Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4095 on: January 18, 2022, 12:35:14 PM »
The problem she had is that parole is not available unless you admit to the crime.. Even if she's innocent. So lots of different stories to try and get parole. All my opinion but I'm right
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 12:40:51 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4096 on: January 18, 2022, 12:37:03 PM »
Goncalo Amaral seems to have gone to an inordinate about of effort to draw suspicion away from Breuckner.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4097 on: January 18, 2022, 12:37:53 PM »
Incidentally if setting up a Facebook account to find your missing child is an indicator of innocence what does that make the McCanns?  You sceptics can't have it both ways, really.

Making efforts to find your missing child would be consistent with you having no involvement, that's logical.

Appearing to make efforts to find your child could also be done in the event that you were involved.

But, making absolutely no effort to clear your name or find your child isn't consistent with being innocent, do you see?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4098 on: January 18, 2022, 12:40:13 PM »
Making efforts to find your missing child would be consistent with you having no involvement, that's logical.

Appearing to make efforts to find your child could also be done in the event that you were involved.

But, making absolutely no effort to clear your name or find your child isn't consistent with being innocent, do you see?

No.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4099 on: January 18, 2022, 12:42:00 PM »
No.

Oh right.

Were it you & your precious child were out there waiting to be found, you'd do nothing about it would you?

I see.

Offline The General

« Reply #4100 on: January 18, 2022, 12:43:01 PM »
Incidentally if setting up a Facebook account to find your missing child is an indicator of innocence what does that make the McCanns?  You sceptics can't have it both ways, really.
If were using obtuse examples, Karen Matthews went on GMTV. Can't have it both ways supporters, etc, blah, blah.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4101 on: January 18, 2022, 12:44:17 PM »
If were using obtuse examples, Karen Matthews went on GMTV. Can't have it both ways supporters, etc, blah, blah.
I wasn't making any argument about what a parent of a missing child should or shouldn't be doing was I?  No, that was the resident troll. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #4102 on: January 18, 2022, 12:48:27 PM »
The problem she had is that parole is not available unless you admit to the crime.. Even if she's innocent. So lots of different stories to try and get parole. All my opinion but I'm right
So you think she admitted it just to get out of prison? Despite being convicted and having admitted her role?
Davel's Razor strikes again - the most illogical explanation must be the right one, right, right?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4103 on: January 18, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »
So you think she admitted it just to get out of prison? Despite being convicted and having admitted her role?
Davel's Razor strikes again - the most illogical explanation must be the right one, right, right?

There is nothing even remotely illogical about Davel.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4104 on: January 18, 2022, 12:57:04 PM »
Goncalo Amaral seems to have gone to an inordinate about of effort to draw suspicion away from Breuckner.

Without the video of him ferrying the German young folk around around the blatant lie about his long 'hippy style hair' would not have been exposed.

Very careless of him to get caught like that I think.  Smacks of desperation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4105 on: January 18, 2022, 01:02:35 PM »
Without the video of him ferrying the German young folk around around the blatant lie about his long 'hippy style hair' would not have been exposed.

It smacks of a bit more than desperation to me.  Very, very suspicious I think.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4106 on: January 18, 2022, 01:06:50 PM »

You find that suspicious, but not the lack of concern for a child's welfare by an innocent mother.

I can't say I'm surprised by this.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4107 on: January 18, 2022, 01:15:35 PM »

I've noticed posters elsewhere who have made similar observations - seems the penny is beginning to drop.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #4108 on: January 18, 2022, 01:16:48 PM »
There is nothing even remotely illogical about Davel.
Almost brought a tear to my eye that. Quite touching.

Offline The General

« Reply #4109 on: January 18, 2022, 01:18:21 PM »

What? Come on, give us a chance.