Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2685 on: August 09, 2020, 08:23:21 PM »
I think the attitude displayed towards Sandra Felguieras is very much in place in  Goncalo Amaral thread, Rob.

She did fall from grace as a direct result of her honesty in revealing how Amaral had duped her; a first hand account of her experience about which there can be no doubt.
But sufficient to turn someone once defined as a heroine into being considered a traitor ... and all because she spoke the truth which is unacceptable for some.

The rank hatred for all with any positive connection to Madeleine and her parents ... for example, Clarence Mitchell  is quite an extraordinary spectacle to behold which in my opinion renders Davel's comment most pertinent.
Sandra went full Jane Fonda, end of.
And as for your post, swap Mitchell for Amaral and see how it scans back.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2686 on: August 09, 2020, 08:24:17 PM »
could a mod look at this blatant ad hom to keep the discussion on track...or is this post acceptable
I'm happy that that is OK.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2687 on: August 09, 2020, 08:26:06 PM »
Coming from you that is hard to believe.
It wasn't something I said to Davel, it was someone else, I believe.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2688 on: August 09, 2020, 08:29:12 PM »
I'm happy that that is OK.

Well you may be gullible but i'm not....is  a phrase you have ruled to be ok. I think its ad hom as does Brietta .
Obviously you wont be offended if its used against you

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2689 on: August 09, 2020, 08:31:11 PM »
It looks like Brietta saw it as ad hom as its been removed...so its not just me
OK so there is nothing wrong with what is left!  Has Brietta actual said it was an ad home?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2690 on: August 09, 2020, 08:32:51 PM »
OK so there is nothing wrong with what is left!  Has Brietta actual said it was an ad home?

I'm not going to discuss it any more....you seem to like pointless arguments....I can't be bothered

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2691 on: August 09, 2020, 08:35:29 PM »
I'm not going to discuss it any more....you seem to like pointless arguments....I can't be bothered
Keep on topic and don't goad others into exploring your personal information.   That was the gist of my moderation today.  Thanks.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #2692 on: August 09, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
Exactly my point; it's an odd comment given that books, traditionally, have pages that turn and to take bookings for the next day you would have to turn a page, thus covering the previous days' entry.
Everyone else is to blame apparently, including the poor girl who they browbeat in to giving them a block booking.

Actually Kate didn't blame her,  she understood that she had written it in order to cover herself because there was a block booking.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2693 on: August 09, 2020, 08:38:03 PM »
Keep on topic and don't goad others into exploring your personal information.   That was the gist of my moderation today.  Thanks.
I never invited faith to commnet on my personal information...she made it her business to.You didnt remove her posts John did. I suggest you stop now

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2694 on: August 09, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
I never invited faith to commnet on my personal information...she made it her business to.You didnt remove her posts John did. I suggest you stop now
Are you now talking ancient history?  Get back to the real business of discussing the topic.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2695 on: August 09, 2020, 08:44:18 PM »
Are you now talking ancient history?  Get back to the real business of discussing the topic.

thats what Ive been trying to do .... best just leave it there

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2696 on: August 09, 2020, 08:46:46 PM »
That's what I said right from the start.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2697 on: August 09, 2020, 08:47:16 PM »

You'll be lucky.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2698 on: August 09, 2020, 08:56:46 PM »
I know as a fact she didn't know when she did the ask the dogs interview....your hatred towards her shines through and colours your opinion..imo

Then she is a sh*t journalist because anyone with even a passing interest in the case knew the forensic results before November 2009.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2699 on: August 09, 2020, 09:01:33 PM »
Then she is a sh*t journalist because anyone with even a passing interest in the case knew the forensic results before November 2009.

Thats an odd statement when there are posters here who still beleive the dogs and the dna proves maddie died in the apartmnet....aren't you ridiculing them too