Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2445 on: August 02, 2020, 09:02:06 AM »
So its agreed then that the dreadlock man seen around the ocean club was not the german, nor was it tannerman.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #2446 on: August 02, 2020, 09:03:33 AM »
How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Work it out, the german was short haired,that is what Amaral is pointing out,wood for the tree's.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2447 on: August 02, 2020, 09:11:06 AM »
Work it out, the german was short haired,that is what Amaral is pointing out,wood for the tree's.

If you wish to be led by the nose by Amaral's various assertions that is entirely your affair; just please do not presume as you have "So its agreed then ..." that is the opinion of other members as you may very well be entirely wrong in that.

Post it again and I shall delete it ... if you don't like it ... please take it further up the tree.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #2448 on: August 02, 2020, 09:15:17 AM »
If you wish to be led by the nose by Amaral's various assertions that is entirely your affair; just please do not presume as you have "So its agreed then ..." that is the opinion of other members as you may very well be entirely wrong in that.

Post it again and I shall delete it ... if you don't like it ... please take it further up the tree.
I agreed.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #2449 on: August 02, 2020, 09:21:23 AM »

You don't like differing opinions do you,I think its you who should take it up with admin or John.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2450 on: August 02, 2020, 09:27:37 AM »
Allegedly five weeks before the disappearance,hardly long hair or dreadlock's.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2451 on: August 02, 2020, 09:37:17 AM »
Allegedly five weeks before the disappearance,hardly long hair or dreadlock's.

Yes, a few of us have seen the photograph and have noted his short hair.  Which is why there has been some discussion about why Amaral is promoting the dreadlock theme ... complete with photograph.

Why do you think that is?

Some of us have also noted that his van isn't covered with cartoon characters either ... but according to Amaral it was.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2452 on: August 02, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
Yes, a few of us have seen the photograph and have noted his short hair.  Which is why there has been some discussion about why Amaral is promoting the dreadlock theme ... complete with photograph.

Why do you think that is?

Some of us have also noted that his van isn't covered with cartoon characters either ... but according to Amaral it was.

Where did the images of the van come from then,its identical when you take the cartoons away. Amaral is showing that it could not be the german that was described as being with dreadlocks or longish hair that tannerman supposedly had.It weren't him,period.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2453 on: August 02, 2020, 09:57:05 AM »
Where did the images of the van come from then,its identical when you take the cartoons away. Amaral is showing that it could not be the german that was described as being with dreadlocks or longish hair that tannerman supposedly had.It weren't him,period.

From the buried memory sticks perhaps

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2454 on: August 02, 2020, 10:13:11 AM »
So its agreed then that the dreadlock man seen around the ocean club was not the german, nor was it tannerman.
No, not in my head it isn't.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2455 on: August 02, 2020, 10:29:58 AM »

I never thought of that.  Very good point.

Offline John

« Reply #2456 on: August 02, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »
I wonder how many people listening to Amaral on TV are now confused about which man and which cars the police are appealing for information?

Too true. Why on earth depict him with dreadlocks when that wasn't the case according to the video taken in March?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2457 on: August 02, 2020, 10:31:26 AM »

The cartoon ones?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2458 on: August 02, 2020, 10:33:57 AM »
The cartoon ones?

those are from amaral...you would have to ask him

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2459 on: August 02, 2020, 10:43:08 AM »
More filibustering from Amaral. If Brueckener is the 'perfect suspect' he should have been investigated at the time.