Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408274 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2730 on: August 10, 2020, 09:05:35 AM »

If the receptionist 'let the cat out of the bag'  then she would know that she was only doing her job explaining why the group had a block booking and wondering what s..m bag read her note and passed it on.   She would know the McCann's didn't blame her if she read Kate's book and that Kate didn't name her either.

The person who 'let the cat out of the bag' was the tall thin man who told the receptionist what they were planning to do every evening.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2731 on: August 10, 2020, 09:09:41 AM »
You misjudge me again if you think I would make such a claim without evidence to support it. I asked her the question via FB messenger on her official FB page...     https://www.facebook.com/Sandra-Felgueiras-212819698751369    .....

I have  ascreenshot with the question and the reply

Then post it. Otherwise your tale is about as credible as mine.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2732 on: August 10, 2020, 09:09:56 AM »
Could we just a little less sniping people and more constructive comments.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2733 on: August 10, 2020, 09:11:14 AM »
Can that be done on the forum?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2734 on: August 10, 2020, 09:22:00 AM »

I can email it to you Rob

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2735 on: August 10, 2020, 09:23:42 AM »
Robbity, how is it xenophobic to point out that the Portuguese press was hostile to the McCanns and that most Portuguese can't stand the McCanns and believe the parents guilty, and why did I get a warning for it?  Absolutely pathetic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2736 on: August 10, 2020, 09:26:42 AM »

As I have the message saved as a screenshot mine is very credible...it would be wrong to post the private message here but I'm happy to email it to Rob

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2737 on: August 10, 2020, 09:30:33 AM »
Robbity, how is it xenophobic to point out that the Portuguese press was hostile to the McCanns and that most Portuguese can't stand the McCanns and believe the parents guilty, and why did I get a warning for it?  Absolutely pathetic.
Maybe I should have just sent the letter only.  Lowest points was 5% OK. The point was I thought you were saying the girl would not be worried because she was Portuguese.  To me that was xenophobic. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2738 on: August 10, 2020, 09:30:41 AM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2739 on: August 10, 2020, 09:31:26 AM »
As I have the message saved as a screenshot mine is very credible...it would be wrong to post the private message here but I'm happy to email it to Rob
Email it to me then.

Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2740 on: August 10, 2020, 09:39:15 AM »
Email it to me then.
could you pm me an email address

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2741 on: August 10, 2020, 09:39:46 AM »

Yes do that and Rob can post it here.

I’d love to see SF confessing that while every other journalist in the western world knew that what they had been told about the forensics in the case were wrong she remained blissfully uninformed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2742 on: August 10, 2020, 09:41:54 AM »
Maybe I should have just sent the letter only.  Lowest points was 5% OK. The point was I thought you were saying the girl would not be worried because she was Portuguese.  To me that was xenophobic.
My point was that being Portuguese she probably still believes to this day that the McCanns were involved in their child's disappearance.  I thought that it was generally accepted by sceptics and supporters alike that the Portuguese population were generally anti the McCanns either because they dunnit or because they "neglected" their kids.  Does that make us all xenophobes then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2743 on: August 10, 2020, 09:43:18 AM »
Yes do that and Rob can post it here.

I’d love to see SF confessing that while every other journalist in the western world knew that what they had been told about the forensics in the case were wrong she remained blissfully uninformed.

cite for every other journalist in the western world knew they had been misinformed about the forensics. As I've pointed out most sceptics here it seems still believes what amaral said

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2744 on: August 10, 2020, 09:43:55 AM »
Was it widely reported in the press prior to the "Ask The Dogs" interview that what they had been told about the forensics by the PJ in this case was all wrong?