Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408275 times)

Offline John

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1545 on: July 10, 2020, 07:34:09 PM »
They have to apply to a judge...I've just been through the process...and the judge requires evidence to support the application

Just a formality Dave, they are seldom refused.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1546 on: July 10, 2020, 07:35:32 PM »
Just a formality Dave.

That isn't what the police told me... evidence is needed..certainly medical records are not a formality.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1547 on: July 10, 2020, 07:40:53 PM »
Just a formality Dave, they are seldom refused.

Are they ever?  And if so, for why?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1548 on: July 10, 2020, 08:01:03 PM »
I think you have a very good point, the Portuguese sent several requests to the UK for information and background reports concerning the parents but were denied them. What does that tell you because it certainly leaves me with the distinct impression that this case has been thwarted by the UK authorities from the get-go.

Not sure what you're referring to, John.

The requests made and answers received are here:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS_BACKGROUND.htm

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FRANCES_KENNAH.htm

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1549 on: July 10, 2020, 08:20:06 PM »
Not sure what you're referring to, John.

The requests made and answers received are here:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS_BACKGROUND.htm

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FRANCES_KENNAH.htm

John is a Scot, or perhaps Irish, or a bit of both.  We are a peculiar bunch and sometimes our loyalties are a bit at abeyance.

Offline John

« Reply #1550 on: July 13, 2020, 12:11:03 PM »

Jane Tanner was actually checking up on HER children: that was verified.

As it was with Gerry.

As it was with the neighbour.

You seem to forget it was dark; Jane was wearing rubber flip-flops; and why in earth would she have called out to Gerry for no reason whatsoever? Why would the neighbour have noticed her when he was looking at Gerry and talking to him?

Why would the neighbour notice a man walking along carrying a child? Gerry didn’t notice a man, either...and that would have been a good excuse for him if he “suddenly remembered” such a sighting?

And WTF would Jane make such a sighting up?

And tell me HOW one year later (May have been less) that very man JT saw cane forward?! He SAID categorically it was HIM carrying his daughter back from night crèche. His statement was checked out and corroborated by the crèche staff and his wife. And people on here are saying it didn’t happen...

This event has always puzzled me and even more so when I saw Ch4's attempt at a reconstruction when Jane Tanner and Gerry McCann publicly disputed each others version of events to such an extent that Tanner burst out crying.

The mechanics of what occurred have been gone over several times.  Gerry McCann claims he crossed the road to speak to Jez Wilkins while he in turn claimed that it was he who crossed the road after seeing Gerry walking down the footpath outside 5a. Neither men saw Jane Tanner who passed a matter of feet from them and in full vision of Wilkins who says he was stood at the kerb holding his child's buggy.  Tanner claims that Gerry was stood on the footpath with his back to her while Wilkins was facing both Gerry and herself. (See pics below)

Work that out if you can?  Who if anyone is mistaken, lying, blind or simply confused?  Take your pick!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 01:24:59 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1551 on: July 13, 2020, 12:16:52 PM »
This event has always puzzled me and even more so when I saw the Ch4's attempt at a reconstruction when Jane Tanner and Gerry McCann publicly disputed each others version of events to such an extent that Tanner burst out crying.

This mechanics of what occurred have been gone over several times.  Gerry McCann claims he crossed the road to speak to Jez Wilkins while he in turn claimed that it was he who crossed the road after seeing Gerry walking down the footpath outside 5a. Neither men saw Jane Tanner who passed a matter of feet from them and in full vision of Wilkins who says he was stood at the kerb holding  his child's buggy.  Tanner claims that Gerry was stood on the footpath with his back to her while Wilkins was facing both Gerry and herself.  Work that out if you can?

it just goes to show how poor peoples  recollection of events may be

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1552 on: July 13, 2020, 12:24:45 PM »

Or not.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1553 on: July 13, 2020, 12:39:39 PM »

Or seems maybe non-events.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1554 on: July 13, 2020, 12:53:06 PM »

Which means that their evidence has no more evidential reliability than anyone else's.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1555 on: July 13, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »
Which means that their evidence has no more evidential reliability than anyone else's.

All witness statements will be affected by recall...its up to the police to decide waht they think is significant. As the McCanns are not suspects its clear the discrepancy is not thought to be significant

Offline John

« Reply #1556 on: July 13, 2020, 01:22:53 PM »
I have added the original pics to my post which newer members might find helpful.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg609031#msg609031

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1557 on: July 13, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »
This event has always puzzled me and even more so when I saw Ch4's attempt at a reconstruction when Jane Tanner and Gerry McCann publicly disputed each others version of events to such an extent that Tanner burst out crying.

The mechanics of what occurred have been gone over several times.  Gerry McCann claims he crossed the road to speak to Jez Wilkins while he in turn claimed that it was he who crossed the road after seeing Gerry walking down the footpath outside 5a. Neither men saw Jane Tanner who passed a matter of feet from them and in full vision of Wilkins who says he was stood at the kerb holding his child's buggy.  Tanner claims that Gerry was stood on the footpath with his back to her while Wilkins was facing both Gerry and herself. (See pics below)

Work that out if you can?  Who if anyone is mistaken, lying, blind or simply confused?  Take your pick!

what these photos do show is they do not have sight of the front door ...the window and the small car park

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1558 on: July 13, 2020, 01:31:42 PM »
All witness statements will be affected by recall...its up to the police to decide waht they think is significant. As the McCanns are not suspects its clear the discrepancy is not thought to be significant

The police who investigated in 2007 thought it was of interest.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1559 on: July 13, 2020, 01:33:23 PM »
The police who investigated in 2007 thought it was of interest.

Do you mean the bungled first investiagtion led by amaral