Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2325 on: July 30, 2020, 12:57:48 PM »

In my opinion a prime example of Amaral's incompetence as a coordinator was his treatment of Jane Janner's evidence and his ridiculing of her at the time ... a practice which he continues even today despite the knowledge that his gross incompetence is currently having a spotlight shone on it.

Even gmc didn't see JT the sighting was conveniently accounted for ...it was Totman wasn't it.

You would have thought that the mccs themselves would've wanted a reconstruction just to see where everyone was in the group...you would trust no one if the abduction had of been real FGS. imo

Why you keep blaming GA for everything ...when he didn't fail he was got rid of because he dared to mouth off against the UK police interfering.

Now what have you got ...it seems like 3 different police forces all following different enquires

Thats what you call incompetent

The McCanns did indeed want a reconstruction.

Amaral vetoed one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2326 on: July 30, 2020, 01:05:20 PM »
How terribly rude and inappropriate of you to suggest I or any other member is "obsessed" ... it may have escaped your notice that the title of this thread is quite simply stated as ..."Goncalo Amaral"

Amaral is a man to whom the normal rules of professional conduct do not apply.  You can be sure if Amaral wanted anything to appear in the public domain he would see to it.

Amaral did write a book.
Amaral did perform in a documentary of the book.
Amaral has made a lucrative career out of his abject mishandling of Madeleine McCann's case.
Amaral's behind hasn't been separated from one studio chair or another for over thirteen years as he pontificates on destroying Kate and Gerry McCann in any which way he possibly can.

Not forgetting that Amaral was the original mouthpiece for releasing the information which led to the identification of Bruekner.

Amaral's indiscretions know no bounds, in my opinion if Amaral wanted information in the public domain the fact of it being 'witheld' would not get in his way or deter him in the slightest.

You still have no evidence to confirm your accusations about his 'failings' where sex offenders were concerned.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2327 on: July 30, 2020, 01:16:04 PM »
You still have no evidence to confirm your accusations about his 'failings' where sex offenders were concerned.

Ermmm ... Christian Brueckner ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2328 on: July 30, 2020, 01:21:33 PM »

Amaral vetoed one.

If they had of wanted one they would have got one...IMO not having one seemed more convenient

Or else why did they not do when they could..seems no one wanted to return ..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2329 on: July 30, 2020, 01:30:13 PM »

Amaral vetoed one.

Amaral denies vetoing a reconstruction - see TOTL page 39.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2330 on: July 30, 2020, 02:32:25 PM »
Amaral denies vetoing a reconstruction - see TOTL page 39.

That's an unsupported statement...there are a few things in the book that aren't true

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2331 on: July 30, 2020, 03:10:24 PM »
That's an unsupported statement...there are a few things in the book that aren't true

IYO  ....but he still maintainsthere was no abduction all these years later.

4. The witness statements raise a great number of inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions. Jane Tanner's witness statement in favour of the theory of abduction is probably false: little by little it has lost all credibility because of successive modifications introduced by Jane, modifications that have ended up invalidating it.

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

5. The evidence proves the parents' negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2332 on: July 30, 2020, 03:11:32 PM »
Did he always spell his surname the same way? 

Brueckner

Brückner

Bruckner

Spelling errors confound records.

I do come on.  Most of us can't be asked.  But I doubt that this is a problem.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2333 on: July 30, 2020, 03:21:39 PM »

IYO  ....but he still maintainsthere was no abduction all these years later.

4. The witness statements raise a great number of inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions. Jane Tanner's witness statement in favour of the theory of abduction is probably false: little by little it has lost all credibility because of successive modifications introduced by Jane, modifications that have ended up invalidating it.

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

5. The evidence proves the parents' negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.

He claims the dogs confirm the presence of a body...he was wrong... they don't...that's an absolute fact

You have provided the cite to show he was wrong ..and why he was wrong...and you still can't see it
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:24:15 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2334 on: July 30, 2020, 03:38:49 PM »
He claims the dogs confirm the presence of a body...he was wrong... they don't...that's an absolute fact

You have provided the cite to show he was wrong ..and why he was wrong...and you still can't see it

What you don't know is he was wrong ..........there is no proof the abduction happened. and the mccs was there.

Wolters who you have so much faith after nearly 2 months cannot prove CB was there.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2335 on: July 30, 2020, 03:39:56 PM »
Did you read the link?

My understanding is the request was made only in relation to the McCanns and their friends ... what is your interpretation?

Very certainly the German source for the phone dump information covering everyone who used a phone in the environs of Luz around the time Madeleine vanished was Scotland Yard and not the Policia Judiciaria.

It says "of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations"

The information was sent to Lisbon PJ Sector de Analise for analysis. They said;

Throughout our work we were frequently contacted by colleagues that were on the field, in the attempt to verify if a certain mobile phone number had activated any antenna, of the 3 national operators, that serve Praia da Luz on any of the 3 days that we have registers for.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

Where did you think OG got the information from?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2336 on: July 30, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »
What you don't know is he was wrong ..........there is no proof the abduction happened. and the mccs was there.

Wolters who you have so much faith after nearly 2 months cannot prove CB was there.

I know....100% that his claim that the alerts confirmed a body is false.....you seem blind to that FACT....as was amaral and his team

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2337 on: July 30, 2020, 04:22:37 PM »
I know....100% that his claim that the alerts confirmed a body is false.....you seem blind to that FACT....as was amaral and his team

Aw come on D you know there was a lot more to it than just the dogs

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2338 on: July 30, 2020, 04:33:08 PM »

None of which verifies what you appear to think.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2339 on: July 30, 2020, 04:39:05 PM »

Amarals claim re the dogs was false.... do you realise that.