Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408274 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3135 on: August 20, 2020, 11:06:00 PM »

people on here have  said amaral  also beat   her when he didnt
cite please
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3136 on: August 21, 2020, 01:55:05 AM »

people on here have  said amaral  also beat   her when he didnt

Snip
Meanwhile, and in the absence of any evidence, the five officers involved became aggressive, shouted and unsuccessfully tried to convince her to confess, after which the torture began.
The torture lasted for two days, after which she signed a confession,  https://www.statewatch.org/news/2008/may/portugal-report-on-torture-suffered-by-leonor-cipriano/

Morais identifies the five as ...
  • PEREIRA CRISTÓVÃO
  • LEONEL MARQUES
  • PAULO MARQUES BOM
  • NUNES CARDOSO
  • GONÇALO AMARAL
and three of these are the ones who stood trial for torture although only two were convicted of 'lesser' crimes ... Amaral being one.

Snip
The ministerio publico (MP) - district attorney - charged three officers with torture, a fourth with omission of evidence and a fifth with falsification of documents.

It is alleged that the beating took place as Cipriano was questioned without a lawyer, according to the Portuguese Expresso newspaper. https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/maddie-cop-attacked-mum-994951

Snip
In May, the Faro Court sentenced Gonçalo Amaral to a year and a half in prison with a suspended sentence for false testimony in the case of the aggressions against Leonor Cipriano.

It was taken for granted that Leonor Cipriano was assaulted in the PJ by unidentified elements of the Judiciary, and did not fall on the stairs, as was suggested. However, the court was unable to determine the perpetrators of the attacks. https://www.publico.pt/2009/07/01/sociedade/noticia/mp-acusa-exinspector-da-pj-goncalo-amaral-de-tortura-a-leandro-silva-1389690
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3137 on: August 21, 2020, 07:48:00 AM »
She was unable to say who had participated in her beating ... she couldn't see because they had put a bag over her head.

You know, the more I say that, the more I realise just how wickedly these brutes violated her.
It's simply not true. Why would she, or any else for that matter, agree to a line up if she knew she wouldn't be able to identify any of them due to the mythical bag? Come on now, even you can process that logic - her lawyer would ask her if she thought she would be able to identify anyone, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered their arses as it would damage their case.

But consider how wicked she must be, watching her daughter being violently killed. As depraved as it gets.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3138 on: August 21, 2020, 07:53:44 AM »
It's simply not true. Why would she, or any else for that matter, agree to a line up if she knew she wouldn't be able to identify any of them due to the mythical bag? Come on now, even you can process that logic - her lawyer would ask her if she thought she would be able to identify anyone, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered their arses as it would damage their case.

But consider how wicked she must be, watching her daughter being violently killed. As depraved as it gets.

and some people on here  support her because they believe amaral was involved in beating her    its called being biased  if amaral didnt speak  out about the mcanns  they wouldnt give a shit about  her or  her  daughter 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3139 on: August 21, 2020, 07:57:59 AM »

I dont beleive she killed he rdaughter based on the evidence...

Offline The General

« Reply #3140 on: August 21, 2020, 07:59:32 AM »
I dont beleive she killed he rdaughter based on the evidence...

Based on the evidence, I think she was right there, which is the same.
Do you believe she couldn't identify her alleged attackers because she had a bag on her head the whole time?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3141 on: August 21, 2020, 08:01:40 AM »
Do you believe she couldn't identify her alleged attackers because she had a bag on her head the whole time?

if she had a bag on her head for  2 days she would be  dead  from lack of oxygen

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3142 on: August 21, 2020, 08:04:56 AM »

I dont beleieve she did have a bag on her head the whole time...and I dont beleive the PJ and amaral who claimed she fell down the stairs. Do you beleive she threw herslf down the stairs. i believe she was beaten to get  aconfession. I don't beleive the claim of the pj lawyer that she voluntarily confessed the day before

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3143 on: August 21, 2020, 08:09:11 AM »
I think its highly significant that teh PJ didnt care who knew taht she had been tortured...no attempt to conceal it. It shows the contempt they had for the justice system and they felt they were untouchable

Offline The General

« Reply #3144 on: August 21, 2020, 08:13:14 AM »
I dont beleieve she did have a bag on her head the whole time...and I dont beleive the PJ and amaral who claimed she fell down the stairs. Do you beleive she threw herslf down the stairs. i believe she was beaten to get  aconfession. I don't beleive the claim of the pj lawyer that she voluntarily confessed the day before
No, I don't believe it. None of it. She changed her tune more times than a 2 bit jukebox. The medical examiner's report supports the desperate act of a bereft, damaged perpetrator of infanticide - she couldn't wriggle out of it and acted like the coward she is as she stared in to the abyss, undoubtedly spitting bile and hissing like a viper as she threw herself down the stairs, not to kill herself, but in a successful attempt to damage herself enough to procure temporary solace in a medical facility.
She's not a narcissist, she's deeply selfish, more interested in getting her end away and getting smashed, instead of caring for her kids. Is she looking for Joana now? No, of course not.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 08:16:37 AM by The General »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3145 on: August 21, 2020, 08:13:55 AM »
you have to look at the evidence.

the PJ admitted they were present when the injuries occurred....thats now a fact
they said her injurues were as a result of afall down stairs.

the doctor said that a fall would not have produced these injuries.

Its relatively safe to accept her claim her injuries were as  aresult of a beating...is there any other explanation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3146 on: August 21, 2020, 08:15:02 AM »
No, I don't believe it. None of it. She changed her tune more times than a 2 bit jukebox. The medical examiner's report supports the desperate act of a bereft, damaged perpetrator of infanticide - she couldn't wriggle out of it and acted like the coward she is as she stared in to the abyss, undoubtedly spitting bile and hissing like a viper as she threw herself down the stairs, not to kill herself, but in a successful attempt damage herself enough to procure temporary solace in a medical facility.
She's not a narcissist, she's deeply selfish, more interested in getting her end away and getting smashed, instead of caring for her kids. Is she looking for Joana now? No, of course not.

total claptrap..imo  cite for the medical report supprting the stair event
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 08:18:26 AM by Davel »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3147 on: August 21, 2020, 08:17:06 AM »
No, I don't believe it. None of it. She changed her tune more times than a 2 bit jukebox. The medical examiner's report supports the desperate act of a bereft, damaged perpetrator of infanticide - she couldn't wriggle out of it and acted like the coward she is as she stared in to the abyss, undoubtedly spitting bile and hissing like a viper as she threw herself down the stairs, not to kill herself, but in a successful attempt damage herself enough to procure temporary solace in a medical facility.

even the most hardened  prisoner   dont tolerate  child killers in jail its a unspoken rule in worldwide jails

Offline The General

« Reply #3148 on: August 21, 2020, 08:17:33 AM »
total claptrap..imo
I commend you on your erudite and informative response.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3149 on: August 21, 2020, 08:19:19 AM »
I commend you on your erudite and informative response.

its short ...apt and straight to the point...and what your post deserves