Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2295 on: July 29, 2020, 10:26:28 AM »
Conflating the evidence is precisely what Amaral was paid to do.  Unfortunately the ability to combine more than one piece of evidence into component parts of another was not his strong point.

Amaral had the means to have the access to Brueckner's file and according to him he was looked at along with a hundred others at the time.
Amaral didn't bother too much that Brueckner wasn't traced and interviewed at the time (he already had his culprits firmly in his sights, according to him}.  A missing paedophile immediately after a child disappears ~ didn't ring alarm bells ???
If he had been traced and interviewed his cell phone number would have been found and matched against the phone dump organised by the British police.

Then Amaral already had the case cracked didn't he ... every ping of the McCann's phones were registered and exhaustively scrutinised by his investigation.

The only problem being they were the wrong phones and since Amaral has emerged as the expert on the vehicle being driven at the time by the known missing from Luz, paedophile Brueckner ... why wasn't he looking for it and its occupants???

A little bit of conflating by Amaral might have gone a very long way back in 2007.

Martin Smith and his family's evidence was taken seriously by both the PJ and Operation Grange, who featured it on Crimewatch. I see no reason why it should be forgotten now, because it was never resolved; unlike the Tanner sighting which 'almost certainly' was.

Smith's opinion that he saw Gerry McCann is just as worthy as the opinions of all those thousands of people who reported sightings of Madeleine McCann. Yet all those who expressed outrage because some of those sightings weren't thoroughly investigated seem quite prepared to disagree with Mr Smith despite not knowing who he saw.

I will continue to mention the Smith sighting when necessary; not because of anything Amaral says and not because I believe it's true, but because it shouldn't be ignored.

I don't think a 'phone dump' was organised by the British police at all, unless you have evidence of that?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2296 on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:56 AM »
Martin Smith and his family's evidence was taken seriously by both the PJ and Operation Grange, who featured it on Crimewatch. I see no reason why it should be forgotten now, because it was never resolved; unlike the Tanner sighting which 'almost certainly' was.

Smith's opinion that he saw Gerry McCann is just as worthy as the opinions of all those thousands of people who reported sightings of Madeleine McCann. Yet all those who expressed outrage because some of those sightings weren't thoroughly investigated seem quite prepared to disagree with Mr Smith despite not knowing who he saw.

I will continue to mention the Smith sighting when necessary; not because of anything Amaral says and not because I believe it's true, but because it shouldn't be ignored.

I don't think a 'phone dump' was organised by the British police at all, unless you have evidence of that?

SY did take the Smith sighting seriously but the evidence available suggests they didn't think it was Gerry as Amaral did

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2297 on: July 29, 2020, 11:12:06 AM »
SY did take the Smith sighting seriously but the evidence available suggests they didn't think it was Gerry as Amaral did

What evidence would that be?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2298 on: July 29, 2020, 11:47:02 AM »
What evidence would that be?

Their statements that they thought Maddie was a victim of stranger abduction...simple
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:49:50 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2299 on: July 29, 2020, 12:08:45 PM »
Their statements that they thought Maddie was a victim of stranger abduction...simple
I recall Gerry saying that "stranger abduction is very rare".   I can't recall anyone else saying it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2300 on: July 29, 2020, 12:26:11 PM »
I recall Gerry saying that "stranger abduction is very rare".   I can't recall anyone else saying it.

It's a fact....stranger abduction is very rare but it's what Redwood said ..it's the remit of SY

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2301 on: July 29, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
It's a fact....stranger abduction is very rare but it's what Redwood said ..it's the remit of SY
When were those remits of SY released.  When did Redwood say anything about stranger abduction?  What do you remember?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2302 on: July 29, 2020, 12:35:59 PM »
When were those remits of SY released.  When did Redwood say anything about stranger abduction?  What do you remember?

it all been discussed many times im not interested going over it again....Rowley stated his belief in abduction

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2303 on: July 29, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »

“I don't think a 'phone dump' was organised by the British police at all, unless you have evidence of that?”

You may be correct in that I do not have evidence that the British police organised a phone dump in 2007 … but then I do not have evidence that the Portuguese Police took any steps to organise a phone dump either.

What I do have evidence of is that in 2007 the only effort made by the Portuguese to check phone data was, according to the files, in relation to the McCanns and the Tapas seven.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MOBILE_PHONE_ANALYSIS.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm

The present information regarding Brueckner’s phone was extrapolated from phone information from 2007 held by Scotland Yard which in my opinion could only have been obtained by cooperation with the Portuguese Prosecutors and the phone providers at the relevant time.

So it figures somewhere but in the myopia of the Amaral investigation only the unimportant family traffic was considered of interest.

Snip
Officers from the BKA, Germany's federal police, obtained the number for a mobile phone that Brueckner had in 2007, but it was only when they cross-referenced it with data compiled by Scotland Yard from phone masts around Praia da Luz that they could place the 43-year-old near the Ocean Club from where Madeleine was taken.

They then discovered his phone received a call in Praia da Luz from someone at 7.32pm.
The call lasted until 8.02pm and the person who called Brueckner has not yet been identified. Madeleine vanished between 9.10pm and 10pm that evening.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters revealed painstaking Anglo-German police work led to the huge breakthrough

Mr Wolters said: 'Brueckner's telephone number comes from our investigation, but British police have a data pool from 2007 from Praia da Luz of all mobile numbers [used in that area at the time], so we put our telephone number to the data of the British police – and it matched.
'So we think that our suspect was, on the day Madeleine was kidnapped in Praia da Luz, near the apartment.'

He declined to provide details of how the BKA had found Brueckner's mobile number in 2007.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418479/Christian-Brueckner-identified-suspect-McCann-case-Mets-call-log-breakthrough.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2304 on: July 29, 2020, 12:41:14 PM »
I did find a reference to Andy Redwood saying something about "stranger abduction".

"The detective leading the Metropolitan Police review said the case could still be solved as officers released a picture of what she might now look like as a nine-year-old.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said he believed her disappearance was a stranger abduction, and said there were 195 “investigative opportunities”.

Police refused to say what evidence they had uncovered to suggest Madeleine was alive." https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20191856.html

it all been discussed many times im not interested going over it again....Rowley stated his belief in abduction

I knew about Rowley's statement about abduction.  Is abduction and "stranger abduction" the same thing?
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #2305 on: July 29, 2020, 12:42:34 PM »
I did find a reference to Andy Redwood saying something about "stranger abduction".

"The detective leading the Metropolitan Police review said the case could still be solved as officers released a picture of what she might now look like as a nine-year-old.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said he believed her disappearance was a stranger abduction, and said there were 195 “investigative opportunities”.

Police refused to say what evidence they had uncovered to suggest Madeleine was alive." https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20191856.html

I knew about Rowley's statement about abduction.  Is abduction and "stranger abduction" the same thing?

No.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2306 on: July 29, 2020, 12:46:29 PM »
No.
That's what I was thinking, we have one person saying "stranger abduction" (not an acquaintance) and the other using the wider version "abduction", which could still mean an acquaintance has done it.
Moderation

Offline Carana

« Reply #2307 on: July 29, 2020, 03:04:36 PM »
Given that a new prime suspect has emerged into the public domain thirteen years after Madeleine vanished and Amaral was put in charge of her case, reading what he says now, clarifies the personal limitations which resulted in Madeleine’s case going in fast circles to nowhere.

Interviewer
So, in your opinion, does the German pedophile being investigated now appear?

Amaral
Exactly, as the couple says that he has been a paedophile since the first hour, a paedophile has to appear.

Interviewer
But was he really at Praia da Luz at the time of the facts?

Amaral
He and a hundred more.
It was not the only case.
That is why I consider this suspect to be a scapegoat and this has happened over the years.
I say the same thing again, first prove that there was a kidnapping there and you can only prove it if that couple and their friends speak the truth. You look for one thing without proving another.

Interviewer
 Is that why you say this suspect is almost perfect?

Amaral
It has a pedophile profile.
This disclosure was about to move forward last year ...

Interviewer
But facts have been released now, like the van, his image ...

Amaral
The German police were to disclose the two forms of the van, what it would look like without the paintings and how it was now transported to Germany with figures. That is how we would be serious.

The other issue concerns the image of the suspect himself.
There is an image that is being published, but you cannot show someone's image after a few years.
Showing images at 43 is not the same thing as showing at 30.

In 2006, which is the closest year to the event, he ( Christian Brückner ) had another image, with a little short hair. In 2007, there are people who claim that he looked like a hippie with hair behind his back.

And here we come back to the question of hair and testimonies following the disappearance in which the couple's friend says she saw a man with short hair.
What is asked is why robot images and portraits are allowed that go against a certain profile of someone who is similar to what was said in that statement.

Interviewer
What does this German citizen know today, what was known in 2007?

Amaral
No. If we knew what is known today, we would have to find out.

Interviewer
Did this name appear at the time?

Amaral
They told me that it will have appeared on a list with more than a hundred names.

Interviewer
Today, with all that is known, what should be done?

Amaral
Back to the point of the investigation where she was in September 2007.

Being aware of the information about Brueckner now in the public domain ... Amaral can see no further than back in 2007 the parents of a missing child were horrified that she might have been abducted by a paedophile.

Brueckner is their 'scapegoat' in Amaral's opinion.

Thirteen years on with all that has come to pass Amaral thinks that only a return to the Amaral version of investigation of 2007 before he was sacked from it will achieve results.

I think that is mindbogglingly incredible and I seriously think this guy has issues which a normal personality would know not to air on a public platform lest people start to put a name to whatever it is his issues may be.

That was a delicate way of putting it.
Do you have a link to the original of that, Brie? Some of the wording seems a bit clunky in English.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2308 on: July 29, 2020, 11:28:56 PM »

That was a delicate way of putting it.
Do you have a link to the original of that, Brie? Some of the wording seems a bit clunky in English.

Apologies, Carana, I should have included the link in the first instance.
https://jornaldocentro.pt/online/regiao/goncalo-amaral-investigador-do-caso-maddie-diz-que-teoria-do-rapto-e-mais-fragil

Por isso, na sua opinião, é que aparece agora o pedófilo alemão que está a ser investigado?
Exatamente, como o casal diz que é um pedófilo desde a primeira hora, tem de aparecer um pedófilo.

Mas ele estava realmente na Praia da Luz na altura dos factos?
Ele e mais uma centena. Não era caso único. Por isso é que eu considero que este suspeito é um bode expiatório e isto tem acontecido ao longo dos anos. Volto a dizer o mesmo, primeiro prove-se que houve ali um rapto e só se consegue provar isso se aquele casal e os amigos falarem a verdade. Procura-se uma coisa sem provar outra.

É por isso que diz que este suspeito é quase perfeito?
Tem um perfil de pedófilo. Esta divulgação estava já para avançar no ano passado...

Mas têm sido divulgados factos agora, como a carrinha, a imagem dele...
A polícia alemã deveria divulgar as duas formas da carrinha, como ela seria sem as pinturas e como ela foi agora transportada para a Alemanha com figuras. Assim é que estaríamos a ser sérios.

A outra questão prende-se com a imagem do próprio suspeito. Há uma imagem que está a ser divulgada, mas não se pode mostrar a imagem de alguém passado uns anos. Mostrar imagens com 43 anos não é a mesma coisa que mostrar com 30 anos. Em 2006, que é o ano mais próximo do acontecimento, ele (Christian Brückner) tinha outro imagem, com um cabelo meio curto. Em 2007, há pessoas que afirmam que ele parecia um hippie com cabelo pelas costas. E aqui voltamos à questão do cabelo e dos depoimentos a seguir ao desaparecimento em que a amiga do casal diz que viu um homem com cabelo curto. O que se pergunta é porque se permite imagens e retratos robots que vão de encontro a determinado perfil de alguém que é parecido com o que foi dito nesse depoimento.

O que sabe hoje deste cidadão alemão era o que se sabia em 2007?
Não. Se nós soubéssemos o que hoje se sabe, teríamos de averiguar.

Na altura este nome apareceu?
Contaram-me que terá aparecido numa listagem com mais de uma centena de nomes.

Hoje, com tudo isto que se sabe, o que deveria ser feito?
Voltar ao ponto da investigação onde ela estava em setembro de 2007.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #2309 on: July 30, 2020, 08:41:33 AM »
Many thanks, Brietta.

"I was told..." Christian would have been on a list? Is that it? Sounds like if Christian hadn't been checked out, it was nothing to do with him.