Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4110 on: January 18, 2022, 01:19:47 PM »
What? Come on, give us a chance.

Could be a line from a xenophobic nursery rhyme.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4111 on: January 18, 2022, 01:21:15 PM »
I've noticed posters elsewhere who have made similar observations - seems the penny is beginning to drop.

Someone needs to have a look at Cristovao as well.  I believe he is currently in prison for several crimes.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4112 on: January 18, 2022, 01:23:06 PM »
So you think she admitted it just to get out of prison? Despite being convicted and having admitted her role?
Davel's Razor strikes again - the most illogical explanation must be the right one, right, right?

Parole.. I don't think she did admit.... Seems you can't follow my advance thought process

Offline The General

« Reply #4113 on: January 18, 2022, 01:28:20 PM »
Parole.. I don't think she did admit.... Seems you can't follow my advance thought process
So advanced you can't even spell it. Megamind, springs to mind. Mind.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4114 on: January 18, 2022, 01:28:43 PM »
Someone needs to have a look at Cristovao as well.  I believe he is currently in prison for several crimes.

We've got a short thread devoted to him.  I think he is a thug and a very dangerous one at that. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6218.msg223684#msg223684
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4115 on: January 18, 2022, 01:31:30 PM »

I wonder why Wolters can't see the obvious organised abduction conspiracy involving Cristovao, Amaral & Brueckner?

He's been investigating for 4 years.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #4116 on: January 18, 2022, 01:33:23 PM »
We've got a short thread devoted to him.  I think he is a thug and a very dangerous one at that. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6218.msg223684#msg223684
Police force recruits corrupt employee.
Every police force in history.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4117 on: January 18, 2022, 01:40:49 PM »
So advanced you can't even spell it. Megamind, springs to mind. Mind.

Resorting to commenting on typos.

I'm sure you have heard of prisoners in UK prisons who profess their innocence.. They could walk out tomorrow on parole but they would need to admit to a crime they didn't commit.
Afaiaa.. The only time Cipriano confessed was when she was beaten. Its a pity her lawyers did not make an application to the ECHR
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 01:46:59 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #4118 on: January 18, 2022, 01:42:45 PM »

Hmmm, how are the MET portrayed in the Daniel Morgan case,

The Metropolitan Police was institutionally corrupt in the way it concealed or denied its failings over the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan, a report has found.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4119 on: January 18, 2022, 01:44:54 PM »
Yes, correct and that is why we shouldn't unquestioningly accept that investigations are conducted competently and without corruption, especially in cases in which the police involved  are proven to have broken the law.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4120 on: January 18, 2022, 01:50:37 PM »

Hmmm, how are the MET portrayed in the Daniel Morgan case,

The Metropolitan Police was institutionally corrupt in the way it concealed or denied its failings over the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan, a report has found.

This is getting so predictably tiresome.

AMARAL and CRISTOVAO played a huge role in Madeleine's case and the traducing of her parents.  That is the relevant issue on a McCANN board.
So unless the police corruption you dredge up to deflect from those two criminals has anything to do with Madeleine's case they are pathetically Off Topic and will be treated as such.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4121 on: January 18, 2022, 01:54:23 PM »

That may be so - but the particular one we are discussing on this thread is the Portuguese one and the role of GONCALO AMARAL within it.

Offline The General

« Reply #4122 on: January 18, 2022, 02:50:05 PM »
That may be so - but the particular one we are discussing on this thread is the Portuguese one and the role of GONCALO AMARAL within it.

Are you saying me discussing police corruption is now magically off topic, despite it being bang on topic?
Why would that be?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4123 on: January 18, 2022, 03:05:40 PM »
Are you saying me discussing police corruption is now magically off topic, despite it being bang on topic?
Why would that be?
All police forces are blighted corruption, incompetence and dishonesty, some more than others.  If you accept this, then this also applies in the McCann case and the Cipriano case, plenty of evidence of it in both cases. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4124 on: January 18, 2022, 03:05:47 PM »
Resorting to commenting on typos.

I'm sure you have heard of prisoners in UK prisons who profess their innocence.. They could walk out tomorrow on parole but they would need to admit to a crime they didn't commit.
Afaiaa.. The only time Cipriano confessed was when she was beaten. Its a pity her lawyers did not make an application to the ECHR

Leonor had a very bad Lawyer.  Although I can't remember his name now.