Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408280 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3465 on: September 15, 2020, 12:03:12 PM »
He solves the case over a decade ago, wins an acrimonious legal battle with a couple of angry doctors and can now sit back and essentially pick which media outlet to rinse this week in return for his factual account.
Bingo.

.....he'll be channelling Les Grossman on a daily basis when he checks his diary....
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

He solves the case?   

You really are a COMIC. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3466 on: September 15, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »

It is not a mystery because Madeleine became a lucrative meal ticket for Amaral

The mccs didnt do to bad paying the mortgage from the fund gives you an idea that they were not too well off.

Seems now they have never looked back.....they I ...believe had millions at there disposal.

Seems it was more important going after GA with fund money than looking for Maddie.

Oh yes kmcc forgives abductor.....but not GA IIRC she wants GA to feel misery and fear, yet not abductor.

Your post is all so dated and tiresome with content really suffering from overuse and overexposure.  Also in my opinion it's value lies in really showing up to even the most disinterested observer exactly where your priorities lie which also as far as I am concerned is not at all a pretty sight.

I had to check what thread I was on there because they all do tend to merge into the one theme but I see it is the one and only 'Goncalo Amaral' thread.  So plenty to be going on with there.

Moving on into the present and back to where we were on the thread ...why do you think Amaral seems intent on rubbishing the present investigation into Madeleine's disappearance being first to ensure Brueckner's anonymity was revealed to the public domain.

• AMARAL STATES
    British police "are preparing to end the investigation with a German pedophile who is currently in prison," Gonçalo Amaral said in April 2019 in an interview with the Australian television channel "Nine" podcast.
  • "It was investigated by the Judiciary Police at the time and was discarded when the case was over," said Gonçalo Amaral, specifying that the German suspect was a sex offender, serving a sentence in Germany, and that he lived in the Algarve at the time of Maddie's disappearance, in da Luz beach, on May 3, 2007.
https://www.jn.pt/justica/goncalo-amaral-previu-ha-um-ano-aparecimetno-de-um-suspeito-alemao-no-caso-maddie-12280210.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:07:03 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3467 on: September 15, 2020, 12:04:29 PM »
He solves the case over a decade ago, wins an acrimonious legal battle with a couple of angry doctors and can now sit back and essentially pick which media outlet to rinse this week in return for his factual account.
Bingo.

.....he'll be channelling Les Grossman on a daily basis when he checks his diary....
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Well he had to find some income stream....those luxury villas won’t buy themselves.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3468 on: September 15, 2020, 12:05:43 PM »
He solves the case?   

You really are a COMIC.
The General doesn't even really believe that, he's just on a wind up.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #3469 on: September 15, 2020, 12:12:54 PM »
He solves the case?   

You really are a COMIC.
Ayethangyou.

I'm here all week.

....take my mother in law, no seriously, take her!

The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3470 on: September 15, 2020, 12:35:23 PM »
He solves the case?   

You really are a COMIC.

No-one has proved him wrong as yet, despite so many trying to. The McCanns, their supporters, their lawyers, the UK media and police have been promoting abduction for 13 years but that still hasn't made it a fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3471 on: September 15, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »
No-one has proved him wrong as yet, despite so many trying to. The McCanns, their supporters, their lawyers, the UK media and police have been promoting abduction for 13 years but that still hasn't made it a fact.

That really is the most pathetic argument... The sort used by fundamentalist to prove the existence of god

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3472 on: September 15, 2020, 12:43:31 PM »
And no one's proved him right yet, no wonder these latest developments have made him desperate and twitchy, releasing fake info to the media.  How can ANYONE defend the actions of this creep?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3473 on: September 15, 2020, 12:44:12 PM »
That really is the most pathetic argument... The sort used by fundamentalist to prove the existence of god
AMARAL = GOD to some.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3474 on: September 15, 2020, 02:40:26 PM »

You would also have to accept that no one has proved Sadie wrong . Between the two I would say sadie's theory is by far more likely

Offline The General

« Reply #3475 on: September 15, 2020, 02:49:35 PM »
You would also have to accept that no one has proved Sadie wrong . Between the two I would say sadie's theory is by far more likely
Ancient Jewish pure-blood line, stolen to order to be paired up with Joana Cipriano to embark on a journey to.....a.....a.....breeding program for.......extension of the blood line.....to.........fulfill Old Testament prophesy?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3476 on: September 15, 2020, 02:52:02 PM »
Ancient Jewish pure-blood line, stolen to order to be paired up with Joana Cipriano to embark on a journey to.....a.....a.....breeding program for.......extension of the blood line.....to.........fulfill Old Testament prophesy?

As sceptics say...no one has proved it wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3477 on: September 15, 2020, 03:09:20 PM »
As sceptics say...no one has proved it wrong

And you think it's far more likely than parental involvement.  &%%6
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3478 on: September 15, 2020, 03:19:40 PM »
Prove it isn't.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3479 on: September 15, 2020, 05:37:00 PM »

Naahhh I don’t think even they’re silly enough to believe that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?