Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3480 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:42 PM »
And you think it's far more likely than parental involvement.  &%%6

No ones proved it wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3481 on: September 15, 2020, 05:53:03 PM »
No ones proved it wrong

So do you think it’s credible as a theory?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3482 on: September 15, 2020, 06:27:53 PM »
No ones proved it wrong

OG digging up waste land and the Germans digging allotments certainly haven't.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3483 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:21 PM »
OG digging up waste land and the Germans digging allotments certainly haven't.

no one has proved sadie's theory wrong...that is  a fact which no one can dispute

Offline barrier

« Reply #3484 on: September 15, 2020, 06:30:42 PM »
no one has proved sadie's theory wrong...that is  a fact which no one can dispute

Along with Amaral's which is also fact no one can dispute.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3485 on: September 15, 2020, 06:41:45 PM »

two peas in a pod......neither amarals or sadies theory have been proven wrong...that was the point i was making
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:46:29 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3486 on: September 15, 2020, 06:44:32 PM »
two peas in a pod......neither amarals or sadies theory have been proven wrong...that wa sthe point i was making
Even when Amaral’s theory IS proven wrong people won’t accept that it has been - you can’t reason with conspiracy theorists.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3487 on: September 15, 2020, 06:47:39 PM »

what is true is that the evidence amaral uses to support his theory has been proven wrong

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3488 on: September 16, 2020, 12:42:31 AM »
AMARAL = GOD to some.
And a DOG to others.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3489 on: September 16, 2020, 01:42:09 AM »
two peas in a pod......neither amarals or sadies theory have been proven wrong...that was the point i was making

Erm …….

Two peas in a pod ?   I think not.

I think Amarals theory has been shown to be wrong in a number of places, and he doesn't adjust his thinking when that is shown, except when he thinks that he has been uncovered.     If one makes a mistake, then one should adjust ones theory and go back to where everything was definitely correct.   In Engineering that place was called The Datum

I feel sure that I will have made some mistakes in the books of facts and co-incidences that I have given to SY, but at least I have shown the integrity to rectify these … and pointed out to them that I cannot be sure, when I am not sure.

As far as I can see, Amaral has set his mind right from the start and never allowed anything that discredits his theory to get in the way.   He has ignored stuff that he should have looked at and also stuff that made a nonsense of parts of his theory … he has just gone along, set in his mind, in the same vein as he decided on at the very beginning.   Bad Practice.

These are just my observations and I believe correct.   No, I am not going to get bogged down in finding cites.  I am too old for that.   By all means challenge my statement here; that is often the way that I realise new facts.

SY have a multitude of mini proofs of what I am saying and many more things that I haven't divulged here.   Facts that not one of you knows about.   And that is the way it has to stay.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3490 on: September 16, 2020, 11:45:03 AM »
Erm …….

Two peas in a pod ?   I think not.

I think Amarals theory has been shown to be wrong in a number of places, and he doesn't adjust his thinking when that is shown, except when he thinks that he has been uncovered.     If one makes a mistake, then one should adjust ones theory and go back to where everything was definitely correct.   In Engineering that place was called The Datum

I feel sure that I will have made some mistakes in the books of facts and co-incidences that I have given to SY, but at least I have shown the integrity to rectify these … and pointed out to them that I cannot be sure, when I am not sure.

As far as I can see, Amaral has set his mind right from the start and never allowed anything that discredits his theory to get in the way.   He has ignored stuff that he should have looked at and also stuff that made a nonsense of parts of his theory … he has just gone along, set in his mind, in the same vein as he decided on at the very beginning.   Bad Practice.

These are just my observations and I believe correct.   No, I am not going to get bogged down in finding cites.  I am too old for that.   By all means challenge my statement here; that is often the way that I realise new facts.

SY have a multitude of mini proofs of what I am saying and many more things that I haven't divulged here.   Facts that not one of you knows about.   And that is the way it has to stay.

Clearly and succinctly put. Sadie.

You have explained precisely what a theory actually is and in doing so have proved that Amaral's 'certainties' are more than flawed as new evidence contradicts his belief.

Essentially I do not think he is a stupid man but his single minded blinkered approach epitomises foolishness and a lack of judgement quite beyond belief.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3491 on: September 16, 2020, 02:11:04 PM »
Clearly and succinctly put. Sadie.

You have explained precisely what a theory actually is and in doing so have proved that Amaral's 'certainties' are more than flawed as new evidence contradicts his belief.

Essentially I do not think he is a stupid man but his single minded blinkered approach epitomises foolishness and a lack of judgement quite beyond belief.

GA had theory..as did the team this including in the begining uk police as well.

They should not have just concentrated on abduction ....when they had doubts about the mccs..they should have been made arguido sooner.

This I believe is when it all went wrong....now we may never know.

- I agree with you. If a mistake was made, it was in taking so long to make the couple arguidos. Too much politics, that's what there was, too much politics and not enough policing.

- I'd say rather that the mistake was in treating the McCanns "with tweezers." From the start of the investigation, we realised that certain things did not add up and yet, they continued to benefit from favourable treatment; that's what's not normal!

- Does the national director perhaps think that the couple only left Portugal because they had been placed under investigation?

- In fact, the McCanns stayed in Portugal as long as we stuck to the theory of abduction; from the moment that was placed in doubt, they talked about returning to England.

- From which can be concluded that their being placed under investigation gave them an excuse to leave the country...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3492 on: September 16, 2020, 03:20:21 PM »
GA had theory..as did the team this including in the begining uk police as well.

They should not have just concentrated on abduction ....when they had doubts about the mccs..they should have been made arguido sooner.

- I agree with you. If a mistake was made, it was in taking so long to make the couple arguidos. Too much politics, that's what there was, too much politics and not enough policing.

- I'd say rather that the mistake was in treating the McCanns "with tweezers." From the start of the investigation, we realised that certain things did not add up and yet, they continued to benefit from favourable treatment; that's what's not normal!

- Does the national director perhaps think that the couple only left Portugal because they had been placed under investigation?

- In fact, the McCanns stayed in Portugal as long as we stuck to the theory of abduction; from the moment that was placed in doubt, they talked about returning to England.

- From which can be concluded that their being placed under investigation gave them an excuse to leave the country...

If you think anyone in their right mind is going to attempt to plough through that dog's breakfast of a post, you are up a gum tree ... in my opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3493 on: September 16, 2020, 03:25:02 PM »
If you think anyone in their right mind is going to attempt to plough through that dog's breakfast of a post, you are up a gum tree ... in my opinion.

Who has put a line through it all was it you.

Anyway this seems interesting. from FF CB lawyer,

Fuelscher has been plunged into the centre of one of the world's biggest unsolved crimes when Maddie vanished in May 2007.

Last week he flew to the Algarve.

He claimed: “I have been to Portugal to investigate for myself.

“I went to check the locality there.

“I clearly went more openly and attempted to make my own conclusions on the sources of information available to me – for example the Portuguese investigation files.”

He claimed he uncovered completely new information which he plans to reveal in coming weeks.

“I cannot tell you what it is - but it is big. It certainly surprised me,” he said.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3494 on: September 16, 2020, 03:55:18 PM »

Why do you keep crossing out your text? Weird
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly