Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408263 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3255 on: August 23, 2020, 11:17:09 AM »
Do you think with Wolters now declaring Madeleine dead the search has ground to a halt?

I believe OG is working along side the German Police.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3256 on: August 23, 2020, 11:18:59 AM »
What is a shambles is you continually defending the undefendable.

The PJ was part of the investigation I would say that gives them a headstart on you the armchair detective.

The PJ are working along side OG and the German Police.   All Amaral can do at the moment is try to stand by his theory.  Unfortunately,  it is falling on deaf ears by all accounts.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3257 on: August 23, 2020, 11:19:29 AM »

The McCann's cared that Amaral had pronounced Madeleine dead with no proof what so ever.   That meant no one was searching for her.

If the McCann's are guilty and there was no abduction how do you account for the fact that three Police forces are searching for an abductor?

You need to face facts the McCann's are innocent.   The dogs did not confirm a body was in 5a and neither did the forensic results.

There is no proof ..non whatsoever of an abduction ...what does that tell you.

How many suspects have they checked out now ...how many more do they need to realize they are never going to find an abductor.

I don't care how many police force's are looking ...you don't know that they are.

IMO there was no abduction.

Could give u an idea

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=75.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3258 on: August 23, 2020, 11:22:31 AM »

How many suspects have they checked out now ...how many more do they need to realize they are never going to find an abductor.

I don't care how many police force's are looking ...you don't know that they are.

Could give u an idea

"IMO there was no moon landing - I don't care how many international agencies say there were"
"IMO no planes flew into the Twin Towers - I don't care how many videos there are showing it happen"
"IMO the events at Sandy Hook were fabricated - I don't care how many police and family members say otherwise"
A typical conspiracy theorist's mantra - dismiss all the evidence and cling to the belief for all its worth.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3259 on: August 23, 2020, 11:30:31 AM »
What is a shambles is you continually defending the undefendable.

The PJ was part of the investigation I would say that gives them a headstart on you the armchair detective.

I've proved beyond any doubt they didn't understand the evidence

Offline Lace

« Reply #3260 on: August 23, 2020, 11:36:01 AM »

Could give u an idea

You can repeat no abduction until you are blue in the face,   the Police are looking for an abductor and that's that.

If the PJ still thought the McCann's guilty,  why haven't they demanded they go back to Portugal to be questioned again?   They have done nothing for thirteen years and now they are working with OG and the German Police what does that tell you?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3261 on: August 23, 2020, 12:13:41 PM »
I believe OG is working along side the German Police.

Ones a murder inquiry the other is a missing persons case, how does working alongside each other work?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3262 on: August 23, 2020, 12:24:12 PM »
You can repeat no abduction until you are blue in the face,   the Police are looking for an abductor and that's that.

If the PJ still thought the McCann's guilty,  why haven't they demanded they go back to Portugal to be questioned again?   They have done nothing for thirteen years and now they are working with OG and the German Police what does that tell you?

Oh come off it ...you know why they didnt go back.

you would have thought the mccs themselves would have wanted a reconstruction.

To know where everyone was even the rest of the group. IMO

Look what happened in there own documentry ...they couldnt agree about a vital time...[tanner]

OG doesn't know what is going on with the germans...seems they are working on there own ..for there own reasons.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3263 on: August 23, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »
Ones a murder inquiry the other is a missing persons case, how does working alongside each other work?

It's quite easy to understand if you have an open mind

The Germans have strong evidence of death which they haven't shared with Grange..

Until they do it's a missing persons enquiry though I would say bothe Grange and the McCanns think Maddie us dead
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 12:26:52 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3264 on: August 23, 2020, 12:29:10 PM »
I've proved beyond any doubt they didn't understand the evidence

Maybe to yourself...or a couple more on here.

That means nothing ...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3265 on: August 23, 2020, 12:32:13 PM »

That means nothing ...
So in your opinion was Amaral correct to state as fact that Madeleine died in the apartment?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3266 on: August 23, 2020, 12:37:58 PM »

That means nothing ...
No I proved beyond doubt as a fact that the PJ did not understand the evidence....that is fact...not opinion.

You can't understand that which  is your problem not mine
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 12:40:53 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3267 on: August 23, 2020, 12:45:11 PM »
So in your opinion was Amaral correct to state as fact that Madeleine died in the apartment?
What Amara didn't understand which shows him to be a bit of a fool is that the alert meant it was possible Maddie died in the apartment not that she did.
If I understand that why can't a supposedly experienced policeman

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3268 on: August 23, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »
What Amara didn't understand which shows him to be a bit of a fool is that the alert meant it was possible Maddie died in the apartment not that she did.
It is critical to the "McCanns dunnit" position - Madeleine had to have died in the apartment therefore the dog alerts have to be absolute, unequivocal proof - nothing else can be countenanced. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3269 on: August 23, 2020, 01:02:01 PM »

Amaral wanted and needed to believe it in my opinion.  But one can hardly blame him when bearing in mind that a high ranking BRITISH trained officer also had his head turned by his belief in the hype surrounding 'enhanced' dogs causing the fiasco which was Haute de la Garenne as exemplified by JAR6.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....