Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408612 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2940 on: August 18, 2020, 11:02:08 AM »
If I was in a car, on my way to be shown a photograph of what could have been my missing daughter the driver couldn’t have driven fast enough for me.

kate wasnt told why they were returning to the station...she didnt know what was going on

Offline The General

« Reply #2941 on: August 18, 2020, 11:10:17 AM »
kate wasnt told why they were returning to the station...she didnt know what was going on
Did she think she was being abducted like Jane, I wonder?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2942 on: August 18, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
You do make me laugh Brietta.

At no time does Amaral say he was personally in the car. Everything said and done in that car by the parents would have been reported back to him by his officers. He didn’t need to be there.

The SIO wasn’t there when Karen Matthews began acting in a way that was unusual in a grieving mother....but they were told about it later by the officer who was.

Can you see how it works now ?

lol Just What you would expect from a mcc supporters webpage it seems.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2943 on: August 18, 2020, 11:24:05 AM »

That is not a true account of what happened...from the convicted liar no doubt

It is a true account of of testimony of people on the case at the time'

The book is true facts of one of the investigating officers at the time....they were there you wasnt.

The book has been dragged through the courts by the mccs ...but GA won the book stands and everything in it does.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen..that is only IYO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2944 on: August 18, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »
I wont bother giving kates version of the incident but you need to understand that amarals book contains statements that simply are not true...accuracy is not one of his strong points is it?

I see accuracy as important and there's nothing in Kate's version which excludes her expressing annoyance at the Police Station. She mentions the fact that nothing was explained to them which became a recurring theme. Maybe that annoyed her? I noticed that she expresses no gratitude for the quick action of the PJ in obtaining the image and checking if the child was Madeleine. After all, it could have been!

We weren’t told anything about this, just asked whether the little girl was Madeleine. She wasn’t. And that was that.
[madeleine]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2945 on: August 18, 2020, 11:27:39 AM »
I wont bother giving kates version of the incident but you need to understand that amarals book contains statements that simply are not true...accuracy is not one of his strong points is it?

Without revisiting the actual speed of the car yet again ... suffice it to say it was fast ... Kate's account of events explains the actuality of the event in relation to the hopes and fears she and Gerry were enduring for her missing little girl.

Snip
Ten or fifteen minutes into our journey, the police officer had a call from his station.
He said something to Angela, who explained that he’d been ordered to return us to the police station straight away.

He wasn’t allowed to tell us why.

Already driving at quite a scary speed, he suddenly swung the car into a U-turn, floored the accelerator and drove us at a life-threatening 120mph plus back towards Portimão.

I cannot overstate how terrifying this was.
Had Madeleine been found? Please God. Was she alive? Was she dead?
Gerry and I clung on to each other for dear life. I was crying hysterically and praying for all I was worth.

Back at the police station we endured at least another ten minutes of torture in the waiting area before somebody showed us a photograph, clearly taken from CCTV, of a blonde child with a woman in a petrol-station shop.

We weren’t told anything about this, just asked whether the little girl was Madeleine.

She wasn’t.

And that was that. Again we were sent on our way, utterly devastated.  madeleine  Kate McCann

I think it takes someone with a particularly devious mind to take an incidence such as this to twist it into the absolute lie it became to vent his spleen on a grieving mother while adding spice (and spite) to his best seller and to reflect the fantasy world of his fertile imagination.
Amaral did it without a blush.
How could anyone put this creature on a pedestal let alone give him credence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2946 on: August 18, 2020, 11:33:10 AM »
Oh please,  'persecuted him'  don't make me laugh,  he wrote a book accusing them of hiding their child's body that's persecution.

How do you know they didnt...they are still not cleared of any involvement of Maddie's disappearance.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2947 on: August 18, 2020, 11:37:24 AM »

Lol neither is yours ...mind you yours is only opinion.

Where as GA was actually there and knew exactly what was going on...Fact.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2948 on: August 18, 2020, 11:44:13 AM »
If I was in a car, on my way to be shown a photograph of what could have been my missing daughter the driver couldn’t have driven fast enough for me.

They didn't know why they were returning.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2949 on: August 18, 2020, 11:45:08 AM »
How do you know they didnt...they are still not cleared of any involvement of Maddie's disappearance.

Amaral didn't know either but he stated it as fact.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2950 on: August 18, 2020, 11:45:47 AM »
How do you know they didnt...they are .

Right enough ... there was sufficient evidence to lay charges against Arguido Amaral.  There was sufficient evidence to translate those charges into a criminal conviction against Amaral which was verified on appeal.
So absolutely no ambiguity there.
Not only is Amaral a 'disgraced cop' he can safely be described, like his friend Cristivao, as a 'criminal cop'.

Now, when do you think you should contact Mr Murat's lawyers and suggest to them that he is "still not cleared of any involvement of Maddie's disappearance".
I think they might be quite interested in your opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #2951 on: August 18, 2020, 11:47:53 AM »
It is a true account of of testimony of people on the case at the time'

The book is true facts of one of the investigating officers at the time....they were there you wasnt.

The book has been dragged through the courts by the mccs ...but GA won the book stands and everything in it does.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen..that is only IYO

The book isn't the true facts  the DNA and Dog alerts did not conclude there was a body in 5a.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2952 on: August 18, 2020, 11:53:57 AM »
In my opinion Kate was quite capable of transmitting her feelings to the police officers and they were equally capable of understanding.

I don't think they did understand.   As Kate said her and Gerry were out of their mind with worry 'is Madeleine alive is she dead'   why couldn't they tell they why they were going back?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2953 on: August 18, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
The book isn't the true facts  the DNA and Dog alerts did not conclude there was a body in 5a.

There was a lot of conflict with those results L...The biggest regret of PJ is sending the results to Birmingham

HAT THE LABORATORY REPORTS BRING TO LIGHT

The preliminary results from FSS were enlightening in a way, and confirmed the information given by the EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog) and the CSI dog.

- The CSI dog, Keela, signalled the presence of human blood where Eddie, the EVRD dog, marked the presence of cadaver odour - on the floor tiles behind the sofa in the lounge, on the key and in the boot of the Renault Scenic that was used by the McCanns from May 27th onwards.

- the bodily fluids, according to the FSS, contain markers from Madeleine's DNA profile.

These elements do not constitute concrete proof but simply clues to be added to those we already possess. In itself, the definition of a DNA profile from LCN is not considered as evidence in a criminal investigation. In his report, the English scientist says that he cannot give answers to the following questions: when was the DNA deposited? In what way? What bodily fluid does the DNA come from? Has a crime been committed?

The scientific evidence is not enough and it has to be accompanied by other types of material, documented and testimonial evidence. It is only in this way that the entire puzzle can be reconstructed and certainties can be achieved, for the material truth to be established.

The FSS has still not provided the result of the technical analysis of the hair found in the boot of the car. Once more, Stuart has to contact the laboratory. Nothing has been done. We want to know two things: if the hair is indeed Madeleine's, and if it comes from a living or a dead person. The FSS can only answer the first question. English colleagues present at the meeting raise the possibility of the hair being sent to other European laboratories which have the resources to clear up the second point for us: hair from a living or a dead person. But the FSS does not seem to want to part with the hair. They claim that using a colour comparison test they can establish if the hair belongs to Madeleine and in a second stage, identify the DNA profile. None of that will happen. We never find out if the hair was Madeleine's or her parents' or her brother's or her sister's, even though the laboratory has the DNA profiles of each member of the family.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2954 on: August 18, 2020, 12:23:56 PM »
Right enough ... there was sufficient evidence to lay charges against Arguido Amaral.  There was sufficient evidence to translate those charges into a criminal conviction against Amaral which was verified on appeal.
So absolutely no ambiguity there.
Not only is Amaral a 'disgraced cop' he can safely be described, like his friend Cristivao, as a 'criminal cop'.

Now, when do you think you should contact Mr Murat's lawyers and suggest to them that he is "still not cleared of any involvement of Maddie's disappearance".
I think they might be quite interested in your opinion.

Why have you altered my post in your post ...is that allowed you would know being a mod.

my post was

you changed it too

How do you know they didnt...they are
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:29:06 PM by kizzy »