Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408274 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3915 on: October 03, 2021, 08:07:31 PM »
Sounds like Gonc has lost the plot as well.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3916 on: October 03, 2021, 08:30:16 PM »
Sounds as if there'l be a lot  for supporters to dissect

Sounds hilarious...Im looking forward to it...i cant see how anyone with an ounce of sense can take him seriously.

as I predicted...no more...it is confirmed maddie died in the apartment

Offline Lace

« Reply #3917 on: October 11, 2021, 08:52:29 AM »
Amaral has bunched together the wild accusations which are circling the internet.    What an idiot.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3918 on: October 11, 2021, 12:07:53 PM »
Amaral has bunched together the wild accusations which are circling the internet.    What an idiot.

Well seems to me with some posts on here -  GA has hit a raw nerve with the abuse he receives .

Best form of defence is attack, comes to mind - OK can understand the mccs have a thorne in there side .

But why you.

No one knows as yet if GA is  right in what he is saying -  the key is in what happened at the beginning.

He was there he knows a lot more than you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3919 on: October 11, 2021, 12:11:13 PM »
Well seems to me with some posts on here -  GA has hit a raw nerve with the abuse he receives .

Best form of defence is attack, comes to mind - OK can understand the mccs have a thorne in there side .

But why you.

No one knows as yet if GA is  right in what he is saying -  the key is in what happened at the beginning.

I find his stupidity and lying quite offensive and that's why I'm commenting on it, as is my right. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #3920 on: October 11, 2021, 12:11:54 PM »

But why you.

Has Gonçalo said anything publicy recently or has he too gone quiet?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3921 on: October 11, 2021, 12:18:39 PM »

But why you.

Amaral is public enemy No. 1 with supporters.
Not that their criticism makes any difference to anything, but in some strange way it makes them feel they are achieving something .
Sure is entertaining ?{)(**

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 12:25:26 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3922 on: October 11, 2021, 12:42:19 PM »
Not that their criticism makes any difference to anything, but in some strange way it makes them feel they are achieving something .

Then you don't know much about Supporters.  Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

We are basically a logical bunch with some knowledge of The Law and use of words, which appears to be sadly lacking in Sceptics.

I view Brueckner in precisely the same light.  But the hypocrisy stuns me.  The McCanns are guilty but Brueckner has a right to a right that The McCanns are not allowed.

Do any of you think about what you say?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3923 on: October 11, 2021, 12:50:05 PM »
Then you don't know much about Supporters.  Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

We are basically a logical bunch with some knowledge of The Law and use of words, which appears to be sadly lacking in Sceptics.

I view Brueckner in precisely the same light.  But the hypocrisy stuns me.  The McCanns are guilty but Brueckner has a right to a right that The McCanns are not allowed.

Do any of you think about what you say?

You flatter yourselves, but that aside what do you think you achieve by slagging off Amaral, or anyone else for that matter ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3924 on: October 11, 2021, 12:56:32 PM »

But why you.

I'm sorry but I think your post is deluded... I think Amaral is making a complete fool of himseif.  Nothing he says is of any importance now... He just seems completely out of touch with reality

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3925 on: October 11, 2021, 12:56:55 PM »
You flatter yourselves, but that aside what do you think you achieve by slagging off Amaral, or anyone else for that matter ?

I don't have to flatter myself.  Amaral is a convicted Liar and Thief.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3926 on: October 11, 2021, 12:58:38 PM »

I think you are imagining things... I find everything amaral says a hoot.. He trally has made a complete fool of himself afaiac

Offline John

« Reply #3927 on: October 11, 2021, 12:58:52 PM »
I'm sorry but I think your post is deluded... I think Amaral is making a complete fool of himseif.  Nothing he says is of any importance now... He just seems completely out of touch with reality

What has he said?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3928 on: October 11, 2021, 01:01:18 PM »
I don't have to flatter myself.  Amaral is a convicted Liar and Thief.

And ?

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #3929 on: October 11, 2021, 01:13:44 PM »

Nothing he has said since retirement has ever been of any great importance, but it sure riles supporters.

Or maybe not -