Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2250 on: July 28, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
Sad but true. Police officers and Judges base their judgements on belief rather than evidence just like everyone else.
No based on evidence

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2251 on: July 28, 2020, 11:26:11 AM »
According to HCW yes.. concrete evidence

well seems all relies on the phone call.

“The normally-reserved German prosecutors are desperate for that information.”
A phone allegedly belonging to Christian B was "pinged" by a cell phone tower in Praia da Luz, close to where Madeleine disappeared, on the night she went missing.
The mystery call was received on a mobile phone that is believed to belong to the suspect at 7.32pm and finished at 8.02pm.
Madeleine was last seen at 9.05pm, when her father Gerry McCann checked the room and left via the unlocked patio doors.
Hans Christian Wolters, Braunschweig public prosecutor, discussed the development in the case during the ITV documentary.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2252 on: July 28, 2020, 11:26:46 AM »
Some believe the McCanns and some don't, including Amaral. Some are happy to ignore the inconsistencies in the statements and some aren't, including Amaral. For me, I don't know why people believe the McCanns, but I can see the inconsistencies for myself.

Given that a new prime suspect has emerged into the public domain thirteen years after Madeleine vanished and Amaral was put in charge of her case, reading what he says now, clarifies the personal limitations which resulted in Madeleine’s case going in fast circles to nowhere.

Interviewer
So, in your opinion, does the German pedophile being investigated now appear?

Amaral
Exactly, as the couple says that he has been a paedophile since the first hour, a paedophile has to appear.

Interviewer
But was he really at Praia da Luz at the time of the facts?

Amaral
He and a hundred more.
It was not the only case.
That is why I consider this suspect to be a scapegoat and this has happened over the years.
I say the same thing again, first prove that there was a kidnapping there and you can only prove it if that couple and their friends speak the truth. You look for one thing without proving another.

Interviewer
 Is that why you say this suspect is almost perfect?

Amaral
It has a pedophile profile.
This disclosure was about to move forward last year ...

Interviewer
But facts have been released now, like the van, his image ...

Amaral
The German police were to disclose the two forms of the van, what it would look like without the paintings and how it was now transported to Germany with figures. That is how we would be serious.

The other issue concerns the image of the suspect himself.
There is an image that is being published, but you cannot show someone's image after a few years.
Showing images at 43 is not the same thing as showing at 30.

In 2006, which is the closest year to the event, he ( Christian Brückner ) had another image, with a little short hair. In 2007, there are people who claim that he looked like a hippie with hair behind his back.

And here we come back to the question of hair and testimonies following the disappearance in which the couple's friend says she saw a man with short hair.
What is asked is why robot images and portraits are allowed that go against a certain profile of someone who is similar to what was said in that statement.

Interviewer
What does this German citizen know today, what was known in 2007?

Amaral
No. If we knew what is known today, we would have to find out.

Interviewer
Did this name appear at the time?

Amaral
They told me that it will have appeared on a list with more than a hundred names.

Interviewer
Today, with all that is known, what should be done?

Amaral
Back to the point of the investigation where she was in September 2007.

Being aware of the information about Brueckner now in the public domain ... Amaral can see no further than back in 2007 the parents of a missing child were horrified that she might have been abducted by a paedophile.

Brueckner is their 'scapegoat' in Amaral's opinion.

Thirteen years on with all that has come to pass Amaral thinks that only a return to the Amaral version of investigation of 2007 before he was sacked from it will achieve results.

I think that is mindbogglingly incredible and I seriously think this guy has issues which a normal personality would know not to air on a public platform lest people start to put a name to whatever it is his issues may be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2253 on: July 28, 2020, 12:06:22 PM »
Given that a new prime suspect has emerged into the public domain thirteen years after Madeleine vanished and Amaral was put in charge of her case, reading what he says now, clarifies the personal limitations which resulted in Madeleine’s case going in fast circles to nowhere.

Interviewer
So, in your opinion, does the German pedophile being investigated now appear?

Amaral
Exactly, as the couple says that he has been a paedophile since the first hour, a paedophile has to appear.

Interviewer
But was he really at Praia da Luz at the time of the facts?

Amaral
He and a hundred more.
It was not the only case.
That is why I consider this suspect to be a scapegoat and this has happened over the years.
I say the same thing again, first prove that there was a kidnapping there and you can only prove it if that couple and their friends speak the truth. You look for one thing without proving another.

Interviewer
 Is that why you say this suspect is almost perfect?

Amaral
It has a pedophile profile.
This disclosure was about to move forward last year ...

Interviewer
But facts have been released now, like the van, his image ...

Amaral
The German police were to disclose the two forms of the van, what it would look like without the paintings and how it was now transported to Germany with figures. That is how we would be serious.

The other issue concerns the image of the suspect himself.
There is an image that is being published, but you cannot show someone's image after a few years.
Showing images at 43 is not the same thing as showing at 30.

In 2006, which is the closest year to the event, he ( Christian Brückner ) had another image, with a little short hair. In 2007, there are people who claim that he looked like a hippie with hair behind his back.

And here we come back to the question of hair and testimonies following the disappearance in which the couple's friend says she saw a man with short hair.
What is asked is why robot images and portraits are allowed that go against a certain profile of someone who is similar to what was said in that statement.

Interviewer
What does this German citizen know today, what was known in 2007?

Amaral
No. If we knew what is known today, we would have to find out.

Interviewer
Did this name appear at the time?

Amaral
They told me that it will have appeared on a list with more than a hundred names.

Interviewer
Today, with all that is known, what should be done?

Amaral
Back to the point of the investigation where she was in September 2007.

Being aware of the information about Brueckner now in the public domain ... Amaral can see no further than back in 2007 the parents of a missing child were horrified that she might have been abducted by a paedophile.

Brueckner is their 'scapegoat' in Amaral's opinion.

Thirteen years on with all that has come to pass Amaral thinks that only a return to the Amaral version of investigation of 2007 before he was sacked from it will achieve results.

I think that is mindbogglingly incredible and I seriously think this guy has issues which a normal personality would know not to air on a public platform lest people start to put a name to whatever it is his issues may be.

Clinging to the belief in abduction has resulted in lots of searching for an abductor or abductors. If the belief in abduction is misplaced then an awful lot of time and money has been wasted. Amaral's right; first confirm that abduction was the crime committed and that's not possible imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2254 on: July 28, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »
Clinging to the belief in abduction has resulted in lots of searching for an abductor or abductors. If the belief in abduction is misplaced then an awful lot of time and money has been wasted. Amaral's right; first confirm that abduction was the crime committed and that's not possible imo.

you might think its not possible  ...based on the evidence I would say its highly likely and it seems SY agree and so do the Germans as they are digging in Hanover. i don't see why anyone shoud take any notice of Amaral with his inability to understand the evidence...and his gullibility in accepting the lies told about the dogs
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:15:55 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2255 on: July 28, 2020, 12:12:37 PM »
Abduction is the only plausible logical explanation as any decent investigative team would have been able to work out many years ago.  What you seem to be suggesting is that no crime should be investigated until it has been 100% established what the crime is, or even if there is a crime to investigate.  So, for example in the case of Ben Needham the Greek police should have turned up, said we don't know for certain what's gone on here, sorry can't help" (which actually is pretty much what they did do) and that's acceptable policing is it?  The mind boggles... 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2256 on: July 28, 2020, 12:23:23 PM »
Abduction is the only plausible logical explanation as any decent investigative team would have been able to work out many years ago.  What you seem to be suggesting is that no crime should be investigated until it has been 100% established what the crime is, or even if there is a crime to investigate.  So, for example in the case of Ben Needham the Greek police should have turned up, said we don't know for certain what's gone on here, sorry can't help" (which actually is pretty much what they did do) and that's acceptable policing is it?  The mind boggles...

No, I'm suggesting that an investigation should keep an open mind about what happened, not pick a crime to believe in without anything to prove it happened. I think it's perfectly plausible and logical that a child of almost four could leave an unlocked apartment, and it can't be disproved except by the testimony of those who were the last to see the child and who left her unsupervised.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2257 on: July 28, 2020, 12:26:15 PM »
you might think its not possible  ...based on the evidence I would say its highly likely and it seems SY agree and so do the Germans as they are digging in Hanover. i don't see why anyone shoud take any notice of Amaral with his inability to understand the evidence...and his gullibility in accepting the lies told about the dogs

Far too much interference from UK IMO

GA didn't stand a chance to investigate this as he wanted ....as it should have been investigated in the first place.

The abduction theory was the main focus...even though there was not one scrap of evidence of that happening.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2258 on: July 28, 2020, 12:34:37 PM »
No, I'm suggesting that an investigation should keep an open mind about what happened, not pick a crime to believe in without anything to prove it happened. I think it's perfectly plausible and logical that a child of almost four could leave an unlocked apartment, and it can't be disproved except by the testimony of those who were the last to see the child and who left her unsupervised.

again you are mistaken imo....you are not in possession of all the facts...the archiving report by the Pj said woke and wandered was highly unlikely

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2259 on: July 28, 2020, 12:35:42 PM »
Why then do you think the Portuguese Police concluded that "woke and wandered" was the least plausible scenario?  What didn't they consider that you have, in arriving at your opinion? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2260 on: July 28, 2020, 12:54:54 PM »
again you are mistaken imo....you are not in possession of all the facts...the archiving report by the Pj said woke and wandered was highly unlikely
Do you believe the PJ?   I thought you had doubts about how good the PJ were.  So why do you believe them on this issue?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2261 on: July 28, 2020, 01:00:24 PM »
Do you believe the PJ?   I thought you had doubts about how good the PJ were.  So why do you believe them on this issue?

I believe things based on evidence for the PJ to have said this they must have had some eevidence. Why else would they say it. They may be completely useless and have no evidence of it...thats always a possibility

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2262 on: July 28, 2020, 01:09:05 PM »

But don't you see ... the situation as you describe it ... is precisely what Amaral did;  he described it in his book having slept on it.

He did it immediately ... had a slight tour around Robert Murat ... then homed in on Kate and Gerry after Mr Smith 'cleared' Murat ... and has kept incessantly at it ever since.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2263 on: July 28, 2020, 02:15:59 PM »
Why then do you think the Portuguese Police concluded that "woke and wandered" was the least plausible scenario?  What didn't they consider that you have, in arriving at your opinion?

I don't hang on the words or actions of any police force. In Madeleine's case we have access to most of the evidence initially collected so I can draw my own conclusions. If I were guessing I would say that they would have expected to find her if she had wandered off. I can imagine a wander followed by a return.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2264 on: July 28, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »
But don't you see ... the situation as you describe it ... is precisely what Amaral did;  he described it in his book having slept on it.

He did it immediately ... had a slight tour around Robert Murat ... then homed in on Kate and Gerry after Mr Smith 'cleared' Murat ... and has kept incessantly at it ever since.

. and has kept incessantly at it ever since.

Don't you think there could be a method in his madness.

After all, he knows more about the case than you do.