Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408502 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3795 on: August 22, 2021, 01:34:16 PM »
I don't care - to suggest that under 4 year olds are not of interest to "most" paedophiles is entirely irrelevant to the many, many under 4 year olds that HAVE been sexually abused.

The majority of offences would be by family members & persons known to the family.

So, statistically, it's more likely that someone known to Maddie was involved rather than a stranger.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:40:52 AM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3796 on: August 22, 2021, 01:42:54 PM »
Babies are rape victims.  These guys who try to categorise paedophiles as if they are normal people are talking through a hole in their heads and I think it is about time we were thinking very hard about promoting their views.

They demonstrate very well that they know nothing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3797 on: August 22, 2021, 01:43:42 PM »
There's no evidence the crime was motivated by a desperate desire for a child to bring up.  In fact the vast amount of adults have no desire to steal other people's kids to bring up as their own.  And your point is?

The vast majority of parents don't leave small children alone night after night in an unlocked holiday apartment making it possible for an abductor to enter and leave with low risk of being detected either during or after such an event.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3798 on: August 22, 2021, 02:13:23 PM »
The majority of offences would be by family members & persons known to the family.

So, statistically, it's more likely that someone known to Maddie was involved rather than a stranger.
that's as maybe but it doesn't mean they did.   Statistics tell us nothing about individual cases. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:41:14 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3799 on: August 22, 2021, 02:14:49 PM »
The vast majority of parents don't leave small children alone night after night in an unlocked holiday apartment making it possible for an abductor to enter and leave with low risk of being detected either during or after such an event.
So what?  The McCanns DID do so and therefore abduction was possible.  and your point is?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3800 on: August 22, 2021, 07:32:03 PM »

I would be a very rich person had I a farthing for every time a McCann sceptic somewhere in the world reiterated that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3801 on: August 22, 2021, 07:35:54 PM »

What is your opinion of a drunk man speeding about with a very small child in his vehicle to the terror of his wife.

Sceptics don't seem to be like a record stuck in a groove on that one.  Funny that 😁

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #3802 on: August 22, 2021, 07:39:45 PM »
I don't care - to suggest that under 4 year olds are not of interest to "most" paedophiles is entirely irrelevant to the many, many under 4 year olds that HAVE been sexually abused.

And in  the vast majority of those cases the abuse is carried out by a family member or someone known to the family.

« Reply #3803 on: August 22, 2021, 07:53:01 PM »
I do not wish to discuss these perverts ~ why on earth are you identifying them and bringing their despicable and unmentionable crimes on the forum.

Totally unnecessary and mere attention on your part I think.

What on earth do you mean?

The links weren't to "perverts" but to experts in crime, criminology and forensics:

David Canter
PhD, FAcSS, Hon FBPsS, FRSM, FAPA, C.Psychol, MA (music composition)
Applied social psychologist, creator of Investigative Psychology. Emeritus Professor at The University of Liverpool,
Visiting Professor at Liverpool Hope University.
 Internationally known for introducing scientific psychology into ‘offender profiling’ and developing the field of Investigative Psychology beyond those origins,

Dave Barclay (Forensics)
I am currently an Honorary Professor at the University of Hull, and I am on the Advisory Board of the International Homicide Investigators Association, an organisation funded by the US Government.
I was a practising forensic scientist accredited by the UK Home Office as an authorised analyst from 1972, and from 1996 until I retired in 2005 was Head of Physical Evidence at the National Crime and Operations Faculty (NCOF), Bramshill. NCOF is a UK wide organisation funded by the Police Service to provide expertise and operational support in the most complex crimes of violence such as rape series, stranger murders and the murders of children or vulnerable adults. During my NCOF duties I reviewed approximately 235 undetected murders or murder series in the UK and worldwide.
I have reviewed cases at the request of the authorities in the USA, Canada, Holland, Germany, Portugal, South Africa and many in Australia including the Claremont series of murders and the proven Miscarriage of Justice known as the ‘Andrew Mallard case’ (murder of Pamela Lawrence, Perth 1994).
I have published and lectured extensively world wide on these subjects, and have given keynote lectures at over 15 investigative, scientific or education conferences. I was the scientific advisor to the 2005 UK Parliamentary Select Committee on Forensic Science.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:28:36 PM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline Lace

« Reply #3804 on: August 22, 2021, 08:20:20 PM »

No it's not 'more likely'. at all.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:41:45 AM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3805 on: August 22, 2021, 08:27:23 PM »

No it's not 'more likely'. at all.

Statistically, it is.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

« Reply #3806 on: August 22, 2021, 08:33:34 PM »
Statistically, it is.

From https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Statistics_2_Perpetrators.pdf

About 90% of children who are victims
of abuse know their abuser.

Only 10% of sexually abused children are abused
by a stranger.

Approximately 30% of children who are sexually
abused are abused by family members.

The younger the victim, the more likely it is that
the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting
a child under six, 50% were family members.

Family members also accounted for 23% of those
abusing children ages 12 to 17

About 60% of children who are
sexually abused are abused by the
people the family trusts.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3807 on: August 22, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »
From https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Statistics_2_Perpetrators.pdf

About 90% of children who are victims
of abuse know their abuser.

Only 10% of sexually abused children are abused
by a stranger.

Approximately 30% of children who are sexually
abused are abused by family members.

The younger the victim, the more likely it is that
the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting
a child under six, 50% were family members.

Family members also accounted for 23% of those
abusing children ages 12 to 17

About 60% of children who are
sexually abused are abused by the
people the family trusts.
[/quote

Offline Lace

« Reply #3808 on: August 22, 2021, 08:37:01 PM »
What has that got to do with Madeleine?

« Reply #3809 on: August 22, 2021, 08:45:51 PM »
What has that got to do with Madeleine?

Just that if she was the victim of child sexual abuse then statistically it is more likely that someone close to the family was the perpetrator. It's not a scenario that I've seen any evidence for aside from the Gaspar statement (which would not prove anything in a courtroom).