Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408502 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3570 on: September 18, 2020, 03:47:44 PM »
If he picks it up he's contaminated it... That's why the police wear gloves

No more contaminating than barking over it or sniffing at it.

Strange how dogs don't wear gloves or protection on there paws then.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3571 on: September 18, 2020, 03:57:56 PM »
No more contaminating than barking over it or sniffing at it.

Strange how dogs don't wear gloves or protection on there paws then.

Good point... Eddie had been in several other apartments... Could have contaminated 5a

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3572 on: September 18, 2020, 04:31:41 PM »
Good point... Eddie had been in several other apartments... Could have contaminated 5a

I don't think 5a could be anymore contaminated than the mccs letting 20 + people in there.

Straight after the alleged abduction.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3573 on: September 18, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »
I don't think 5a could be anymore contaminated than the mccs letting 20 + people in there.

Then there were the police dropping their cigarettte ash all over the palce. Im of the opinion that the cadaver scent could well have been the result of the portuguese police contaminations. Has it ever been checked taht any officer had  contact with a cadaver...police do investiagte deaths

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3574 on: September 18, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »
Then there were the police dropping their cigarettte ash all over the palce. Im of the opinion that the cadaver scent could well have been the result of the portuguese police contaminations. Has it ever been checked taht any officer had  contact with a cadaver...police do investiagte deaths
What stops a cadaver dog contaminating acrime scene with cadaver if they are trained in a bone yard for example? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3575 on: September 18, 2020, 06:31:06 PM »

I take it you do know that the apartment had been let out to other holidaying families between the McCanns leaving it and the dogs being let loose in it months later?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3576 on: September 18, 2020, 07:32:13 PM »
I love the smell of impotent rage in the evening.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3577 on: September 18, 2020, 09:25:13 PM »
I love the smell of impotent rage in the evening.
Is that a smell you often experience?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3578 on: September 18, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »
11.30pm: An initial inspection by the human blood detecting dog, began with the clothing packed in the box bearing the notation: "Living room." At 11.40pm, the inspection was completed without the dog showing anything abnormal.

11.41: The canine human remains recovery dog started its inspection and "marked" various clothes. The inspection was completed at 11.52pm. The clothes were returned to their box for later use.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3579 on: September 18, 2020, 10:13:11 PM »
Maybe her drains are blocked?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #3580 on: September 18, 2020, 10:27:59 PM »
It's an allusion to the famous line in the film Apocalypse Now, when Robert Duvall, as Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, utters the immortal words, 'I love the smell of napalm in the morning'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3581 on: September 18, 2020, 10:35:26 PM »
It's an allusion to the famous line in the film Apocalypse Now, when Robert Duvall, as Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, utters the immortal words, 'I love the smell of napalm in the morning'.
You don’t say?!  Who knew?!  Fancy that!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3582 on: September 19, 2020, 10:06:48 AM »
He also rebutted claims made by disgraced former police officer Goncalo Amaral, who met with Brueckner's defence lawyer Friedrich Fulscher last week in Portugal, that the German was being 'scapegoated.'

The controversial ex-cop, who was removed from the initial Madeleine McCann investigation for criticising British police, is involved in an ongoing legal battle with her parents Kate and Gerry over his insistence she died by accident in their apartment and they covered it up.

He told the RTP channel's Sexta as 9 show: 'I know this former inspector speaks a lot and comments on our work.

'We're not going to get into a war of words. All I will say is that we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance.

'On the other hand we have a lot of evidence pointing to Christian B killing her.

'Goncalo Amaral knows how he reaches his conclusions and that's not up to us to judge.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8749531/Prosecutor-investigating-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-says-suggests-alive.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3583 on: September 19, 2020, 11:13:44 AM »
He also rebutted claims made by disgraced former police officer Goncalo Amaral, who met with Brueckner's defence lawyer Friedrich Fulscher last week in Portugal, that the German was being 'scapegoated.'

The controversial ex-cop, who was removed from the initial Madeleine McCann investigation for criticising British police, is involved in an ongoing legal battle with her parents Kate and Gerry over his insistence she died by accident in their apartment and they covered it up.

He told the RTP channel's Sexta as 9 show: 'I know this former inspector speaks a lot and comments on our work.

'We're not going to get into a war of words. All I will say is that we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance.

'On the other hand we have a lot of evidence pointing to Christian B killing her.

'Goncalo Amaral knows how he reaches his conclusions and that's not up to us to judge.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8749531/Prosecutor-investigating-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-says-suggests-alive.html

Has no-one told the Daily Mail that Amaral's legal battle with the McCanns ended in January 2017?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3584 on: September 19, 2020, 11:29:02 AM »
Has no-one told the Daily Mail that Amaral's legal battle with the McCanns ended in January 2017?

in your opinion...imo it hasnt. Amaral will be directly affected by what happens at teh ECHR