Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408278 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2055 on: July 24, 2020, 08:12:31 PM »
How very clever of you to have spotted that.  I missed it.  No really, I did.  But then it is pretty obvious.
I thought so too. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2056 on: July 24, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »
So you think that she did know before the interview but gave the parents a thoroughly hard time because.... ?

Further is she knew that Amaral was lying to her about the forensics ie the cellular matter taken from the apartment...why ask about the dog’s alerts ?
You'd be in two minds wouldn't you.  You have began to doubt your main source, but could there still be some facts from that source?   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2057 on: July 24, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
The concept on journos giving their subjects a hard time is hardly a new one, that’s what they are paid to do.    SF could have been playing devil’s advocate in the Ask the Dogs interview, she didn’t necessarily have to believe 100% the McCanns were guilty when she asked the questions.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2058 on: July 24, 2020, 08:46:41 PM »
The concept on journos giving their subjects a hard time is hardly a new one, that’s what they are paid to do.    SF could have been playing devil’s advocate in the Ask the Dogs interview, she didn’t necessarily have to believe 100% the McCanns were guilty when she asked the questions.

I thought she was alright in that Interview.  Gerry got cross because she was asking questions that he wasn't allowed to answer.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2059 on: July 24, 2020, 08:59:08 PM »
I thought she was alright in that Interview.  Gerry got cross because she was asking questions that he wasn't allowed to answer.

No this was the interview after the parents arguido status had been lifted. The one your thinking about I think is where they couldn’t give an example of a sighting they thought might have been their daughter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2060 on: July 24, 2020, 09:06:23 PM »
No this was the interview after the parents arguido status had been lifted. The one your thinking about I think is where they couldn’t give an example of a sighting they thought might have been their daughter.

Does any of this matter any more?  I personally never paid much attention to any of these Interviews, no matter the Nationality.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2061 on: July 24, 2020, 09:16:29 PM »
He said no evidence at the moment.  Things have changed since then.

He didnt say no evidence at the moment...he said no evidence. Whats changed. Stick to the truth or explain you are speculating

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2062 on: July 24, 2020, 11:47:09 PM »
He didnt say no evidence at the moment...he said no evidence. Whats changed. Stick to the truth or explain you are speculating
I distinctly remember Do Carmo saying "no evidence at this point in time".  Which made it possible for new evidence to appear in the future.  Are you denying him saying something along those lines?
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2063 on: July 24, 2020, 11:53:08 PM »
I distinctly remember Do Carmo saying "no evidence at this point in time".  Which made it possible for new evidence to appear in the future.  Are you denying him saying something along those lines?

Has there been any new evidence might be more to the point.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2064 on: July 24, 2020, 11:57:48 PM »
Cite please
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2065 on: July 24, 2020, 11:59:23 PM »

The BBC panorama documentary "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by BBC Panorama."  So the link to his actual words is no longer available via the link I used.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2066 on: July 25, 2020, 12:02:16 AM »
Cite please
The BBC panorama documentary "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by BBC Panorama."  So the link to his actual words is no longer available via the link I used.

"His name was "Do Carmo"  -  there are several references on the forum to what he said previously http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9555.msg462965#msg462965
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2067 on: July 25, 2020, 12:03:37 AM »
Portugal Supreme Court made it crystal clear that the McCanns have NEVER been cleared.  Nobody has evidence to overturn anything in an unsolved case!

"And let not be said, too, that the appellants were cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2068 on: July 25, 2020, 12:06:37 AM »
Cite please
"“There are no new elements at the moment that would allow for the reopening of the inquiry,” Pedro do Carmo, the deputy head of the criminal police department, told AFP.
https://nationalpost.com/news/portuguese-police-say-new-british-evidence-not-enough-to-reopen-madeleine-mccann-case

It looks like the documentary is still available here https://youtu.be/wIR-Ku890ss  - No just the first 2 minutes of it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 12:14:27 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2069 on: July 25, 2020, 12:29:46 AM »
Portugal Supreme Court made it crystal clear that the McCanns have NEVER been cleared.  Nobody has evidence to overturn anything in an unsolved case!

"And let not be said, too, that the appellants were cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings."

A denial included in answer to Isobel Duarte's claim that they were cleared by the order of filing.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0