Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1980 on: July 23, 2020, 09:16:10 PM »
Have you got the cite for that so called "New Law"?   You don't want to be humiliated do you!
Yes I do, please proceed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1981 on: July 23, 2020, 10:48:06 PM »
She thought she was being lied to, so she changed horses, yet you think he was simply mistaken?

Sandra Felgueiras realised that she had been used as a patsy by Amaral.  As a journalist of some integrity she was rightly outraged when she discovered she had been used to spread misinformation about all aspects of the case being built against the McCanns.
She trusted her source implicitly, why wouldn't she?  Her source was Amaral.

I don't think she necessarily 'changed horses'.  I think she is just reporting what she believes is the truth as she always has, only now I think she will be taking more care with regard to the integrity of her primary sources.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1982 on: July 23, 2020, 10:54:50 PM »
Sandra Felgueiras realised that she had been used as a patsy by Amaral.  As a journalist of some integrity she was rightly outraged when she discovered she had been used to spread misinformation about all aspects of the case being built against the McCanns.
She trusted her source implicitly, why wouldn't she?  Her source was Amaral.

I don't think she necessarily 'changed horses'.  I think she is just reporting what she believes is the truth as she always has, only now I think she will be taking more care with regard to the integrity of her primary sources.

I’m sure I’d be outraged too if I thought I’d been shown to be a fool to the whole world.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1983 on: July 23, 2020, 11:10:18 PM »
Anyone who put their faith and belief in Amaral now looks incredibly silly IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1984 on: July 23, 2020, 11:17:18 PM »

Yeah, because a peado had the audacity to use a mobile phone in PDL, which conclusively proves that Maddie was abducted.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1985 on: July 23, 2020, 11:43:16 PM »
Yeah, because a peado had the audacity to use a mobile phone in PDL, which conclusively proves that Maddie was abducted.
Now you’re the one looking silly.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1986 on: July 23, 2020, 11:55:39 PM »

At least Felgueiras was able to salvage her dignity and her integrity when she did see through him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #1987 on: July 24, 2020, 12:31:45 AM »
Thank you for your efforts to find the cite however it’s obvious that there is absolutely no evidence that SF expressed any doubts about the investigation before the ‘dogs’ interview. She may have expressed doubts before the Netflix documentary but there is nothing in the public domain that suggests that.

For me her changing of sides is purely cynical.
I've seen evidence of Sandra Felguiras' anger at Amaral disinforming her too.  It was quite some time ago, wwell before Netflix.  But I haven't a clue where to look for it.

To be Quite Honest I fear it has gone to the Evidence Munching Machine (EMM) put in place to alter the truth and prevent Justice  &%^^

Offline sadie

« Reply #1988 on: July 24, 2020, 12:52:18 AM »
If he 'didn't understand the DNA', then how could he possibly be lying?

I think VS was being polite.

Amaral is infamous for his lies.  Please do not challenge that; we all know it.  He is also very good at making stories up, very creative in fact.

We know that he has at least one notch on his gun along with a criminal conviction for himself.  I must admit I wonder if he was so keen for another notch, that he kinda embellished the DNA results ?

I prefer that analysis, and I think that you would too, to the other that keeps popping into my head.   $65*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1989 on: July 24, 2020, 01:14:27 AM »
At least Felgueiras was able to salvage her dignity and her integrity when she did see through him.

Any journalist who has prostrated themselves before the world’s public and admitted that they didn’t possess  the judgement to see that they were being lied to, just to earn a buck, has no dignity...or indeed integrity.

Poor Sandra.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 01:19:48 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1990 on: July 24, 2020, 01:17:49 AM »
I've seen evidence of Sandra Felguiras' anger at Amaral disinforming her too.  It was quite some time ago, wwell before Netflix.  But I haven't a clue where to look for it.

To be Quite Honest I fear it has gone to the Evidence Munching Machine (EMM) put in place to alter the truth and prevent Justice  &%^^

As with Carana it against forum etiquette to make a claim you cannot provide evidence for.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1991 on: July 24, 2020, 02:02:02 AM »
As with Carana it against forum etiquette to make a claim you cannot provide evidence for.

I couldn't care less about Forum Etiquette in cases like this when articles/ words are being regularly deleted to falsely alter the FACTS of the case.   

And if you care one iota about JUSTICE, neither should you.   

FGS enough people saw it .

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1992 on: July 24, 2020, 04:41:33 AM »
Yes I do, please proceed.
OK let's read it.  Cite please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #1993 on: July 24, 2020, 07:21:17 AM »
....by appearing to be a fickle, shallow opportunist - but I can't blame her; integrity is not a prerequisite in her line of work.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1994 on: July 24, 2020, 07:31:13 AM »
....by appearing to be a fickle, shallow opportunist - but I can't blame her; integrity is not a prerequisite in her line of work.
She came across as principled, quietly furious and very honest to me, and to most casual observers I have no doubt.