Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408326 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2235 on: July 28, 2020, 10:34:42 AM »
Amy, I assume, saw Fiona Payne in the apartment with the parents. Fiona entered 5A at 10.10pm at the earliest. Only Kate was there and Fiona searched the apartment, including;

I think I touched the webbing in that room, but because Sean and Amelie were asleep, I didn't actually open the shutter in that room
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

If Amy went to 5A before 10.10pm she wouldn't have seen Fiona, who says the shutter was closed.

Faith made a list of posts to support Sandra knowing she was lied to before the dogs interview...she was convinced but when Sandra was asked directly she replied she didn't..I'm sure SY  have asked all the questions and are happy with the answers
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:37:49 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2236 on: July 28, 2020, 10:43:59 AM »
Amy, I assume, saw Fiona Payne in the apartment with the parents. Fiona entered 5A at 10.10pm at the earliest. Only Kate was there and Fiona searched the apartment, including;

I think I touched the webbing in that room, but because Sean and Amelie were asleep, I didn't actually open the shutter in that room
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

If Amy went to 5A before 10.10pm she wouldn't have seen Fiona, who says the shutter was closed.
So you're putting more faith in the honesty and accuracy of Fiona Payne than Amy Tierney now are you?  Interesting...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2237 on: July 28, 2020, 10:44:13 AM »
Neither can OG. Just like you they've chosen to believe the McCanns about the open shutters and window. So the abduction theory rests on believing the McCanns, not on any objective evidence imo.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and that is true when comparing Amaral’s destructive obsession with Kate and Gerry McCann and time which for him which seems to have been stopped back in September 2007 while the rest of the world moved on.

It is evident in the fixation Amaral's supporters have in promulgating almost exactly what he says that some at least are also caught like flies in amber and many of whom outshine Amaral's meaningless and boring petty detestations.

Amaral:
Therefore, if there is a kidnapper to leave no marks, this would be the entry point.
But within that line of implying that the children were safe, it was invented that a window was found open, but there is great confusion in the statements because some say they were open, others did not know.
but there is one thing that the child's mother says in statements and that is that when she was in the apartment that window was always closed, with the shutters closed.
What is asked is why that night the only fingerprint that appears in the window is that of the child's mother and not of an alleged abductor.

Interviewer:
Those were the doubts you always had?

Amaral:
These are not doubts.
They are certainties.
We are sure that no one passed through there.
If anyone comes to say that they entered and left the window, it is completely a lie.

From Amaral’s ‘fragile’ abduction theory to Amaral’s Calpol theory … Amaral continues to bang the same drum he always has and in my opinion all the while demonstrating his unique incapability of organising a search in a cattery for a cat let alone the search for a missing child.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2238 on: July 28, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »
As Ive expalined before much of Justice is based on who is beleived. SY obvioulsy beleive the  McCanns are telling the truth. They will have their reasons for beleiving them based on their professional experience...based on speaking to them ..based on their actions since...based on the fact that theres no real evidence against them to support an accident and death in the apartment.

Sad but true. Police officers and Judges base their judgements on belief rather than evidence just like everyone else.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2239 on: July 28, 2020, 10:53:43 AM »
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and that is true when comparing Amaral’s destructive obsession with Kate and Gerry McCann and time which for him which seems to have been stopped back in September 2007 while the rest of the world moved on.

It is evident in the fixation Amaral's supporters have in promulgating almost exactly what he says that some at least are also caught like flies in amber and many of whom outshine Amaral's meaningless and boring petty detestations.

Amaral:
Therefore, if there is a kidnapper to leave no marks, this would be the entry point.
But within that line of implying that the children were safe, it was invented that a window was found open, but there is great confusion in the statements because some say they were open, others did not know.
but there is one thing that the child's mother says in statements and that is that when she was in the apartment that window was always closed, with the shutters closed.
What is asked is why that night the only fingerprint that appears in the window is that of the child's mother and not of an alleged abductor.

Interviewer:
Those were the doubts you always had?

Amaral:
These are not doubts.
They are certainties.
We are sure that no one passed through there.
If anyone comes to say that they entered and left the window, it is completely a lie.

From Amaral’s ‘fragile’ abduction theory to Amaral’s Calpol theory … Amaral continues to bang the same drum he always has and in my opinion all the while demonstrating his unique incapability of organising a search in a cattery for a cat let alone the search for a missing child.

Some believe the McCanns and some don't, including Amaral. Some are happy to ignore the inconsistencies in the statements and some aren't, including Amaral. For me, I don't know why people believe the McCanns, but I can see the inconsistencies for myself.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2240 on: July 28, 2020, 11:02:03 AM »
If kate had opened the shutters from the outside she would have realised they were not security shutters and would not have claimed they hade been forced or broken. if she raised them after finding them raised in the first palce she would have thought if they were security shutters they ahd been forced and the mechanism broken...it fits perfectly

Gerry opened them from outside but still claimed that they were broken.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2241 on: July 28, 2020, 11:04:47 AM »
Some believe the McCanns and some don't, including Amaral. Some are happy to ignore the inconsistencies in the statements and some aren't, including Amaral. For me, I don't know why people believe the McCanns, but I can see the inconsistencies for myself.
But despite not believing them, you don't believe they had a direct hand in their daughter's disappearance?  Amaral does, but that's where you and he differ is it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2242 on: July 28, 2020, 11:06:26 AM »
Faith made a list of posts to support Sandra knowing she was lied to before the dogs interview...she was convinced but when Sandra was asked directly she replied she didn't..I'm sure SY  have asked all the questions and are happy with the answers

Then Sandra is either dishonest or a very poor journalist as she must have received the file disc, like all other journalists, in July 2008, after the archiving, and the ‘dogs’ interview was in November 2009.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2243 on: July 28, 2020, 11:11:28 AM »
Gerry opened them from outside but still claimed that they were broken.

If Gerry thought they were security shutters and he could easily lift them it's consistent with them being broken...quite a reasonable assumption

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2244 on: July 28, 2020, 11:13:05 AM »
Then Sandra is either dishonest or a very poor journalist as she must have received the file disc, like all other journalists, in July 2008, after the archiving, and the ‘dogs’ interview was in November 2009.

In your biased opinion...she has stated clearly she didn't know she was lied to when she asked the question...perhaps you have just got your facts wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2245 on: July 28, 2020, 11:16:34 AM »
If Gerry thought they were security shutters and he could easily lift them it's consistent with them being broken...quite a reasonable assumption

So he did say that they’d been jemmied or broken to his family ?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2246 on: July 28, 2020, 11:18:26 AM »
As Ive expalined before much of Justice is based on who is beleived. SY obvioulsy beleive the  McCanns are telling the truth. They will have their reasons for beleiving them based on their professional experience...based on speaking to them ..based on their actions since...based on the fact that theres no real evidence against them to support an accident and death in the apartment.

Is there any real evidence against C B..apart from a PAYG phone.ping

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2247 on: July 28, 2020, 11:20:38 AM »
Is there any real evidence against C B..apart from a PAYG phone.ping

According to HCW yes.. concrete evidence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2248 on: July 28, 2020, 11:21:12 AM »
So he did say that they’d been jemmied or broken to his family ?

You would need to ask him...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2249 on: July 28, 2020, 11:22:25 AM »

You don't know the statements are accurate