Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3870 on: September 30, 2021, 10:43:31 PM »
Strange.  When you google the book’s title the only thing that comes up is what appears to be an advertisement on twitter puporting to be linked to the well known chain el Cortes Ingles, yet when you visit their website and put in the book title - nothing.  Where can one find a pre-order link, or any information at all about this book apart from twitter please?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3871 on: September 30, 2021, 10:52:35 PM »
Here’s a list of all the books you can buy by someone with the surname Amaral from Cortes Ingles - note, Gonc’s bestselling book is not listed, and strangely despite “all” the publicity on twitter  neither is his new book.  Why not?  Is pre-ordering not a thing in Portugal?

https://www.elcorteingles.pt/search/?s=amaral&hierarchy=&deep_search=&stype=text_box
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #3872 on: October 01, 2021, 05:58:06 AM »
If his book is full of lies and unsubstantiated accusations I hope he will.
Yeah and look how the last legal action turned out,despite Davels ramblings the upcoming judgement (If ever there is one) has no bearing on Amaral, else he wouldn't release another.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3873 on: October 01, 2021, 07:11:20 AM »
Yeah and look how the last legal action turned out,despite Davels ramblings the upcoming judgement (If ever there is one) has no bearing on Amaral, else he wouldn't release another.
If the ECHR find in the McCanns’ favour it should be a shoo-in.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3874 on: October 01, 2021, 07:55:33 AM »

Argument from ignorance... I won't bother explaining it to you again.
What's in his new book...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 08:11:57 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3875 on: October 01, 2021, 07:57:29 AM »
Maddie; Basta de Mentiras
Amaral's new book will be released on 13th October. Will he be sued I wonder?
Depends what's, in it.... Do you have, any idea

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3876 on: October 01, 2021, 08:18:25 AM »
The alleged publisher is called Contraponto.  No google search I have done for this publisher comes up with a website for said publisher yet Chief McCann troll has allegedly emailed them for a copy of the book.  Perhaps she means the California based publisher Counterpoint?  Curiously there is no mention of this hugely exciting new title on their website either.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3877 on: October 01, 2021, 08:29:28 AM »
If the book does exist I predict sceptics will be very dissapointed with it's content.  The lies will relate to CB and he will be very careful about repeating his claims Re the McCanns

Offline Myster

« Reply #3878 on: October 01, 2021, 09:12:26 AM »
The alleged publisher is called Contraponto.  No google search I have done for this publisher comes up with a website for said publisher yet Chief McCann troll has allegedly emailed them for a copy of the book.  Perhaps she means the California based publisher Counterpoint?  Curiously there is no mention of this hugely exciting new title on their website either.
https://www.contrapontoeditores.pt/

https://www.contrapontoeditores.pt/pesquisa?q=Maddie%3B+Basta+de+Mentiras
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3879 on: October 01, 2021, 09:21:03 AM »

Your googling skills are superior to mine, however still no sign of that book on their site yet.  Weird that publicity has started (albeit one picture on Twitter) but no links to pre-order.  Perhaps there is a reason that will become clear in the fullness of time...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3880 on: October 01, 2021, 09:23:02 AM »
If the book does exist I predict sceptics will be very dissapointed with it's content.  The lies will relate to CB and he will be very careful about repeating his claims Re the McCanns
Perhaps it will be Wolters' turn to sue him...  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #3881 on: October 01, 2021, 09:29:17 AM »
Your googling skills are superior to mine, however still no sign of that book on their site yet.  Weird that publicity has started (albeit one picture on Twitter) but no links to pre-order.  Perhaps there is a reason that will become clear in the fullness of time...
Around two weeks to go to blast-off, so better start the countdown watch before the explosion begins.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3882 on: October 01, 2021, 09:43:51 AM »
Natasha Don of the Portugal Resident has a short article about the new book, complete with a photo of the book. 
It's called MADDIE  BASTA DE MENTIRAS.
Also has a photo of little Madeleine on the cover.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3883 on: October 01, 2021, 09:49:49 AM »
Natasha Don of the Portugal Resident has a short article about the new book, complete with a photo of the book. 
It's called MADDIE  BASTA DE MENTIRAS.
Also has a photo of little Madeleine on the cover.
I shall look forward to the serialization that will no doubt follow in the run up to launch date.  No point publishing a book unless you milk it for all it's worth!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3884 on: October 01, 2021, 09:56:45 AM »

Thanks Myster.

Search results by: MADDIE; NO MORE LIES
Books (0)    eBooks (0)    Authors (0)    Other results (0)

Looks like fans of the author will have to wait a little longer for him to set the record straight.  I'm still of the opinion he should be doing that under oath and in a court of law.  But even then who could trust him tell us which lies he isn't going to tell anymore.  One of the last times he testified under oath he continued with his lies and has the criminal conviction for perjury which categorically proves it.

I really want to hear his excuse for why he lied about Brueckner's physical appearance and the cartoon covered camper van which not another person has mentioned in any context.
Should be interesting.

If the publisher isn't CONTRAPONTO I wonder who is?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....