Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1440 on: July 09, 2020, 11:44:59 AM »
You must visit some strange places

I have, but this isn't one of them.  And nor is it going to be.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1441 on: July 09, 2020, 11:49:23 AM »
Think ISpy needs to do a bit more research.  By the way ISpy, the clue is in the name Flip Flop or as I call them, Clippety Clop due to the sound they make on a paved surface.

Yes, and when two men are having a conversation, quite possibly animated at that, why would they turn round if they heard someone passing wearing flip-flops? IF the did indeed hear the...Would YOU? MOST normal men having a conversation WOULDN'T turn round even if they heard a GROUP of people passing by...

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1442 on: July 09, 2020, 11:52:29 AM »

I have a life...I can’t dedicate all my time to leafing through statements — most of which are 13 years old.

I’m not even interested in all the irrelevant minutiae of who wore what playing tennis/walking down the street/what time they showered/what time they all got to the Tapas Bar

If you're too busy to do research you should stop posting as if you have knowledge.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:20:16 PM by Angelo222 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1443 on: July 09, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
Think ISpy needs to do a bit more research.  By the way ISpy, the clue is in the name Flip Flop or as I call them, Clippety Clop due to the sound they make on a paved surface.

By the way, I don’t NEED nor desire to do more research

I’m not a police officer

I’m not investigating the case — the police are getting paid to do that...

I’m entitled to give my opinions, which are all based on facts — not warped desires. I don’t spend my precious time trying to be an armchair detective when I don’t have the expertise, knowledge or all the information on a case that’s nothing to do with me.

Some people might want to throw 10 years of their lives away obsessing over the case and writing about it on an hourly basis, which I find weird and very sad.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1444 on: July 09, 2020, 11:58:20 AM »
If you're too busy to do research you should stop posting as if you have knowledge.

So should a few others if that were to be the rule.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1445 on: July 09, 2020, 11:59:15 AM »
By the way, I don’t NEED nor desire to do more research

I’m not a police officer

I’m not investigating the case — the police are getting paid to do that...

I’m entitled to give my opinions, which are all based on facts — not warped desires. I don’t spend my precious time trying to be an armchair detective when I don’t have the expertise, knowledge or all the information on a case that’s nothing to do with me.

Some people might want to throw 10 years of their lives away obsessing over the case and writing about it on an hourly basis, which I find weird and very sad.

As your opinions are abvious not based on facts you either need to research your 'facts' or make it clear your posts are not factual.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1446 on: July 09, 2020, 12:00:53 PM »
Sigh..More speculation......

At around 8pm, the children are put to bed until the following morning when the described routines start all over again.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

So???

The children all went to bed an hour earlier because they were tired. So what?

Bedtimes can vary.

Mind you, you yourself were a child once...there must have been times when you went to bed earlier/later than normal...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:21:49 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1447 on: July 09, 2020, 12:05:15 PM »
You seem to be unashamedly making things up in most of your posts.

"he categorically says he put his children to bed at 10:30pm."

Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Read on...

And stop omitting things

He said they put them to bed at 10:30pm
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:22:19 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1448 on: July 09, 2020, 12:08:08 PM »
No-one outside the group of friends has verified that Jane was checking on her children.
Jes W. saw Gerry, but at what time?
You seem to have added a word; who said the flip flops were rubber?
How dark is it in May in Portugal at 21:10ish? Not completely is the answer;

I think it was fairly dark by this time
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

The man carrying his daughter wasn't returning from the creche at that moment, he was heading towards the creche and away from his apartment.
I don't think I've seen anything saying his statement was corroborated by the creche staff and his wife; did you make that up?

The man Jane Tanner saw came forward, and if you’ve missed that because you’re concentrating on her flip-flops you need to catch up...

Everything in that statement was corroborated.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:23:06 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1449 on: July 09, 2020, 12:13:30 PM »
No-one outside the group of friends has verified that Jane was checking on her children.

The man carrying his daughter wasn't returning from the creche at that moment, he was heading towards the creche and away from his apartment.
I don't think I've seen anything saying his statement was corroborated by the creche staff and his wife; did you make that up?

You should know what I’ve said is correct. If you have forgotten the facts, read them all again.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:52:40 AM by John »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1450 on: July 09, 2020, 12:14:44 PM »
You seem to be unashamedly making things up in most of your posts.

"he categorically says he put his children to bed at 10:30pm."

Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Yo need to read it again...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:23:51 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1451 on: July 09, 2020, 12:19:28 PM »

At 9:30pm it’s dark — dark enough to need lighting

All countries on the Med, including Portugal which is on the Atlantic get dark very quickly at night. Unlike England.

I’ve travelled all over the world, and lived abroad too, so I know what I’m talking about

Most everyone knows the sunsets drop quickly like a stone abroad and it gets dark much earlier than it does in Northern Europe
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:24:18 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1452 on: July 09, 2020, 12:21:04 PM »
You're so busy ranting you've missed the point of my post completely.  @)(++(* It was whether Kate McCann had a shower at 6:30ish or a bath after 7:30ish. At different times she claimed different things.

Why are you putting laughing emojis on here?

Don’t you think it’s inappropriate on such a tragic topic?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:24:45 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1453 on: July 09, 2020, 12:25:58 PM »
No, I can't either.  But I think there is some suggestion that there was something going on between Kate and David Payne, hence the stretch to half an hour.

Actually, worse was said by some, but I am not going to repeat that.

Just sad busybodies who are jealous, I’d say...despite what Kate and Gerry have had to endure.

They must be thick as sh*t if they think (hope) DP and Kate had a fling. Bit difficult with three toddlers in the apartment; an open sliding door that anyone could walk through at any time, not least Gerry or the partner of DP.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:25:20 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1454 on: July 09, 2020, 12:26:55 PM »
I find You should know what I’ve said is correct. If you have forgotten the facts, read them all again.

You claim knowledge but admit you have done no research. I dare to accuse you of making things up because I've worked through your recent posts and have demonstrated that much of what you have posted is incorrect, using cites. In addition you constantly snipe at others and cast aspersions on their lives and characters. I'm beginning to wonder what your motivation is.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:53:27 AM by John »
Result = happy posting.