Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2490 on: August 03, 2020, 10:12:14 AM »
I've already explained that they, quite rightly, followed up a 2nd tip from a member of the public during the 10 year anniversary appeal - so CB's name popping up twice independently. They had him under surveillance and they sifted through the phone records and they got a hit (of sorts). That coupled with his criminal record and there you have it - a suspect.
They then check the files and find that someone was dead in that apartment.
I understand the logic and it's totally justified to investigate as they have. The didn't set out to create a scapegoat, but I can also see why it's perceived that way.
???
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2491 on: August 03, 2020, 10:17:14 AM »
I've already explained that they, quite rightly, followed up a 2nd tip from a member of the public during the 10 year anniversary appeal - so CB's name popping up twice independently. They had him under surveillance and they sifted through the phone records and they got a hit (of sorts). That coupled with his criminal record and there you have it - a suspect.
I understand the logic and it's totally justified to investigate as they have. The didn't set out to create a scapegoat, but I can also see why it's perceived that way.

Someone told Amaral about the interest in Brueckner too; a year ago. The scapegoat theory was either his opinion or the opinion of whoever told him what was going on.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2492 on: August 03, 2020, 10:24:15 AM »
Someone told Amaral about the interest in Brueckner too; a year ago. The scapegoat theory was either his opinion or the opinion of whoever told him what was going on.
It’s obviously his opinion otherwise he wouldn’t have voiced it.  It’s obvious also IMO that he would do everything he could to rubbish any development in this case that wasn’t centred on the parents (like most sceptics would, also imo).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 10:29:51 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2493 on: August 03, 2020, 10:48:14 AM »
It’s obviously his opinion otherwise he wouldn’t have voiced it.  It’s obvious also IMO that he would do everything he could to rubbish any development in this case that wasn’t centred on the parents (like most sceptics would, also imo).

If his informant mentioned it as the PJ's opinion he would be agreeing, rather than thinking of the possibility himself.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2494 on: August 03, 2020, 10:49:55 AM »
If his informant mentioned it as the PJ's opinion he would be agreeing, rather than thinking of the possibility himself.
lol.  Again, you seem to be suggesting a man with no ability to think for himself.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2495 on: August 03, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »

I think hes only perceived as  a scapegoat to those who follow amaral's theories. I'm interested in this concrete evidence the germans have which amarals followers want to prematurely dismiss.

Offline The General

« Reply #2496 on: August 03, 2020, 12:02:08 PM »
I think hes only perceived as  a scapegoat to those who follow amaral's theories. I'm interested in this concrete evidence the germans have which amarals followers want to prematurely dismiss.
HCW walked back on 'concrete' a few weeks ago.
He means the phone ping, 2007 stylee.....
Now law enforcement, with a warrant (or not) can 'ping' your phone and narrow your location down to 50ft. The technology has moved on exponentially, as with just about everything.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2497 on: August 03, 2020, 12:03:18 PM »

It’s interesting the point you make about someone’s name popping up twice independently in an investigation  because isn’t that exactly what happened with David Payne...two witnesses, independently of each other, named Payne as possibly being involved in child abuse.

Now what are the chances of that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2498 on: August 03, 2020, 12:03:59 PM »
Now law enforcement, with a warrant (or not) can 'ping' your phone and narrow your location down to 50ft. The technology has moved on exponentially, as with just about everything.

nowdays police  can find things  on your phone even if you have wiped/cleared   everything off it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2499 on: August 03, 2020, 12:04:33 PM »

i can't see why anyone would take the scapegaot theory seriously. Why would the Germans want to supply a scapegoat to save the McCcanns. why would the Germans commit 100 men to a search to try and provide  a scapegaot ...this is amarals idea and is plain nonsense..imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2500 on: August 03, 2020, 12:07:12 PM »

HCW has not walked back on concrete.....cite pplease...you don't seem to have a decent grasp of whats going on
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:10:39 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #2501 on: August 03, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »
HCW has not walked back on concrete.....cite pplease...you don't seem to have a decent grasp of whats going on
...and you seem to be 6 weeks behind the curve again.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-could-still-alive-22187901?_ga=2.119897736.1298551117.1596453181-1611598486.1593178755

“It was only personal opinion and speculation.” Thanks for that Hans.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2502 on: August 03, 2020, 12:30:50 PM »
...and you seem to be 6 weeks behind the curve again.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-could-still-alive-22187901?_ga=2.119897736.1298551117.1596453181-1611598486.1593178755

“It was only personal opinion and speculation.” Thanks for that Hans.

He doesnt have proof she is dead but they have concrete evidence Breukner killed her. This is the !3 th june...HCW has since given an interview to Mark Saunokonoko repeating the concrete evidence claim..

This is from the same article you quoted..

Mr Wolters said: “We don’t try to speak ­because it’s not the right time. We don’t believe he will say he did it, so we have to tell him all our evidences.

“Then it’s a possibility he can speak with witnesses and say, ‘Tell the police it’s not true.’ We think we have 90 per cent evidence. If he knows what this is, he can try to change his story.

So HCW confirms what I have said re why the Germans are not questioning him yet...he also confirms CB does not know the evidence they have...so...it aint the phone pings as you seem to think
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:39:46 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #2503 on: August 03, 2020, 12:40:37 PM »
He doesnt have proof she is dead but they have concrete evidence Breukner killed her. This is the !3 th june...HCW has since given an interview to Mark Saunokonoko repeating the concrete evidence claim
Maybe you didn't read it. He started moonwalking a few days after he first said it.
He's referring to the phone ping and the fact that a dead person had been in 5a.
If, as you say, he had 'concrete evidence Breukner killed her', then he'd be arrested and charged.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2504 on: August 03, 2020, 12:42:14 PM »
Maybe you didn't read it. He started moonwalking a few days after he first said it.
He's referring to the phone ping and the fact that a dead person had been in 5a.
If, as you say, he had 'concrete evidence Breukner killed her', then he'd be arrested and charged.

Read the rest of my amended post...you are mistaken