Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408648 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2340 on: July 30, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »
None of which verifies what you appear to think.

Strong word verify ...is there anything verified in this case

Offline barrier

« Reply #2341 on: July 30, 2020, 04:50:20 PM »
It says "of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations"

The information was sent to Lisbon PJ Sector de Analise for analysis. They said;

Throughout our work we were frequently contacted by colleagues that were on the field, in the attempt to verify if a certain mobile phone number had activated any antenna, of the 3 national operators, that serve Praia da Luz on any of the 3 days that we have registers for.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm

Where did you think OG got the information from?

Rowley 2017:So that phone data is always something we will look at and we wouldn’t have had it available if
the Portuguese had not got hold of it at the time so we need to be careful about criticism.
But we had
the data available and we worked with the Portuguese and that was part of the background to do with
phone data and various sightings. There was enough there to say, not to prove the case, but there
was something worth looking at in more detail and that’s what we did.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2342 on: July 30, 2020, 05:01:05 PM »
Rowley 2017:So that phone data is always something we will look at and we wouldn’t have had it available if
the Portuguese had not got hold of it at the time so we need to be careful about criticism.
But we had
the data available and we worked with the Portuguese and that was part of the background to do with
phone data and various sightings. There was enough there to say, not to prove the case, but there
was something worth looking at in more detail and that’s what we did.

Heriberto knew about them in 2013;

The 74,104 phone calls were the recorded ones activating BTS or retrasmitting antennas at Praia da Luz, on 2, 3 and 4, May, 2007, by mobile phones of the three Portuguese companies: Optimus, TMN and Vodafone.

The following table shows the distribution of the calls by day and by phone company (click to enlarge). Data were obtained from the Polícia Judiciária files on the case (2007-2008).
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-madeleine-mccanns-abduction-74104.html#more

So the only reason OG and the Germans have those phone records to consult is because the PJ obtained them for future feference.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:05:46 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2343 on: July 30, 2020, 05:24:21 PM »
Amarals claim re the dogs was false.... do you realise that.

No ..as you know there was something just nothing yet to back it up.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2344 on: July 30, 2020, 05:28:16 PM »
No ..as you know there was something just nothing yet to back it up.

You dont seem to understand...amaral claimed the alerts and dna confirmed a body...the did not ...he was wrong....not my opinion...its fact
He misunderstood the evidence...it seems they all did. That is not opinion...its fact

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2345 on: July 30, 2020, 05:38:25 PM »
You dont seem to understand...amaral claimed the alerts and dna confirmed a body...the did not ...he was wrong....not my opinion...its fact
He misunderstood the evidence...it seems they all did. That is not opinion...its fact

I should give it up if I was you.

However, how's about a lengthy discussion on  "If I was you."  or,  "If I were you."  I actually have a problem with this, so any help will be  welcome.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2346 on: July 30, 2020, 05:46:26 PM »

However, how's about a lengthy discussion on  "If I was you."  or,  "If I were you."  I actually have a problem with this, so any help will be  welcome.

38,000+ posts its a bit late for him to give in.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2347 on: July 30, 2020, 05:53:50 PM »
38,000+ posts its a bit late for him to give in.

So you don't know the correct English.  There's a surprise.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2348 on: July 30, 2020, 05:55:58 PM »
So you don't know the correct English.  There's a surprise.

Who cares.Find some one who does.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2349 on: July 30, 2020, 05:59:42 PM »

I've noticed but  kept diplomatically quiet

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2350 on: July 30, 2020, 06:11:15 PM »
Heriberto knew about them in 2013;

The 74,104 phone calls were the recorded ones activating BTS or retrasmitting antennas at Praia da Luz, on 2, 3 and 4, May, 2007, by mobile phones of the three Portuguese companies: Optimus, TMN and Vodafone.

The following table shows the distribution of the calls by day and by phone company (click to enlarge). Data were obtained from the Polícia Judiciária files on the case (2007-2008).
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-madeleine-mccanns-abduction-74104.html#more

So the only reason OG and the Germans have those phone records to consult is because the PJ obtained them for future feference.

Having apparently gone to that bother ... don't you think it was remiss of them at the time not to analyse the phone data beyond the phones of the McCanns and their friends ~ Murat and his friends ~ one or two Ocean Club employees whose statements caused concern?

The information the Germans used shared by Scotland Yard was all there in Portuguese hands back in 2007 ... a little action such as that expended on on Madeleine's parents might have gone a very long way.

Snip
Law enforcement agencies in 30 other countries - most of them in Europe - have also been asked for their assistance, principally to trace people thought to have been in Praia da Luz at the time.

Speaking to the BBC's Today programme, Peter Sommer, an expert on cyber security, said the "multi-jurisdictional nature" of the case, which would involve mobile phone companies in different countries - and the gap in time - could make it harder to track people down.

But he said "cell site data" was routinely used in most criminal court cases in the UK.

Mr Gamble said the EU data retention directive, which compels telephone companies to retain call and internet records for a period of time, was at an "immature stage" in 2007.

But he said it appeared the data "wasn't properly or appropriately interrogated," at the time.

In UK investigations, he would expect the data to have been examined almost immediately, he said, but the "complex nature and geography" had made it more difficult.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24386130
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2351 on: July 30, 2020, 06:14:34 PM »
Who cares.Find some one who does.

That is what I was trying to do.  Even I am not omnipotent.  Although you could well wonder.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2352 on: July 30, 2020, 06:18:31 PM »
I've noticed but  kept diplomatically quiet

So which is it?  I don't care which way or the other.  I am a natural ignoramus.  Thick as two short planks is me.  And way too late now.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2353 on: July 30, 2020, 06:27:32 PM »

What you don't understand is ......

Martin Grime, British Police (now FBI) dog handler

"The dog's behaviour for these alerts led me to the following opinions. The first alert was given with the dog’s head in the air without a positive area being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible evidence to be located [i.e. a physical corpse], only the remaining scent."

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2354 on: July 30, 2020, 06:33:09 PM »
Having apparently gone to that bother ... don't you think it was remiss of them at the time not to analyse the phone data beyond the phones of the McCanns and their friends ~ Murat and his friends ~ one or two Ocean Club employees whose statements caused concern?

The information the Germans used shared by Scotland Yard was all there in Portuguese hands back in 2007 ... a little action such as that expended on on Madeleine's parents might have gone a very long way.

Snip
Law enforcement agencies in 30 other countries - most of them in Europe - have also been asked for their assistance, principally to trace people thought to have been in Praia da Luz at the time.

Speaking to the BBC's Today programme, Peter Sommer, an expert on cyber security, said the "multi-jurisdictional nature" of the case, which would involve mobile phone companies in different countries - and the gap in time - could make it harder to track people down.

But he said "cell site data" was routinely used in most criminal court cases in the UK.

Mr Gamble said the EU data retention directive, which compels telephone companies to retain call and internet records for a period of time, was at an "immature stage" in 2007.

But he said it appeared the data "wasn't properly or appropriately interrogated," at the time.

In UK investigations, he would expect the data to have been examined almost immediately, he said, but the "complex nature and geography" had made it more difficult.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24386130

Who are you blaming now? I don't suppose Amaral was in charge of the analysts in Lisbon, was he? Do we need another thread to criticise the PJ as a whole?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0