Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408612 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2715 on: August 09, 2020, 10:00:05 PM »
Itiscoming back she was on a recent video, and showing her age.  So it was recent.  I'll see if I can find it?   Anyone got the link to a recent SF interview.  sandra felgueiras

It's not on there

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2716 on: August 09, 2020, 10:02:14 PM »
It's not on there
So where was it then? (In the last couple of weeks.)
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2717 on: August 09, 2020, 10:09:44 PM »
So where was it then? (In the last couple of weeks.)

I asked her the question

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2718 on: August 09, 2020, 10:10:41 PM »
D

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2719 on: August 09, 2020, 11:18:01 PM »
I asked her the question

That’s strange because I asked her the same question the other night while we were necking a bottle of Lambrini and sharing a saveloy and she said course she knew but tame interviews didn’t butter no baguettes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 12:18:20 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2720 on: August 10, 2020, 12:28:42 AM »
That’s strange because I asked her the same question the other night while we were necking a bottle of Lambrini and sharing a saveloy and she said course she knew but tame interviews didn’t butter no baguettes.
But you are not Davel are you!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2721 on: August 10, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »
I asked her the question
And I presume she answered.   OK the sort of thing I'd do.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #2722 on: August 10, 2020, 02:18:30 AM »

A couple of weeks ago I asked you for a cite and as is your want you completely ignored my post so can I suggest that if you want forum members to follow the rules you set a good example by doing it yourself ?

It is totally impossible to give cites in some instances because it seems that, quite often, any written word or image that goes against Amaral has been deleted from the internet

I wonder if this injustice is confined to Portugal ?

Some mighty powerful people on Amarals side.  I have witnessed even Google Earth altered to destroy evidence that goes against these people and their evil brotherhood

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2723 on: August 10, 2020, 07:14:24 AM »

You misjudge me again if you think I would make such a claim without evidence to support it. I asked her the question via FB messenger on her official FB page...     https://www.facebook.com/Sandra-Felgueiras-212819698751369    .....

I have  ascreenshot with the question and the reply
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 07:47:17 AM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #2724 on: August 10, 2020, 07:46:00 AM »
Actually Kate didn't blame her,  she understood that she had written it in order to cover herself because there was a block booking.
Even if it were true, and we only have Kate's version, how do you think that girl feels, thinking it might all be her fault now?
Like a TJ Peranara pass out of the back of a scrum - zing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #2725 on: August 10, 2020, 07:57:10 AM »
Even if it were true, and we only have Kate's version, how do you think that girl feels, thinking it might all be her fault now?

It is no ones fault but the abductor,  stop trying to take the blame from the person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline The General

« Reply #2726 on: August 10, 2020, 08:02:24 AM »
It is no ones fault but the abductor,  stop trying to take the blame from the person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
Eh? Kate inferring the receptionist let the cat out of the bag - imagine how the girl feels, the poor sod.
We know she isn't to blame, but it doesn't make it any better.

.....besides the 'what abductor', what about the root cause  - so who's to blame?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2727 on: August 10, 2020, 08:10:23 AM »
If Kate is lying, this unnamed girl must have spent the last few years silently fuming to herself, complaining to no one and not going to the McCann-hostile press to tell them about this terrible slur on her judgement that the wicked Kate McCann wrote about in her book.  Such marvellous restraint, well done that girl.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:19:53 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2728 on: August 10, 2020, 08:19:06 AM »
Eh? Kate inferring the receptionist let the cat out of the bag - imagine how the girl feels, the poor sod.

.....besides the 'what abductor', what about the root cause  - so who's to blame?
And if it’s true, how reprehensible of Kate not to swallow her moment of horrific realisation about the note and what it meant in order to protect the feelings of some unnamed girl in Portugal.  But then that unnamed girl (being Portuguese) almost certainly hasn’t lost a moment’s sleep about it because just like you she probably can’t stand the McCanns and is certain they dunnit.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #2729 on: August 10, 2020, 08:36:28 AM »

If the receptionist 'let the cat out of the bag'  then she would know that she was only doing her job explaining why the group had a block booking and wondering what s..m bag read her note and passed it on.   She would know the McCann's didn't blame her if she read Kate's book and that Kate didn't name her either.