Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2370 on: July 31, 2020, 09:21:31 AM »
If, as you frequently proclaim, Amaral's mind was made up immediately, why did the PJ investigate Murat so thoroughly?

If, as you have repeatedly claimed, OG are so professional and well trained, what have they been doing with those 7,000 phone calls for nine years?

As I understand it CB was first mentioned in 2013, but not investigated. What were OG doing?

It seems to me that getting that phone number allegedly belonging to CB was the German's lucky break. When it was checked with the phone info it was active on 3rd May in the vicinity.

That's what the info was for, imo, to be available as needed.

In all likelihood its looking like the phone was a false dawn.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2371 on: July 31, 2020, 09:22:06 AM »
That's 6 week old news.

Obsession know no bounds.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2372 on: July 31, 2020, 09:24:34 AM »

some need old news to  cling too dont they

Offline The General

« Reply #2373 on: July 31, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »
...and I believe he was showing the actual photos of the van that they investigated at the time, as opposed to the totally inaccurate ones das bizzies showed to the planet.
But that's OK, let's just go with the wrong photos and hope for an accurate response anyway.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2374 on: July 31, 2020, 09:31:08 AM »

some need old news to  cling too dont they

Its the new news I'm interested in. It seems Breukner really came to the attention of the investigators after kate and Gerry made an appeal on german TV  around the ten year anniversary

Offline The General

« Reply #2375 on: July 31, 2020, 09:37:50 AM »
Its the new news I'm interested in. It seems Breukner really came to the attention of the investigators after kate and Gerry made an appeal on german TV  around the ten year anniversary
I like that caveat - German police.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2376 on: July 31, 2020, 10:13:15 AM »
...and I believe he was showing the actual photos of the van that they investigated at the time, as opposed to the totally inaccurate ones das bizzies showed to the planet.
But that's OK, let's just go with the wrong photos and hope for an accurate response anyway.

I'm wondering if he's got 'mixed up' with a camper belonging to some "hippie" or other.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2377 on: July 31, 2020, 10:28:43 AM »

So much information it's difficult sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Detectives identified the convicted sex offender as a key suspect in 2013, but their intel was ignored by the country’s Federal Criminal Office, according to magazine Der Spiegel.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/06/german-authorities-ignored-warnings-about-madeleine-mccann-suspect-2013-12814822/?ito=cbshare

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2378 on: July 31, 2020, 11:03:01 AM »
I'm wondering if he's got 'mixed up' with a camper belonging to some "hippie" or other.
Possible, but the number plates matched, as I recall.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2379 on: July 31, 2020, 11:05:17 AM »
If, as you frequently proclaim, Amaral's mind was made up immediately, why did the PJ investigate Murat so thoroughly?

If, as you have repeatedly claimed, OG are so professional and well trained, what have they been doing with those 7,000 phone calls for nine years?

As I understand it CB was first mentioned in 2013, but not investigated. What were OG doing?

It seems to me that getting that phone number allegedly belonging to CB was the German's lucky break. When it was checked with the phone info it was active on 3rd May in the vicinity.

That's what the info was for, imo, to be available as needed.

The information is acquired to be used in investigations to progress the case.  Not to be set aside for a rainy day on the off chance that it might be 'needed' ten years down the line in this case.

500 calls were received after Gerry and Kate McCann appeared on German TV’s Crimewatch equivalent, Aktenzeichen XY, in 2013.
Brueckner was brought to police attention as a direct result.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2380 on: July 31, 2020, 11:19:35 AM »
The information is acquired to be used in investigations to progress the case.  Not to be set aside for a rainy day on the off chance that it might be 'needed' ten years down the line in this case.

500 calls were received after Gerry and Kate McCann appeared on German TV’s Crimewatch equivalent, Aktenzeichen XY, in 2013.

Go on then, let's hypothesise. How could the PJ have progressed the case by noticing that two unregistered phones shared a call at 7.30pm on 3rd May 2007?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #2381 on: July 31, 2020, 11:22:59 AM »

Then the Germans sat on it for 7 yrs it seems.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2382 on: July 31, 2020, 11:25:29 AM »
Possible, but the number plates matched, as I recall.

They did? The German police photos didn't show a license plate.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2383 on: July 31, 2020, 11:30:25 AM »
Go on then, let's hypothesise. How could the PJ have progressed the case by noticing that two unregistered phones shared a call at 7.30pm on 3rd May 2007?

Don't let me stand in your way.  If you feel like hypothesising please fire away ... I don't think there is any room to hypothesise since the facts of the matter have all already been stated on the forum ... but you've obviously missed them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2384 on: July 31, 2020, 11:33:02 AM »
They did? The German police photos didn't show a license plate.

Shortly before Madeleine's disappearance the van doesn't show the cartoon characters painted on the van as shown by Amaral either.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576985/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-kidnap-campervan-weeks-vanished.html