Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408275 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3270 on: August 23, 2020, 01:16:21 PM »
What is a shambles is you continually defending the undefendable.

The PJ was part of the investigation I would say that gives them a headstart on you the armchair detective.

The problem as I see it was that the only thing that was given a head start was the perpetrator.  Amaral and his investigation squandered the golden hours without which there was little if any hope of recovering Madeleine speedily if at all.

If you think Amaral's Policia Judiciaria had a headstart on armchair detectives ... what is your explanation for the real detectives of Rebelo's Policia Judiciaria discarding the conclusions Amaral reached and adopting their own?
Leading to the rescinding of the decision to make Kate and Gerry McCann and Robert Murat arguidos.

Subsequent events have certainly proved that decision to have been the correct one
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3271 on: August 23, 2020, 01:22:19 PM »
There is no proof ..non whatsoever of an abduction ...what does that tell you.

How many suspects have they checked out now ...how many more do they need to realize they are never going to find an abductor.

I don't care how many police force's are looking ...you don't know that they are.

IMO there was no abduction.

Could give u an idea

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=75.0

Sigh ... so the German police ~ the British police and the Portuguese police are all looking for an abductor and have been for many years.  But Kizzy knows better.

Good luck with that one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3272 on: August 23, 2020, 01:32:10 PM »
What Amara didn't understand which shows him to be a bit of a fool is that the alert meant it was possible Maddie died in the apartment not that she did.
If I understand that why can't a supposedly experienced policeman

Equally it's possible that Madeleine McCann was abducted but it's not a certainty.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3273 on: August 23, 2020, 01:32:53 PM »
"IMO there was no moon landing - I don't care how many international agencies say there were"
"IMO no planes flew into the Twin Towers - I don't care how many videos there are showing it happen"
"IMO the events at Sandy Hook were fabricated - I don't care how many police and family members say otherwise"
A typical conspiracy theorist's mantra - dismiss all the evidence and cling to the belief for all its worth.

As someone ~ I forget who ~ says in her signature line ~ "When the legend becomes fact, print the legend." Which in my opinion is perfectly summed up in your post as applicable to Amaral and his 'poison Calpol' and 'fabricated abduction' delusions ... to name but two of many.
Amaral created the legend.  Then Amaral printed the legend. Now no less than three police forces and possibly more are working to debunk the legend.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3274 on: August 23, 2020, 01:46:59 PM »
Equally it's possible that Madeleine McCann was abducted but it's not a certainty.

the point is amaral did not understand the evidence...that is a proven fact...do you accept that

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3275 on: August 23, 2020, 07:41:39 PM »
It is critical to the "McCanns dunnit" position - Madeleine had to have died in the apartment therefore the dog alerts have to be absolute, unequivocal proof - nothing else can be countenanced.

"There is always the potential that she didn't leave the apartment alive. What is important for us to do is consider all the options." OG
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3276 on: August 23, 2020, 07:43:52 PM »
"There is always the potential that she didn't leave the apartment alive. What is important for us to do is consider all the options." OG

absolutely..but amaral and his team didnt undersatnd that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3277 on: August 23, 2020, 07:46:45 PM »
Do you understand what they are saying?  That the dog alerts do not prove Madeleine died in the apartment as Amaral claimed?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3278 on: August 23, 2020, 07:51:04 PM »
the point is amaral did not understand the evidence...that is a proven fact...do you accept that

He understood that there was no evidence of abduction despite some people trying to convince him that it had occurred.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3279 on: August 23, 2020, 07:58:32 PM »
He understood that there was no evidence of abduction despite some people trying to convince him that it had occurred.
It’s a lie to claim that anyone tried to convince Amaral that Madeleine was abducted, why do you persist with this fabrication?  The parents believed Madeleine had been abducted - do you think they should have pretended otherwise or not voiced their opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #3280 on: August 23, 2020, 08:01:08 PM »
If someone did not physically remove Madeleine from the apartment, how do Amaral and you explain what happened on that evening?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3281 on: August 23, 2020, 08:05:29 PM »

I see you are avoiding the point I have made that  amaral and his team didnt understand the relevance of the alerts..
there is no evidence of an accident and no evidence of a cover up

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3282 on: August 23, 2020, 08:29:47 PM »
I see you are avoiding the point I have made that  amaral and his team didnt understand the relevance of the alerts..
there is no evidence of an accident and no evidence of a cover up

But there is evidence of an abduction ... which is why in my opinion Amaral left no stone unturned with regard to rubbishing the open window since day one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3283 on: August 23, 2020, 09:03:37 PM »
But there is evidence of an abduction ... which is why in my opinion Amaral left no stone unturned with regard to rubbishing the open window since day one.

When i listened to the podcasts by MS he said Amaral confirmed the shutters could not be opened from the outside...just another thing he got wrong...the mans a walking encylopedia of disinformation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3284 on: August 24, 2020, 07:50:27 AM »
If someone did not physically remove Madeleine from the apartment, how do Amaral and you explain what happened on that evening?

I'm sure you know how Amaral explained what happened. I don't know what happened, but I find the stranger abduction theory unconvincing.
Result = happy posting.