Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408274 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3510 on: September 17, 2020, 09:56:59 AM »
Well if there's completely new information,  why hasn't Amaral come forward and enlightened the German Police?

amaral has no new information...its new to CBs lawyer. If hes relying on amaral then he's a fool...and no doubt about it....note to mods...If john can call HCW a pillock, which he is perfectly entitled to ......then its raesonable to refer to the lawyer as  afool.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3511 on: September 17, 2020, 10:06:42 AM »
See I'm capable of putting subscript text into your post but it has a message showing it was me.  How do I hide the message?

Its ok Rob I have worked it out its when I put a s in brackets.

Like when I put theory

It comes up on the post ok but a line through it when posted

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3512 on: September 17, 2020, 10:12:18 AM »
I will be extremely surprised if Brueckner's lawyer has not received numerous communications from a legal entity from these shores who is well known to us but probably less so in the real world.

Poor man 🙆‍♂️ if he has listened to not the www as we know it but the www with a black fedora'd individual smack in the middle of it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3513 on: September 17, 2020, 10:16:42 AM »

Like when I put theory

WOW!!! so it wasn't B after all then.  It was all down to you.  Is it possible that B might warrant an apology.  It's perfectly fine though, don't bother as B won't be holding her breath waiting for one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3514 on: September 17, 2020, 10:33:11 AM »
WOW!!! so it wasn't B after all then.  It was all down to you.  Is it possible that B might warrant an apology.  It's perfectly fine though, don't bother as B won't be holding her breath waiting for one.

I will give you an apoligy B.  *%^^&

But in fairness, I did ask you not accuse you.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3515 on: September 17, 2020, 10:42:18 AM »
I will give you an apoligy B.  *%^^&

But in fairness, I did ask you not accuse you.

Apology accepted in the spirit in which it was given.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #3516 on: September 17, 2020, 10:45:22 AM »
amaral has no new information...its new to CBs lawyer. If hes relying on amaral then he's a fool...and no doubt about it....note to mods...If john can call HCW a pillock, which he is perfectly entitled to ......then its raesonable to refer to the lawyer as  afool.
Maybe Fulscher is considering bringing Tannerman back in the picture?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3517 on: September 17, 2020, 11:12:31 AM »
I hadn't thought of that Anthro.

I think the child being carried was Madeleine.  But if recent tabloid reports that Brueckner had an accomplice are correct that certainly puts a different complexion on it.

For one it explains the open window despite Amaral's amateurish assessment of it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3518 on: September 17, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »

I think it will be amarals already abandoned non evidence... So perhaps the Smith sighting too.
W
I really hope he does so that the rubbish spouted by amaral can be totally ridiculed

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3519 on: September 17, 2020, 11:33:09 AM »
so CBs lawyer claims new evidence from amaral will clear his client.  So this seems to confirm that CB does not have an alibi as I suggested. The red flag just went even higher

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3520 on: September 17, 2020, 11:49:07 AM »
so CBs lawyer claims new evidence from amaral will clear his client.  So this seems to confirm that CB does not have an alibi as I suggested. The red flag just went even higher

I dont know how .....how silly really to think a drifter would know what he was doing on 3. 5. 2007.

Its like the friend/witness who saw the vidio of the rape, when it seems no vidio exists.

What he can maybe prove with the help of GA and PJ is no abduction took place so how could CB be abductor.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3521 on: September 17, 2020, 12:02:07 PM »
I dont know how .....how silly really to think a drifter would know what he was doing on 3. 5. 2007.

Its like the friend/witness who saw the vidio of the rape, when it seems no vidio exists.

What he can maybe prove with the help of GA and PJ is no abduction took place so how could CB be abductor.
I think amarals involvement will be hilarious... I'm looking forward to it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3522 on: September 17, 2020, 12:12:18 PM »

Like when I put theory

Try B in the brackets if you want it to be bold text.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3523 on: September 17, 2020, 12:19:51 PM »
I think amarals involvement will be hilarious... I'm looking forward to it

Certainly interesting.  The thought arises that should there be a trial and should Amaral be called as a witness for the defence to a trial in Germany, and I think that may very well be where the trial will be held due to the Portuguese statute of limitations, will he agree to attend?

I don't know a thing about how criminal or any other German trials are conducted but the thought of Amaral's testimony facing thorough forensic scrutiny divorced from the comfort of the chat show sofa is intriguing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3524 on: September 17, 2020, 12:25:21 PM »
Certainly interesting.  The thought arises that should there be a trial and should Amaral be called as a witness for the defence to a trial in Germany, and I think that may very well be where the trial will be held due to the Portuguese statute of limitations, will he agree to attend?

I don't know a thing about how criminal or any other German trials are conducted but the thought of Amaral's testimony facing thorough forensic scrutiny divorced from the comfort of the chat show sofa is intriguing.

thats why i find it interesting...it will bring amarals theory and expertise out into the open to be challenged. hes ok making these claims on friendly portuguese chat shows where he goes unchallenged.

I can just imagine him telling Fulscher that the dogs, who have a 100% record and have solved over 200 cases, alerted in the apartmnet and therefore prove maddies body was in that apartmnet.

it completely exhonerates his client.....if the alerts are reliable
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:29:31 PM by Davel »