Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2805 on: August 10, 2020, 07:40:09 PM »
It looks OK to me.   I'll vouch it came from you. It seems genuine.    Nothing about it points to you. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2806 on: August 10, 2020, 07:49:15 PM »
Generalising -
make a general or broad statement by inferring from specific cases.

Folks, don’t be tempted to follow my example and generalise, it’s against forum rules now.

What next?  A warning for asking a rhetorical question maybe?
Can you remember the specific generalisation you made?   It was that specific generalisation that you made that was unsuitable on the forum.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2807 on: August 10, 2020, 07:49:54 PM »
Can you remember the specific generalisation you made?   It was that specific generalisation that you made that was unsuitable on the forum.
No, but I’m sure it was really really bad and deeply offensive.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2808 on: August 10, 2020, 07:52:52 PM »
No, but I’m sure it was really really bad and deeply offensive.
I have to look after everyone on the forum.  So you can't call one group out with insults and expect not to be reprimanded.  You asked for it. in fact.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #2809 on: August 10, 2020, 08:26:45 PM »
Davel's communication with SF.  I'll leave it to the forum to comprehend what it all means.

Well there you have it. I mean, I thought it was a joke.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:32:01 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2810 on: August 10, 2020, 09:56:00 PM »
Davel's communication with SF.  I'll leave it to the forum to comprehend what it all means.

I think I missed that interview with Kate & Garry.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:03:58 PM by Eleanor »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2811 on: August 10, 2020, 10:30:36 PM »
I think I missed that interview with Kate & Garry.
Is this the interview in question?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EIxwtAJF8

Did Goncalo ever raise the issue of the "pact of silence"?    That was the touchy bit in that interview.

https://youtu.be/E4EIxwtAJF8?t=333  to go straight to it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:46:17 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2812 on: August 10, 2020, 10:47:35 PM »
Is this the interview in question?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EIxwtAJF8

Did Goncalo ever raise the issue of the "pact of silence"?    That was the touchy bit in that interview.

https://youtu.be/E4EIxwtAJF8?t=333  to go straight to it.

Thank you for that.  It's the first time I have seen it.  And what a colossal fuss about nothing much at all.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2813 on: August 10, 2020, 11:02:46 PM »
I didn't mean you to post it...just to confirm its existence and content

Brilliant...from her own mouth.

The world and his wife knew by November 2009 that the forensics in the case did not corroborate the dog alerts yet although SF had access to the files on the day they were released she failed to discover this widely known fact for over 15 months.

There’s one thing I’ll say about her...she doesn’t mind looking stupid.

Poor Sandra.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2814 on: August 10, 2020, 11:15:26 PM »
Oh well, even stupid old Sandra finally heard the penny drop, unlike a large number of even stupider sceptics who still seem to believe Madeleine’s DNA was found in the boot of the car.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2815 on: August 10, 2020, 11:21:02 PM »
Oh well, even stupid old Sandra finally heard the penny drop, unlike a large number of even stupider sceptics who still seem to believe Madeleine’s DNA was found in the boot of the car.

Now there's a thought.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2816 on: August 11, 2020, 08:13:49 AM »
Brilliant...from her own mouth.

The world and his wife knew by November 2009 that the forensics in the case did not corroborate the dog alerts yet although SF had access to the files on the day they were released she failed to discover this widely known fact for over 15 months.

There’s one thing I’ll say about her...she doesn’t mind looking stupid.

Poor Sandra.

I say the same as VS...there are posters here for whom the penny hasnt dropped in 13 years....do you refer to them as being even more stupid...interesting

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2817 on: August 11, 2020, 08:32:38 AM »
I say the same as VS...there are posters here for whom the penny hasnt dropped in 13 years....do you refer to them as being even more stupid...interesting

I found myself on a Sandra Felguieras Twitter feed last night and despite the fact she has a great deal of support for her firsthand account of events there is exactly the same belief (translated from Portuguese) in the the dogs, the blood splattered apartment and the DNA in the boot et al that is common currency here.

As far as I can see many of these people have at some time in the past learned to do joined up writing ... so what is their excuse?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2818 on: August 11, 2020, 08:39:23 AM »
I found myself on a Sandra Felguieras Twitter feed last night and despite the fact she has a great deal of support for her firsthand account of events there is exactly the same belief (translated from Portuguese) in the the dogs, the blood splattered apartment and the DNA in the boot et al that is common currency here.

As far as I can see many of these people have at some time in the past learned to do joined up writing ... so what is their excuse?

I think we have to be grateful to faith for highlighting what she refers to as Sandra's "stupidity"....I doubt she realised the ramifications of her argumnet. What does it say for supercop amaral and the rest of the pj who supported him.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2819 on: August 11, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
I think we have to be grateful to faith for highlighting what she refers to as Sandra's "stupidity"....I doubt she realised the ramifications of her argumnet. What does it say for supercop amaral and the rest of the pj who supported him.

I think that initially when Amaral chose to interject a spoiler or two into the German investigation he was listened to as despite retiring thirteen years ago he still seemed to be in the loop. 

But my impression from reading the Google translations of the Portuguese press now is that he has shot his bolt on that one, I think when it became apparent that the Judicial Police were also carrying out their own searches people began to think about it.

Brueckner's rap sheet is not a pretty one and must make uncomfortable reading particularly for law abiding citizens living and working in the areas he is known to have frequented.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....