Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408281 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3390 on: September 13, 2020, 11:31:25 PM »
We know Amaral's investigation leaked to the press from start to finish throughout Madeleine's case starting one vile rumour after another.  The question as far as I am concerned is why he did that.
Perhaps he got (gets) backhanders from the PT press?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #3391 on: September 13, 2020, 11:38:51 PM »
We know Amaral's investigation leaked to the press from start to finish throughout Madeleine's case starting one vile rumour after another.  The question as far as I am concerned is why he did that.

*%6^  Me too, and didn't he leak false info about them , such as being swingers?

I wonder why?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3392 on: September 14, 2020, 01:10:48 AM »
Amaral definitely is a bit of an enigma when all things are considered and he certainly appears to be unable to set aside his apparent obsession with Madeleine's parents which sent his investigation into her disappearance in entirely the wrong direction.

Why on earth is he going to the extent of issuing photographs of Brueckner he has doctored to show him with dreadlock type hair when we can see perfectly well from the video filmed that year that Brueckner's hair was short.
AMARALS CLAIM
"In 2007, there are people who claim that his figure is not short-haired. He looked like a hippie and wore long hair behind his back. And the police know it," he said.

To consolidate his statements, Gonçalo Amaral himself decided to present a reconstruction of what the German would look like in the year that Maddie disappeared. Using an image of Brueckner in 2006, a year before Maddie's disappearance, and using an image manipulation program, the former PJ presented a photomontage of the suspect with long hair.

Amaral concludes his theory with the fact that most of the witnesses in the case stated that the suspect was similar to Madeleine McCann's father, allegations corroborated by the English police. "I wonder where this individual resembles Mr. Gerard McCann", he asks.

https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-mostra-retrato-robo-de-suspeito-do-suspeito-do-caso-maddie-em-2007-que-desmente-versao-alema

Why is Amaral deliberately continuing to promote disinformation in this manner. 
The photograph posted below shows Brueckner in the weeks prior to Madeleine's disappearance.  His hair looks nothing like the image Amaral made up.
Amaral is a civilian going out of his way to interfere in an official investigation ... isn't that illegal under Portuguese secrecy of justice laws?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576985/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-kidnap-campervan-weeks-vanished.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3393 on: September 14, 2020, 08:06:52 AM »
*%6^  Me too, and didn't he leak false info about them , such as being swingers?

I wonder why?
Did he? Maybe to recruit the burgeoning, yet clandestine Luz swinging fraternity to assist in the search?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3394 on: September 14, 2020, 08:48:56 AM »
Did he? Maybe to recruit the burgeoning, yet clandestine Luz swinging fraternity to assist in the search?

I believe Amaral certainly did and I believe he may very well have been responsible for quite a few of the many whoppers which are still believed and quoted daily somewhere or other in the world by his faithful followers ... extraordinary as such behaviour appears to be.

Certainly Amaral refuses to let go of many of his certainties and prejudices from the botched investigation he coordinated.  Even thirteen years down the line Amaral's arrogance and vacuity still reign supreme.

AMARAL STATES ~
There are explanations and the main one is a medicine called Calpol. We found out that the medicine existed in that apartment as a medicine that the family brought and we also found that this medicine is widely used in the United Kingdom, because it will have some sedative effects, to put the children to sleep soundly. This may have happened. In fact, the children's grandfather even said on an English channel that kids were given this medicine ...

The child's mother was questioned and she said it was paracetamol. But the fact is that the twins slept soundly when the GNR and everyone entered the apartment and left there sleeping soundly and, again, continued to sleep soundly for the rest of the night.

https://jornaldocentro.pt/online/regiao/goncalo-amaral-investigador-do-caso-maddie-diz-que-teoria-do-rapto-e-mais-fragil
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3395 on: September 14, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
One wonders if the tabloids have it right and Brueckner's lawyer has met up with Amaral in Portugal.

So we dont know if this happened as you haven't provided your  proof it did B

But what I would think is if he did meet with GA it would be about the alleged abduction.

If FF thinks the abduction didnt happen he may be part of the deffence.

No concrete evidence Maddie was abducted...if so how could CB be the abductor.

Could be tapas 9 could be dragged into all this. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3396 on: September 14, 2020, 09:30:05 AM »
So we dont know if this happened as you haven't provided your  proof it did B

But what I would think is if he did meet with GA it would be about the alleged abduction.

If FF thinks the abduction didnt happen he may be part of the deffence.

No concrete evidence Maddie was abducted...if so how could CB be the abductor.

Could be tapas 9 could be dragged into all this.

If it can be proven CB killed Maddie that would prove abduction... Either from the appt or from the street.
Amaral is, wrong when he says you first have to prove abduction.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3397 on: September 14, 2020, 10:44:07 AM »
If it can be proven CB killed Maddie that would prove abduction... Either from the appt or from the street.

In my opinion everything about Amaral has been fundamentally wrong particularly in relation to Madeleine's case.

The first gigantic error lay in his appointment to Madeleine's case;  on May 4th he was made an arguido in a torture case involving the mother of a child who had disappeared from a village in close proximity to the one Madeleine disappeared from on 3rd May.

The fantastic stories he weaved (and still does) reveal a man with a very fertile imagination which I think he used to disguise and compensate for his lack of investigative skills.

AMARAL STATES
   ... and it was at that time, more than three months after the disappearance, that Maddie's mother came to tell a liaison officer that she had been watching a film in which the raptor had sedated the child she took and then I would like to have the twins auditioned. The point is that she is a doctor and knows as well as we do that after the elapsed time there was no chance of an analysis result.

https://jornaldocentro.pt/online/regiao/goncalo-amaral-investigador-do-caso-maddie-diz-que-teoria-do-rapto-e-mais-fragil

Now that is a new one on me regarding the Amaral Calpol fiasco.
Did Kate watch a film in which a kidnapper had sedated a child or was the turning point Kate's alleged 'dream'; which one is it or is it both💥
Or is it just another example of Amaral making it up as he goes along but this time around not undermining his own botched investigation but going out of his way to do anything he can to undermine the German investigation into a man he seems to interestingly have become an apologist for.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3398 on: September 14, 2020, 10:47:50 AM »

The 'evidence' that the McCanns offered didn't convince the PJ or the public prosecutor that Madeleine had been abducted. I think Amaral was correct, and spending years searching for an abductor is most strange when the nature of the crime has never been proved.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #3399 on: September 14, 2020, 10:57:27 AM »
There are explanations and the main one is a medicine called Calpol. We found out that the medicine existed in that apartment as a medicine that the family brought and we also found that this medicine is widely used in the United Kingdom, because it will have some sedative effects, to put the children to sleep soundly. This may have happened. In fact, the children's grandfather even said on an English channel that kids were given this medicine ...

I can't believe Amaral is still saying that!   To mention Madeleine's Grandfather too,  whose words were taken out of context.  All Madeleine's Grandfather said was that Calpol was the only thing he had ever seen Kate and Gerry give Madeleine and of course he would have,  it is a medicine that is used widely in the UK for when a child has a  temperature not to help children sleep.   

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3400 on: September 14, 2020, 11:19:52 AM »
The 'evidence' that the McCanns offered didn't convince the PJ or the public prosecutor that Madeleine had been abducted. I think Amaral was correct, and spending years searching for an abductor is most strange when the nature of the crime has never been proved.

Surely the fact that you assert "the nature of the crime has never been proved" is a failure for the Portuguese investigation which followed one dead end after another while the limited vision of the investigators are still being displayed by their chief Amaral up to and including the present day.

Why do you suppose the British and German investigations are firmly investigating abduction while the Portuguese one is ploughing its own furrow.

Quite frankly ... I don't think they are ... I think all three forces are concentrated on abduction.  The evidence is at hand, their task now is to prove it if they can and I think the Portuguese can well do without Amaral posturing in the background as a reminder of past failure, ineptitude and embarrassment.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3401 on: September 14, 2020, 11:39:48 AM »
Surely the fact that you assert "the nature of the crime has never been proved" is a failure for the Portuguese investigation which followed one dead end after another while the limited vision of the investigators are still being displayed by their chief Amaral up to and including the present day.

Why do you suppose the British and German investigations are firmly investigating abduction while the Portuguese one is ploughing its own furrow.

Quite frankly ... I don't think they are ... I think all three forces are concentrated on abduction.  The evidence is at hand, their task now is to prove it if they can and I think the Portuguese can well do without Amaral posturing in the background as a reminder of past failure, ineptitude and embarrassment.

Mark Rowley May 2017.

MR: So, you’ll understand from your experience, the way murder investigations work, detectives will start off with various hypotheses, about what’s happened in a murder, what has happened in a missing person’s investigation, whether someone has been abducted. All those different possibilities will be worked through. This case is no different from that but the evidence is limited at the moment to be cast iron as to which one of those hypotheses we should follow
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/115/MET_25_04_2017s.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3402 on: September 14, 2020, 11:56:56 AM »
Mark Rowley May 2017.

MR: So, you’ll understand from your experience, the way murder investigations work, detectives will start off with various hypotheses, about what’s happened in a murder, what has happened in a missing person’s investigation, whether someone has been abducted. All those different possibilities will be worked through. This case is no different from that but the evidence is limited at the moment to be cast iron as to which one of those hypotheses we should follow
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/115/MET_25_04_2017s.htm

from your quote...

Q: One of the biggest criticisms of the Portuguese investigation, which they acknowledge as well, is that they did not interrogate the parents from the start, if only to eliminate them. When you started your investigation, you appear to have done the same. Did you formally interview the McCann’s under caution, ever consider them as suspects?

MR: So when we started, we started five or so years into this and there is already a lot of ground been covered, we don’t cover the same ground, what we do is pull all the material we had at the start, all the Portuguese material, private detective material, with all the work that had been done, what that evidence supports, what rules these lines of enquiry out, what keeps them open and you progress forward.

It would be no different if there were a cold case in London, a missing person from 1990, we would go back to square one look at all the material and if the material was convincing it ruled out that line of enquiry we would look somewhere else. So you reflect on the original material, you challenge it, don’t take it at face value. You don’t restart an investigation pretending it doesn’t exist and do all the same enquiries again that is not constructive.

Q: The first detective in charge of the case said he was going right back to the start of the case and accepting nothing. It seems very much he was suggesting that it was going to be a brand new investigation.

MR: It’s a brand new investigation, you are going in with an open mind. You are not ignoring the evidence in front of you. That would be a bizarre conclusion. You would look at that material, what does it prove, what it doesn’t. What hypothesis does it open what does it close down and you work your way through the case.

Q: Just to be clear you did not interview the McCanns as potential suspects?

theres mark rowley saying they looked at all the evidence against the McCanns...and ruled them out

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3403 on: September 14, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »

No, he isn't Maddie was either stolen or she wasn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3404 on: September 14, 2020, 12:18:55 PM »

I can't believe Amaral is still saying that!   To mention Madeleine's Grandfather too,  whose words were taken out of context.  All Madeleine's Grandfather said was that Calpol was the only thing he had ever seen Kate and Gerry give Madeleine and of course he would have,  it is a medicine that is used widely in the UK for when a child has a  temperature not to help children sleep.
The man’s quite evil imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly