTV at the beach at 18:13.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:33:48 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1400 on: July 09, 2020, 12:32:58 AM »
He was wearing shorts. What was he changing into? You wear shorts and a t-shirt to play tennis - what he was wearing on CCTV at the beach.
Mibbee he was changing into clothes which weren't damp with sweat and which didn't have sand in them?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1401 on: July 09, 2020, 12:42:20 AM »
And maybe he didn't!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1402 on: July 09, 2020, 02:35:03 AM »
You may find this hard to believe but there are some McCann sceptic obsessives who choose PdL as a holdiay destination because of Madeleine’s disappearance not in spite of it.  I know, sick isn’t it?

Just seen your post, VS

And I found a link the ghoul:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/guide-defends-ghoulish-organised-madeleine-9843543

What sort of existence has that freak of a misfit got? And why would a man (or anyone) be so thoroughly obsessed with a little girl who vanished 13 years ago? And how could people what to travel there and take tours?! I bet some of the weirdos come on here to discuss the case...

Psychiatrists will tell you that these people who find it “entertaining” — which they MUST do — need investigating themselves. It’s extremely unhealthy to be so sickly obsessed, and like the weird women who start relationships with mass murderers in prison, these ghouls get some twisted pleasure from visiting the scene and gruesomely staring at where Maddie was taken. Some psychiatrists would go so far as to wonder what these freaks interest are...let’s face it, it’s not a holiday attraction to go and gasp at where a little girl was stolen by a paedophilic murderer. They get a thrill from it...or they wouldn’t do it. Just like Jimmy Saville got sexual kicks from going into mortuaries...and we all know what he was.

I find it utterly depressing to know such sick ghouls are on this planet. And they all seem similar...

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1403 on: July 09, 2020, 02:37:24 AM »
I really find it very childish when people compare the McCann's with an evil serial killer,  I've seen a picture of Rose West and the McCann's and a comment underneath.  What is wrong with you.  Do you think it makes you clever or does it boost your ego?    The shock response,   it doesn't work you know,  it makes you look like an empty brained troll.

As the saying goes...if it walks like a duck, quack likes a duck...

WS has perfectly demonstrated they are an EBT
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1404 on: July 09, 2020, 02:45:30 AM »
Perhaps people had started looking for the missing child BEFORE 10pm..... and naturally some who knew her would call her name.

What don’t you understand about the facts?

It’s been established what time Maddie was found missing; and it’s been established what time everyone started searching

Witnesses galore saw the group, including individuals such as Jane Tanner at 9:15pm; Gerry talking to a neighbour; Kate with the group inside the Tapas Bar when one of the group did her check for her at 9:30PM

What do you have trouble with in comprehending that?

Let’s assume Maddie was discovered missing sooner (she wasn’t, but just suppose) why wouldn’t they have all jumped up when Kate ran back at a different time (according to you — who wasn’t there) and said “Kate came back at 8/9/9:30 PM?

They didn’t say that because, you know why? It didn’t happen.

Why are you so terribly, terribly confused?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1405 on: July 09, 2020, 02:51:56 AM »
More speculation.

I guarantee that Faithlilly went to PdL and took photos.

I know which shoes Jane Tanner wore on the evening of 3rd May; flip flops.

Cite?

You weren’t there, so that’s speculation

But if JAne Tanner wore flip-flops all the more reason she wouldn’t have been heard as she nipped past Gerry talking to a neighbour while he had his back to her.

Had she been swearing stilettos, he possibly would have looked back..but even then not necessarily l

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1406 on: July 09, 2020, 02:56:31 AM »
Not just sceptics, there's at least one supporter who makes pilgrimages there.

Personally I wouldn't touch the place for anything, but then Portugal doesn't attract me  at all

Good grief!

What a sick, twisted ghoul THEY must be!

Do they pop into mortuaries too to have a snoop?

WTF is WRONG with them?!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1407 on: July 09, 2020, 03:08:29 AM »

I saw the video an I don't think he made many people laugh maybe because they weren't Scottish then. LOL

I saw that video and Gerry was joking...he laughed as did the others

You’re trying (poorly) to twist events

Why is that?

It just makes you look like you have a personal axe to grind...strange

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1408 on: July 09, 2020, 03:18:26 AM »
Enough of the personal attacks already!!!

Investigative research isn’t “sick” anyway.

If you don’t think pilgrimages are sick, you’re in the minority and must be one of them yourself

All this crap a few misfits of society say making out they’re going for “investigative research” when they’re thick as two planks; have no qualifications; are unwanted; and know nothing about investigations is truly embarrassing for you.

D’you seriously think anyone at all would take notice of someone who has no training, knowledge or inside information? Why would you be doing it in the first place? It’s not your business. The police HATE potty busybodies sending them their inane suggestions that are risible.

Some people seem to think they’re special, clever, and more knowledgeable than SY detectives! The embarrassment!!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1409 on: July 09, 2020, 03:19:33 AM »
No he says he left the Tapas around 9:15 - 9:30 and his wife heard the girls name on the way back to their apartment. Pure speculation but the voice she heard may have been coming from 5a. It could have been someone carrying out the very first action following a "safe approach" in the CPR algorithm: "The majority of paediatric cardiorespiratory arrests are not caused by primary cardiac problems but are secondary to other causes, mostly respiratory insufficiency; hence the order of delivering the resuscitation sequence: airway (A),breathing (B), and circulation (C).Rescuers should assess the responsiveness of a child"

Sigh...🙄