Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2130 on: July 26, 2020, 12:41:52 AM »
'Professionals' make mistakes just like anyone else, so it's not an accolade and doesn't add value to a statement in my opinion. The truth is that the Metropolitan Police decided an abduction took place, but no-one knows how or why they reached that conclusion.

They are trained investigators ... don't you think they might have employed their experience and their skills when reviewing the available evidence on Madeleine's disappearance.

It could have gone one of two ways back in 2010. 
Their investigative scoping exercise might have resulted in there being insufficient evidence to merit opening an investigation into Madeleine's disappearance or, it might have revealed there was sufficient evidence to merit an investigation.

The outcome was the latter.

It was not a 'given' that Madeleine's case would be reopened ... there had to be justification and as we have seen it was there in spades.

I find the school of thought perpetuating the myth that the Met neglected to perform all the obvious and probably standard procedures when embarking on the preliminaries of looking at Madeleine's cold case, so naive as to be risible.

The scoping exercise resulted in discovering not a few procedures slipping through the net and being overlooked by the original investigation but hundreds of them.

Not the least of which is the present day unashamed revelation from Amaral when "Asked if he had any knowledge of the suspect's involvement in this case, he replied that, "at the time, it was only known that this man was a pedophile". However, he stressed that in 2007 he was identified." https://24.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos/goncalo-amaral-sobre-caso-madeleine-mccann-pouco-importa-quem-e-o-pedofilo-era-preciso-um-para-levar-com-as-culpas
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2131 on: July 26, 2020, 12:44:08 AM »
They are trained investigators ... don't you think they might have employed their experience and their skills when reviewing the available evidence on Madeleine's disappearance.

Their investigative scoping exercise might have resulted in there being insufficient evidence to merit opening an investigation into Madeleine's disappearance or, it might have revealed there was sufficient evidence to merit an investigation.

It was not a 'given' that Madeleine's case would be reopened ... there had to be justification and as we have seen it was there in spades.

I find the school of thought perpetuating the myth that the Met neglected to perform all the obvious and probably standard procedures when embarking on the preliminaries of looking at Madeleine's cold case, so naive as to be risible.

The scoping exercise resulted in discovering not a few procedures slipping through the net and being overlooked by the original investigation but hundreds of them.

Not the least of which is the present day unashamed revelation from Amaral when "Asked if he had any knowledge of the suspect's involvement in this case, he replied that, "at the time, it was only known that this man was a pedophile". However, he stressed that in 2007 he was identified." https://24.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos/goncalo-amaral-sobre-caso-madeleine-mccann-pouco-importa-quem-e-o-pedofilo-era-preciso-um-para-levar-com-as-culpas

I take it Rebelo knew this information too. What did he do to investigate him ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2132 on: July 26, 2020, 12:48:05 AM »
Because it’s the only plausible, logical explanation that fits the known facts.

There's only one verifiable fact imo; that Madeline McCann disappeared on 3rd May 2007.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2133 on: July 26, 2020, 01:01:47 AM »

I know that it was decided which crime had been committed long before all the evidence had been examined.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2134 on: July 26, 2020, 01:32:55 AM »
There's only one verifiable fact imo; that Madeline McCann disappeared on 3rd May 2007.

There is another verifiable fact and that is that although retaining for the moment the hard core of his support still bemoaning the damage to tourism ( never mind the damage to tourists) and the other sceptic mantras some people ... although outnumbered, appear to be seeing Amaral in a new light.

Comment from two months ago ...

I also went to the thesis that it was the parents who negligently killed and hid Maddie.
But now it seems to me that it will not be so.
The German fits like a glove in crime !!!!
This German who confessed on a night of glasses that he knew everything about Maddie.
It is very likely that this was the perpetrator of the crime. Because when I was telling this on a hot glass night, it was to impress the fellow who was with him to appear in the eyes of this one who was the greatest.
He even showed the video violating the 72-year-old American on her cell phone. It was therefore the vapors of alcohol that betrayed him !!! Maybe he did the crime and the police are clueless and find out nothing in these 13 years !!!! And when he was watching on TV, Maddie's disappearance on her 10th birthday, deep down she laughs and even boasts !!

If that is true, Gonçalo Amaral could burn the damn book he made of "The truth of the lie"
At the end of his career at PJ he does this great job !!!

Gonçalo Amaral's incompetence, in this case and in the case of Joana.
There are still idiots who still believe in this idiot.

So after all the blood in the apartment and the smell of a corpse detected in the family car was all an invention.

As well as the possession of the keys of the church of light to be authorized by the parents as the crematorium of a coffin in Ferreira do Alentejo.

Gonçalo Amaral is crazy, he makes things up. https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/699191/caso-maddie-policia-brit-nica-recebe-cerca-de-400-informacoes-apos-revelar-suspeito

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2135 on: July 26, 2020, 01:33:52 AM »
I know that it was decided which crime had been committed long before all the evidence had been examined.

How do you know that?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2136 on: July 26, 2020, 02:09:28 AM »
There is another verifiable fact and that is that although retaining for the moment the hard core of his support still bemoaning the damage to tourism ( never mind the damage to tourists) and the other sceptic mantras some people ... although outnumbered, appear to be seeing Amaral in a new light.

Comment from two months ago ...

I also went to the thesis that it was the parents who negligently killed and hid Maddie.
But now it seems to me that it will not be so.
The German fits like a glove in crime !!!!
This German who confessed on a night of glasses that he knew everything about Maddie.
It is very likely that this was the perpetrator of the crime. Because when I was telling this on a hot glass night, it was to impress the fellow who was with him to appear in the eyes of this one who was the greatest.
He even showed the video violating the 72-year-old American on her cell phone. It was therefore the vapors of alcohol that betrayed him !!! Maybe he did the crime and the police are clueless and find out nothing in these 13 years !!!! And when he was watching on TV, Maddie's disappearance on her 10th birthday, deep down she laughs and even boasts !!

If that is true, Gonçalo Amaral could burn the damn book he made of "The truth of the lie"
At the end of his career at PJ he does this great job !!!

Gonçalo Amaral's incompetence, in this case and in the case of Joana.
There are still idiots who still believe in this idiot.

So after all the blood in the apartment and the smell of a corpse detected in the family car was all an invention.

As well as the possession of the keys of the church of light to be authorized by the parents as the crematorium of a coffin in Ferreira do Alentejo.

Gonçalo Amaral is crazy, he makes things up. https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/699191/caso-maddie-policia-brit-nica-recebe-cerca-de-400-informacoes-apos-revelar-suspeito

Not sure what you are trying to prove....that a few people don’t support Amaral....well hold the front page.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2137 on: July 26, 2020, 08:07:00 AM »
How do you know that?

12th May 2011 remit released, which refers to "the abduction".

April 2012; Police announced they were quarter way through reviewing 40,000 pieces of evidence.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-aged-nine-yard-detectives-believe-she-could-still-be-alive-7678249.html
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2138 on: July 26, 2020, 08:24:15 AM »
12th May 2011 remit released, which refers to "the abduction".

April 2012; Police announced they were quarter way through reviewing 40,000 pieces of evidence.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-aged-nine-yard-detectives-believe-she-could-still-be-alive-7678249.html

"195 investigative opportunities"  Such high hopes back in 2012
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2139 on: July 26, 2020, 08:47:48 AM »
Absolute rubbish imo.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:50:08 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #2140 on: July 26, 2020, 08:57:58 AM »
Absolute rubbish imo.

You think even that's in doubt ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2141 on: July 26, 2020, 09:11:43 AM »
You think even that's in doubt ?
What is absolute rubbish is that there is only one verifiable fact, but you raise a good point.  Some sceptics would argue that even that fact was not verifiable.  I guess it depends quite where on the [ censored word ] scale you sit, how many verifiable facts there are.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2142 on: July 26, 2020, 09:26:44 AM »
What is absolute rubbish is that there is only one verifiable fact, but you raise a good point.  Some sceptics would argue that even that fact was not verifiable.  I guess it depends quite where on the [ censored word ] scale you sit, how many verifiable facts there are.

Don't be shy, which facts have I ignored?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2143 on: July 26, 2020, 09:47:33 AM »
Don't be shy, which facts have I ignored?
There are thousands of verifiable facts in the files, or do you dispute every single one of them.  Let’s start with the basics.  Kate and Gerry McCann are the missing child’s parents.  Has this been verified or not?

PS your post is clearly GOADING.  Give yourself a warning.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 12:50:01 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2144 on: July 26, 2020, 10:16:04 AM »
There are thousands of verifiable facts in the files, or do you dispute every single one of them.  Let’s start with the basics.  Kate and Gerry McCann are the misssing child’s parents.  Has this been verified or not?

PS your post is clearly GOADING.  Give yourself a warning.

That fact has no bearing on whether Madeleine was abducted.

No goading was intended, but we do have very different posting styles. If I disagree with a post I tend to reply with facts rather than opinions. I may think the post is rubbish, but saying so doesn't achieve anything. A fact which disproves it is more useful imo. In this case in your shoes I would have replied with the verifiable facts which I believed confirm abduction.

Result = happy posting.