Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2670 on: August 09, 2020, 06:41:09 PM »
The same poster making allegations now did the same against Sandra F re the lies from Amaral. When I made some investigation s it was clear Sandra didn't know about the lies when she did the ask the dogs interview. 

As you have said if Kate had lied she would have been exposed

If that’s true then in my opinion she is an appalling journalist as the information was all over the internet as soon as the files were released. As a journalist she would have had access to the DVD from the get go and are you really trying to tell me that she wasn’t curious enough to look at the forensic reports ?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 08:08:30 PM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2671 on: August 09, 2020, 06:47:40 PM »
You will be returning no favours by supplying a cite when requested (and the context of the request I made is quite obviously what is troubling you ~ hence your refusal) ... you will be following forum protocols which is a situation of which I supposed members of the moderating team might have taken note, quite disappointing to find that is not so.

A couple of weeks ago I asked you for a cite and as is your want you completely ignored my post so can I suggest that if you want forum members to follow the rules you set a good example by doing it yourself ?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 07:42:11 PM by Eleanor »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2672 on: August 09, 2020, 06:56:02 PM »
What does it matter ... I have to admit to be more highly amused than I normally am by the transparent attempts to deflect from the very important issues happening in the here and now.  All of which ultimately lead back to the Amaral investigation ~ the ridiculousness of his book ~ the ridiculousness of his media career ~ the ridiculousness of his friends many of whom like him, have criminal convictions ~ and the ridiculousness Amaral himself.

Amaral is a lost cause but I think there are a few, himself included, who are just never going to give up on the belief system Amaral has invented and promulgated with a vengeance ... and it is a vengeance.

One way of combating that is to get immersed in trivia to take their minds off what has been the inevitable unmasking of the charlatan Amaral;  sad really ... but it has been a long time coming so there is a lot for the poor souls to digest.

Is it wrong of me to enjoy the impotent hatred you display towards Amaral ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2673 on: August 09, 2020, 07:08:17 PM »
Keep to the topic. Posts have been removed for taking thread off topic.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2674 on: August 09, 2020, 07:12:01 PM »
Keep to the topic. Posts have been removed for taking thread off topic.
And yet you seem to be discussing your brush with Coronavirus on a thread about uploading photos of dead Bamber victims elsewhere.  I smell double standards!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2675 on: August 09, 2020, 07:20:51 PM »

If that’s true then she is an appalling journalist as the information was all over the internet as soon as the files were released. As a journalist she would have had access to the DVD from the get go and are you really trying to tell me that she wasn’t curious enough to look at the forensic reports ?

You may be gullible, don’t assume that the rest of us are.

I know as a fact she didn't know when she did the ask the dogs interview....your hatred towards her shines through and colours your opinion..imo

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2676 on: August 09, 2020, 07:28:48 PM »
And yet you seem to be discussing your brush with Coronavirus on a thread about uploading photos of dead Bamber victims elsewhere.  I smell double standards!
Do you want me to answer your question?   Like what you said had it been on the "Wandering off topic" thread it might have been OK.   How do you keep that thread "on topic"?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 07:38:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2677 on: August 09, 2020, 07:34:59 PM »

If that’s true then she is an appalling journalist as the information was all over the internet as soon as the files were released. As a journalist she would have had access to the DVD from the get go and are you really trying to tell me that she wasn’t curious enough to look at the forensic reports ?

Is it wrong of me to enjoy the impotent hatred you display towards Sandra.

I don't think you are in any position to judge anyone's gullibility here...

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:08:49 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2678 on: August 09, 2020, 07:42:40 PM »
Keep the discussion on track D. 
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2679 on: August 09, 2020, 08:04:09 PM »
Keep the discussion on track D.

I think the attitude displayed towards Sandra Felguieras is very much in place in  Goncalo Amaral thread, Rob.

She did fall from grace as a direct result of her honesty in revealing how Amaral had duped her; a first hand account of her experience about which there can be no doubt.
But sufficient to turn someone once defined as a heroine into being considered a traitor ... and all because she spoke the truth which is unacceptable for some.

The rank hatred for all with any positive connection to Madeleine and her parents ... for example, Clarence Mitchell  is quite an extraordinary spectacle to behold which in my opinion renders Davel's comment most pertinent.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2680 on: August 09, 2020, 08:13:39 PM »
I think the attitude displayed towards Sandra Felguieras is very much in place in  Goncalo Amaral thread, Rob.

She did fall from grace as a direct result of her honesty in revealing how Amaral had duped her; a first hand account of her experience about which there can be no doubt.
But sufficient to turn someone once defined as a heroine into being considered a traitor ... and all because she spoke the truth which is unacceptable for some.

The rank hatred for all with any positive connection to Madeleine and her parents ... for example, Clarence Mitchell  is quite an extraordinary spectacle to behold which in my opinion renders Davel's comment most pertinent.
I agree.  The bit I eliminated had to do with Davel's personal information, from memory.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2681 on: August 09, 2020, 08:18:05 PM »
I agree.  The bit I eliminated had to do with Davel's personal information, from memory.

I didn't give any personal information....i was responding to the ad hom attack that you saw fit to leave accusing me of being gullible....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2682 on: August 09, 2020, 08:20:08 PM »
I didn't give any personal information....i was responding to the ad hom attack that you saw fit to leave accusing me of being gullible....
What were the words then?  You might have felt it was personal when it wasn't.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2683 on: August 09, 2020, 08:22:17 PM »

It looks like Brietta saw it as ad hom as its been removed...so its not just me

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2684 on: August 09, 2020, 08:23:14 PM »

Coming from you that is hard to believe.